International Simulation Football League
Drew Davidson Press Conference - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: Drew Davidson Press Conference (/showthread.php?tid=1585)

Drew Davidson Press Conference - sabills - 06-28-2017

Hello and thanks for having me. Just want to say I really enjoyed playing the prospect game, and I think my 4 tackles, including one for a loss, only begin to show my capabilities as a top edge rusher in this league. I'll take any questions.

Drew Davidson Press Conference - White Cornerback - 06-28-2017

Hello, firstly I'd like to apologise for the lack of reporters here, the recent announcement regarding expansion teams has sent us into overdrive.

Mr. Davidson, is there any team in particular you would favour to join?

It looks increasingly unlikely that you and many other prospects wont be playing in S1, where do you see yourself in the S2 draft?

What do you believe are your strengths?

Finally, hypothetically if your drafted team asks you to move position, would you be willing to?

That's all the questions I have at this moment in time. Thanks.

Drew Davidson Press Conference - ErMurazor - 06-28-2017

You appear to be a speed rusher. How do you think you'll handle the run game in the NSFL?

What's your favorite career sack?

Which QB do you want to sack more than any other in the NSFL?

I see you come from /r/NFL, who's your favorite team?

In your opinion, who's the best DE in the league today?

(06-28-2017, 02:29 PM)Dermot Wrote:Hello, firstly I'd like to apologise for the lack of reporters here, the recent announcement regarding expansion teams has sent us into overdrive.

Oh I understand, this is a very exciting time for the league.

Quote:Mr. Davidson, is there any team in particular you would favour to join?

I'll be happy to play anywhere who wants to take me. Wherever I go I plan on helping that team win, and right away.

Quote:It looks increasingly unlikely that you and many other prospects wont be playing in S1, where do you see yourself in the S2 draft?

Yeah, while I'd love to join a team right away I'm looking forward to showing off a bit for in the prospect games coming up here. In my eyes I'm the top Defensive End available in the coming draft, so first round is absolutely on my mind. Whoever takes me, I'll make anyone who passes on me sorry.

Quote:What do you believe are your strengths?
I think my speed is obviously an advantage. I like get around the edge before the lineman has time to lift up his head. Disrupting the play, whether that's on a run or a pass, making a tackle or just making the QB nervous enough that he has to get rid of the ball early, that's what I like to do.

Quote:Finally, hypothetically if your drafted team asks you to move position, would you be willing to?

I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make an impact in this league. With my speed I think I have the ability to move to an OLB position as well as DE. I'd be willing to take some reps as a TE too. Heck, I'll punt if thats what it takes to play in the NSFL

Quote:That's all the questions I have at this moment in time. Thanks.

Thank you, sir.

(06-28-2017, 04:23 PM)ErMurazor Wrote:You appear to be a speed rusher. How do you think you'll handle the run game in the NSFL?

I want to get the guy with the ball, no matter who he is. I think my speed will translate well to the run game. I don't only focus on the straight ahead speed; lateral quickness is very important to my game. I can move around and plug holes, even if I'm not a big ol' nose tackle.

Quote:What's your favorite career sack?

I'd say it was my strip sack against OSU this past season that clinched the game for us. Nothing better than getting a good pop on the ball carrier and hearing "BALL! BALL!" from behind you in a big game.

Quote:Which QB do you want to sack more than any other in the NSFL?

I played against both Scrub Kyubee and Logan Noble when I was at Michigan, so I'd like to get reacquainted with those two again. Real soon.

Quote:I see you come from /r/NFL, who's your favorite team?

For better or worse, I'm a Bills fan. Its not always easy, but that's what being a fan is all about.

Quote:In your opinion, who's the best DE in the league today?

Hard to say, but Jayce Tuck is tied for the lead in sacks and is top-5 for TFL, so he's got to be up there. He plays a bit of a different style from me, but I like his game.

Thank you for your questions, sir.