International Simulation Football League
*The Sweetest Mock Draft - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *The Sweetest Mock Draft (/showthread.php?tid=15826)

Pages: 1 2

*The Sweetest Mock Draft - SweetJamesJones - 10-03-2019

First Round

#1 - POR - Sweet James-Jones - WR: SJJ is a talented WR coming out of Third Ward University. Speed kills in this league so we assume Sweet will be wanted for murdaaaa, because he has plenty of speed and is only getting faster. On top of his speed, he has world class hands. SJJ appears to be a shoe in for 1OA in this years DSFL draft and if he's not, then these GMs are straight tripping. Nahhhimtalmbout?

#2 - TIJ - Avon Blocksdale Jr. - QB - Avon is a talented QB coming out of Penn State. This Kid will be coveted in this years upcoming S19 draft. Teams will be clamoring for the perfect QB mold. Has room to improve on his arm strength, but I don't think it'll be a major issue. Although if he is drafted to your team, I would make sure to watch out for your butts since he did go to Penn State.

#3 - KCC - Brock Phoenix - QB - Brock Phoenix is another young QB coming into the draft this year that teams will be eager to take. He has a moderately strong arm and is decently accurate but he does have ample room to improve. With high potential, it is likely that we will see him come off the board rather early. Although he is a Trojan alumni, he never wears any protection if you're picking up what I'm putting down.

#4 - PB - Deondre Thomas-Fox - QB - The Georgia Tech QB is known as a speedster and a scrambling QB. He lacks accuracy, but he makes up for it with speed and arm strength. His legs are going to be what makes him the biggest threat and that's ok. Like I mentioned earlier, speed kills and if he doesn't have complete shit for an o-line I see him having at least a decent career in the DSFL.

#5 - TIJ - Kacey Dream - CB - What Dream lacks in football IQ, he makes up in speed. The speedster out of Penn State has been blessed by the football Gods with speed that looks to only go up from where he is currently. He also has great size to go along with agility so I believe he has a high ceiling. Despite all the positives, he will in fact not be able to guard.... THE Sweet James-Jones. Periodt.

#6 - TIJ - Jordan Jackson - K/P - The Aussie kicker/punter has earned the reputation of an accurate kicker. What he lacks in power, he makes up in accuracy so as long as your offense isn't shit and you can get him within 40 yards, he should be cold as ice. And I believe he will go in the bottom of the first because DD is a shit GM and likes small children.

Second Round

#7 - NOR - OJ Littlewood - RB - Littlewood is a RB coming out of USC with a medium to medium high ceiling. He was also a former teammate with Brock Phoenix and they helped each other gain success at the college level. He has all the tools to become a good running back having decent speed and endurance. He does lack strength and a lot of other qualities, but those things can be fixed if he is able to establish a good work ethic and can produce TPE. He is a bit of a gamble though and that's why I have him falling to the second.

#8 - SA - Jean-Baptist Boivin - TE - Look for the Canadian to head South for San Antonio this year. The 6'6, 260lbs TE could look to make a major impact for the Marshalls if selected there. He is a big body who will likely pose an even bigger threat for defenses in the redzone. Lets just hope the frenchman out of Keybec stays away from that Texas Tea and doesn't pull a Jamarcus Russel down in the land of the Trill.

#9 - KCC - Quindarius Tyerucker - RB - The big body blocking back out of South Carolina will likely fall due to the fact that he is a blocking back... Although he is lacking in the speed department, he does make up for it in strength which could help out tremendously in the pass/run blocking game. He does not seem primed to get a lot of touches, his impact in the blocking game could help out with inexperienced QB play.

#10 - SA - Sean O'Leary - WR - #2 wr in the draft. That's all imma say yahurrrrd?

#11 - POR - Willie B. Hardagain - CB - This CB coming out of Who Gives a Shit State is projected to end up in Portland. Willie claims that he will hold out if he does not end up in Portland. Basically, and I say this with the upmost respect, this guy might as well call it quits now. Just give up. Instead of actin' like a bitch and steady crying ya eyes out, why don't you get drafted where you get drafted and go do something, lil bahhhhh. These asinine demands will more than likely hurt his draft stock and he will be lucky to get picked up by portland in the second. Frankly I would not take the risk if I was any other team because who wants to play with a grown ahhhh cry baby?

#12 - PB - Kermit Stronglegs ll - LB - Simp. That's all that needs to be said about this Mr Magoo ass LB.

