International Simulation Football League
Butter Tampering Appeals - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: League Office (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Punishments (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=279)
+---- Forum: Appeals Decisions (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=472)
+---- Thread: Butter Tampering Appeals (/showthread.php?tid=16001)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Butter Tampering Appeals - KillaScrilla - 10-10-2019

This is a sham process led by a hypocrite with others following as well. I’m done

Butter Tampering Appeals - ScorpXCracker - 10-10-2019

(10-10-2019, 08:45 PM)Buttersqauch101 Wrote:Having an Inside Joke is tampering confirmed
:thinking:

Butter Tampering Appeals - SabaDonutMan - 10-10-2019

You’ve angered s17 :[

Butter Tampering Appeals - Buttersqauch101 - 10-10-2019

Look I don’t want this to get bigger than it already is. I wanted this to stay low to the ground. @ScorpXCracker don’t take what I said directed towards you in the slightest

Butter Tampering Appeals - iamslm22 - 10-10-2019

(10-10-2019, 09:56 PM)KillaScrilla Wrote:This is a sham process led by a hypocrite with others following as well. I’m done

Thanks

Butter Tampering Appeals - KillaScrilla - 10-10-2019

(10-11-2019, 02:31 AM)iamslm22 Wrote:Thanks

Anytime. You seen so much joking about clients joining teams with each other and made jokes as well yourself. So how can you not say it’s hypocritical to punish another player for the same conduct. I’m sure 95%, that’s conservative, have joked about it as well.

Butter Tampering Appeals - IsaStarcrossed - 10-10-2019

(10-10-2019, 07:54 PM)KillaScrilla Wrote:True but why have someone that’s not active currently decide on it. It looks bad from a players standpoint. Was anyone else asked about the “tampering “? The context of said “tampering “? And again the one started the joke wasn’t even punished in this back door court. Was everything allowed to be presented by Butter? No one knows because only one person, besides a ex agent that technically tampered and seen tampering from his clients all the time counting jokes apparently, and a inactive on the forum so no response. No transparency and a donkey appeals court or whatever.

You are aware that the punishment was originally passed down by HO right? That HO looked at the evidence, discussed the punishment, and had a vote. They voted that Butters was guilty. HO is a five man, maybe six because I don't know if Bex gets a vote, organization. All the appeals team did was agree with the judgement. That is at minimum eight people who looked at this and said he was guilty. This doesn't even include the GMs that actually reported this and brought charges against Butters, so that is up to 10 people that agreed this was tampering.

This was a long process that has been in the works for a while.

PS.

1. Tampering is defined as a player or GM approaching a player under contract with another team or whose rights are owned by another team, with the purpose of persuading them to join your team, request a trade, or hold out on contract negotiations.
1.1. This includes any private discussion involving leaving the team with whom the player is under contract with the purpose of joining the offender's team.

slm was neither a player or a GM. He was not a member of a team. By definition, he could not tamper. An agent cannot tell another player to join their team because they have no team. It's not a difficult concept. Have you seen him make any such comments since he actually created a player or become a GM?

On another note, you can't tamper yourself. The person who 'started it' made a declaration of intent. I didn't see him trying to convince anyone to join his team.

Butter Tampering Appeals - White Cornerback - 10-10-2019

Sounds like some GM's should explain to their players what the rules of the NSFL are.

Sucks balls that Butters gets the brunt of this but he's been penalised for a rule break before and came back twice as lively. Butters a good guy and there's nobody saying there was any malice from his action but rules are rules, GM's need to enable their players to read the rulebook and explain what's not okay and what is okay.

EDIT: He will no doubt get over this in due time and build a great player and become an even more valuable member of the NSFL, no doubt.

Butter Tampering Appeals - woelkers - 10-10-2019

(10-11-2019, 01:59 AM)SabaDonutMan Wrote:You’ve angered s17 :[
All due respect, I'd prefer to be left out of this one. HO and the appeals committee have spoken, and they're just as qualified to judge tampering as any of us, hopefully more so. This issue, as far as I'm concerned, should be settled, and we should, at this point, get back to that simulation football thing we do.

Butter Tampering Appeals - run_CMC - 10-10-2019

(10-10-2019, 08:43 PM)Eco Wrote:This is a misunderstanding. Just because they are "inactive" on the forums does not mean they weren't involved in the appeal process.
Yeah I more was trying to find smth funny out of all this lol, I didn’t mean anything against the decision by my pointing out his absence from the forums. Bzerkap is a great guy and it’s actually good to have an unbiased “outside view” of sorts

@bovovovo pls still love me like Kyle Allen’s hands love fumbling