International Simulation Football League
*Arianlacher weighs in! - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Arianlacher weighs in! (/showthread.php?tid=16183)

*Arianlacher weighs in! - LordMacharius - 10-22-2019

Breaking news: Rookie Arianlacher issues biting rebuke of Thudd Kassel, Action Jackson.

After a strong 4-0 start to a season, a reporter from San Diego made their way down south of the border in Tijuana to interview Mack Arianlacher, one of the rookies that’s trying to lend a hand to this incredible Tijuana team. Alongside him, players such as Gary Lazer-Eyes, Jordan Jackson and Avon Blocksdale, and a new pick-up in Jed Podolak, this team seems nigh unstoppable. We caught up to Arianlacher, who was working out after practice, yesterday.
“I’m frustrated, you know. So many mouths to feed — I feel like I want a larger pound of flesh. So many high talent players and we’re all ready to make impact plays that I want to shine a little more. Of course, that’s probably the best problem to have, but still. I’m kicking myself after every game, thinking about how ‘you could’ve made that tackle’ or ‘you could have beat him to the ball,’” Arianlacher said. “It’s tough. Of course, it’s a lot of fun. All the guys are great, and any bad locker presences are non-existent. And, I feel like we’re favored this year, which is always awesome. Really hoping to have a ring by the end of the year.”
One of his predecessors was the highly touted “Thudd Kassel,” who has been in the news lately for the wrong reasons. We asked Mack about the incidence.
“Why would you ask me that? I have the greatest respect for any Luch? in the NSFL. I’m sure Thudd was just having a tough day, and it’s not like reporters are always saints. I mean, I’m literally in a hot tub right now. That said, physical violence and throwing your teammates under the bus is not the answer. It’s awful to read about a guy that I’m sure is great to be put in a situation like that, but hopefully he learns from it to get better in the future and so ensure it never happens again. But anyways. The ring is my ultimate goal, not to weigh in on —”
Wow. Arianlacher hates Kassel! Who’d’ve thought? We pushed the question.
“What else do you want me to say? I think Action’s response was fair but maybe might add to the situation. I think that it might be best for the two of them to sit down in a room to work it out. But again, this is, like, less than my first year in the league. Both of these guys are great, probably, but I really can’t weigh in at all. I wish them both the best of luck.”
Oh my gosh. He hates both Kassel and Jackson? Who does he support?
“Listen, I don’t hate either player. They both are probably good guys, just in a tough spot. I support the relationship mending because the are both great talents that can really become legendary players together. With a little help, NOLA would be in a great place and hopefully both of them are huge pieces are in that. But why am I talking about NOLA. Isn’t this supposed to be about Tijuana?”
Tijuana doesn’t get clicks. They’re too good. But NOLA gets clicks. This has been Buzzfeed Sports, signing off.

*Arianlacher weighs in! - Hallmonitor_20 - 10-22-2019

"A Lucho is a female luchador"

- Scorp

Also great article. Thudd is known for being a hot head and Jackson is known for picking fights with guys he can't beat like he did with Sweet James-Jones.

*Arianlacher weighs in! - ScorpXCracker - 10-22-2019

(10-22-2019, 01:28 PM)Hallmonitor_20 Wrote:"A Lucho is a female luchador"

- Scorp

Also great article. Thudd is known for being a hot head and Jackson is known for picking fights with guys he can't beat like he did with Sweet James-Jones.
that was a very reasonable belief

*Arianlacher weighs in! - KillaScrilla - 10-22-2019

Ouch! Can’t beat Sweet? Me and Sweet are cool. He helped bond me out. I just add something the league misses which is a storyline and excitement. Me and Bubba are cool after I interrupted his rookie presser and me and sweet are cool. As are me and Thudd. It’s like wrestling. Just a storyline

*Arianlacher weighs in! - PDXBaller - 10-22-2019

(10-22-2019, 12:28 PM)KillaScrilla Wrote:Ouch! Can’t beat Sweet? Me and Sweet are cool. He helped bond me out. I just add something the league misses which is a storyline and excitement. Me and Bubba are cool after I interrupted his rookie presser and me and sweet are cool. As are me and Thudd. It’s like wrestling. Just a storyline

I'd pay to see that match!