This is a rough mock draft. Anything can happen come draft day, but one things for certain and two things are for sure; 1.) Any team that decides to pass on THE Sweet are some trick ass bitches and will regret the day they passed on the future HOFer and 2.) Sweet should and most likely will go 1OA.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet out

*The Sweetest Mock Draft - Hallmonitor_20 - 10-03-2019

Fox's mock is the best:

"if he doesn't have complete shit for an o-line I see him having at least a decent career in the DSFL."

Sends him to PB who allowed 33 sacks.

[Image: giphy.gif]

*The Sweetest Mock Draft - Frick_Nasty - 10-03-2019

A+++++ mock

*The Sweetest Mock Draft - Toasty - 10-03-2019

(10-03-2019, 09:10 AM)SweetJamesJones Wrote:First Round
#11 - POR - Willie B. Hardagain - CB - This CB coming out of Who Gives a Shit State is projected to end up in Portland. Willie claims that he will hold out if he does not end up in Portland. Basically, and I say this with the upmost respect, this guy might as well call it quits now. Just give up. Instead of actin' like a bitch and steady crying ya eyes out, why don't you get drafted where you get drafted and go do something, lil bahhhhh. These asinine demands will more than likely hurt his draft stock and he will be lucky to get picked up by portland in the second. Frankly I would not take the risk if I was any other team because who wants to play with a grown ahhhh cry baby?

Ok little buddy let me give you some more information than you were fed for this article. I have probably the deepest history in Portland than anyone (minus @PDXBaller... rip). My first player was a Python and it is because of them I was an ubber active. I have been the Co GM and Head GM of them numerous times. So sorry for wanting to stick to my roots in the league and decide I want to keep them there. Next time you right an article get your facts straight because I have done more in the league than you ever will. Also I can promise you

@Frostbite @Hallmonitor_20 @mcgriddleluver @TropicaliaCC, @Huskies311 @SabaDonutMan @SouljaBoy2007 @NylarthePhoenix @Revolution5 @`woelker11` @goodfortunecoffee @Dylandeluxe If this 4 year old that can not even say ass or bitch goes 1 overall, I will not hold out if drafted to you.

*The Sweetest Mock Draft - Toasty - 10-03-2019

(10-03-2019, 10:59 AM)Toasty Wrote:Ok little buddy let me give you some more information than you were fed for this article. I have probably the deepest history in Portland than anyone (minus @PDXBaller... rip). My first player was a Python and it is because of them I was an ubber active. I have been the Co GM and Head GM of them numerous times. So sorry for wanting to stick to my roots in the league and decide I want to keep them there. Next time you right an article get your facts straight because I have done more in the league than you ever will. Also I can promise you

@Frostbite @Hallmonitor_20 @mcgriddleluver @TropicaliaCC, @Huskies311 @SabaDonutMan @SouljaBoy2007 @NylarthePhoenix @Revolution5 @`woelker11` @goodfortunecoffee @Dylandeluxe If this 4 year old that can not even say ass or bitch goes 1 overall, I will not hold out if drafted to you.

I also will not be playing on a team with the 4 year old.

*The Sweetest Mock Draft - goodvsevil1275 - 10-03-2019

(10-03-2019, 12:59 PM)Toasty Wrote:Ok little buddy let me give you some more information than you were fed for this article. I have probably the deepest history in Portland than anyone (minus @PDXBaller... rip). My first player was a Python and it is because of them I was an ubber active. I have been the Co GM and Head GM of them numerous times. So sorry for wanting to stick to my roots in the league and decide I want to keep them there. Next time you right an article get your facts straight because I have done more in the league than you ever will. Also I can promise you

That's my former GM!!

*The Sweetest Mock Draft - TomHanks - 10-03-2019

(10-03-2019, 12:59 PM)Toasty Wrote:Ok little buddy let me give you some more information than you were fed for this article. I have probably the deepest history in Portland than anyone (minus @PDXBaller... rip). My first player was a Python and it is because of them I was an ubber active. I have been the Co GM and Head GM of them numerous times. So sorry for wanting to stick to my roots in the league and decide I want to keep them there. Next time you right an article get your facts straight because I have done more in the league than you ever will. Also I can promise you

That's a real bind you're in. If only the team you want to play for had the 1OA pick...

Cry me a river & keep that crying shit off my post. I just calls it how I sees it. Didn't ask fa your life story, nor does THE Sweet give a shit about it, mayne. Hold out for all I care cuz Sweet dgaf. Go be mad somewhere else, nahhimtalmbout? Fugazi ahhhhh lil boy

[Image: source.gif]

*The Sweetest Mock Draft - Dylandeluxe - 10-03-2019

[Image: giphy.gif]