International Simulation Football League
SJ Sports Interview - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: SJ Sports Interview (/showthread.php?tid=1592)

SJ Sports Interview - 7hawk77 - 06-28-2017

[div align=\\\"center\\\"]Ken Bishop of SJ Sports Interviews Dan Miller
[/div]

"Hello San Jose, I'm reporter Ken Bishop of SJ Sports and I'm here live with the the San Jose Sabercat defensive tackle, Dan Miller"

"Hello Ken, Glad to be here."

"Alright Dan, You are here today because the sabercats have been having a tough time, but recently bounced back and won the last game. Can you break down what happened that last game?

"Well there is definitely a lot going on.
Right off the bat we struggled on defense and they got their first touchdown quick in to the first quarter. Luckily we responded in kind due to Shane Weston with a monster 60 yard return. We followed that up with a great connection from our new quarterback, Ethan Hunt, to Bailey Cook for a touchdown. One thing that a lot of people don't realize is how big of fans we are of ourselves. I only play about half the game and the other half I get to enjoy watching the offense put in work."

"Anyways, we fought them hard on defense but they clawed their way up the field and scored another touchdown. We end up responding with a field goal. After that, they ended up with a penalty. Because of this they went for a deep pass due to it being first and long and I got a massive sack for -11 yards. They couldn't recover and punted. After that I thought we were in good shape, but unfortunately we fumbled and didn't get to capitalize on the defensive hold. We punted and they worked it up the field with a big pass to score another field goal. At this point it's getting late in the second quarter and the offense starts picking it up. Everyone on offense was in sync on this drive and doing well. Another Hunt to Cooks pass is good for a touchdown and we are back in the game.
After that, it becomes a defensive slug fast for the entire 3rd quarter. Hackett picks up a great sack for -6 yards when the Yeti's only needed 2 yards. Meanwhile there is a ton of penalties going to both teams and finally at the beginning of the 4th, we get another field goal. After that, the Yeti's tried going for it on 4th down with 3 yards to go, and Hackett hits another huge sack for -7 yards forcing the turnover on downs. After that we get another field goal to increase our lead. Right after that, we get another sack and then an interception. We ended up getting a TD later from that turnover to put the nail in the coffin."

"Sounds like quite the performance, What do you think has changed that allowed you to win games now?"

"Well I'd say there are definitely two major changes. One was Ethan Hunt. Because of our new starting quarterback, it really opened us up on offense. We scored really well this week and it allowed many of our offensive guys to shine. Bailey Cook had a monster game but really, I saw great plays out of everyone. If you just look at stats, our TE Bottles only had like 12 yards, however he got us a crucial first down. "

"The next thing I need to mention is our LB and secondary picking up slack. As you may now, we recently lost a great defensive lineman in Bert metas. Well because of this, I was worried that our defense would be a bit weaker, however Hackett really stepped up and so have many other guys. That takes a pressure off of the linemen when we know how great the people behind us are.
But really... the entire team has been playing their heart out. "

"That's some great insight, how do you think you will handle the arizona outlaws tonight? They are 6-3 to your 2-7"

"I think we are going to win. Our only other win previously was against them and I had my best game of the season against them. I'm sure Draxel remembers me sacking him 4 times, that will probably make him pretty paranoid and throw off his game."

"Alright, I believe that is all the time we have, Thanks Dan for coming on as a guest."

"Thanks for having me"

Code:
720 words

SJ Sports Interview - Noppadet - 06-29-2017

Good read. Smile

SJ Sports Interview - Jiggly_333 - 07-11-2017

Graded

Word Count: 720
Bonus Tier: $400k

Total: $1.12M