International Simulation Football League
*Windy City with a touch of turbulence - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Windy City with a touch of turbulence (/showthread.php?tid=16712)

Pages: 1 2

*Windy City with a touch of turbulence - SweetJamesJones - 11-26-2019

SUC 4 NEWS here to report a Sweet sighting:

Hello there and thank you for tuning in with SUC4NEWS. We are here today to report a Sweet sighting as well as a brief interview we had with Sweet before and After the draft.

As for the sighting, we saw Sweet and a moving van outside of The Main Luxury APTS in Chicago, right off the coast of Lake Michigan. Sweet was garbed in what looked to be one of the finest minks we here at SUC 4 News have ever seen. Also seen leaving and dapping Sweet up was chicagos own, Kanye West and Chief Keef. Both exchanged a few words with Sweet before eventually hitting sweet with the daps and poubnds. We can only assume they were here welcoming THE Sweet as he made his arrival to Chiraq,

After seeing all of this transpire, we were able to get a few words in with Sweet before he eventually made his way inside. This is what Sweet had to say.

SUC4NEWS: " Well Sweet, we see that you have finally came to an agreement on a contract with the Butchers. How does it feel to finally be settling into your new home up here in the midwest? Any thoughts or concerns about being up here?"

Sweet: " First and foremost, let Sweet say this: WHAT'S GOOD CHIRAQ? Sweet is glad to be here despite the BS andnonsense that happened recently. Sweet held firm and errrrythang worked out as it needed to. Furthermore, Sweet is happy to be here and make waves in the NSFL. Especially with the Butchers drafting O'Leary. Mayne we gonna make opposing defenses scared and the birth of an impact duo will be born come game 1. Air it out MF."

SUC4NEWS: We are glad to hear that you were able to get your contract worked out and we are also excited to hear that you are settling in nicely and getting ready to start the season. With that being said though, are there any looming concerns with the front office or any issues with how things were handled with your contract negotiation? It must have been a very stressful and frustrating day or two for you was it not? Could you please elaborate on that for us, if you don't mind of course."

Sweet: " Sweet don't mind at all, SUC. Y'all been roccin wit me and Tony Snow since da get
so Sweet gone answer those question, mayne. My concerns or issue has stepped down and out of Chiraq, GM and player alike, so Sweet can't say he's too concerned. I think da front office will get used to Sweet and enjoy having an electric personality here in the city as well as in the locker room. As much as Sweet talks, all he wants to do is ball the fucc out and get dubs. And when you get dubs, that leads to fuccin luxury cruise liners and then luxury cruise liners eventually turn into dynasties so that's what Sweet hopes to help accomplish here during my time In Chiraq. As for the negotiations themselves, after the drama was done and finished, Videl-San and Sweet worked out a contract Sweet felt was worthy of having Sweet sign in a matter of minutes. So Sweet wasn't frustrated cuz playa haterz don't phase THE Sweet and he aint never gone let nobody and I mean NOBODY hold down the Sweet. Sweet gone always make a way and as you can see, that's exactly what Sweet did in his negotions wit Videl. Sweet is happy to be here and looking forward to being part of the WR tandem with a vet lik eRose Jenkins chunkin' that muhhh fucka."

SUC4NEWS: "Sweet, we are elated to hear that. Dealing with unnecessary drama is never fun, albeit entertaining, it is never fun to deal with and we felt for you Sweet. It is easy to paint someone as the villain, which we thought was happening with you, but as we can tell by how you are feeling as well as the reactions we saw from others, that it did not phase you or work for that matter. Sweet is indeed 'numba 1' and we hope it will stay that way. That brings us to our next question; you have mentioned it a few times here today, but how excited are you to be co starring in this offense with fellow WR Blueline or as he is better known as, Sean O'Leary. Have y'all had a chance to talk yet or discuss any kind of plans, or possible nicknames for y'alls future all star due at the receiver position?"

Sweet: " Nahh Sweet hasn't really had a chance to talk with my mans yet, but Sweet will say this. I think we about to come up in the NSFL and start taking secondaries by the neck and torching MFz yahurrrrrd? Sweet don't care if he's WR1. WR2, WR3 right now. All I'm orried about is contributing and helpinh my mans get open and I am hoping he has that same mindset. They cant double both of us nahhhhimtalmbout? Well... They could but that would be some stupid ass shit *Sweet chuckles* but yea. We gone fucc it up this year, mayne. As for nicknames, Sweet hasn't really thought of nun except maybe the SweetLine Express or some like that. It'll come to Sweet eventually. But yea, we gone fucc some shit up and Sweet is fuccin pumped."

SUC4NEWS: " That is great that you are excited because we are just as excited for you. Possibly even more excited to be honest because we love the Sweet. We also love Tony Snow and what he has been doing for you behind the scenes. He is not in the public picture very often, but we know he has been working his behind off for you. Any comments on your manager / agent and what he has done for you so far?"

Sweet: " I can touch on that for y'all real quick, mayne. Tony is a fuccin triple O G. He's been in the game for a long time and put ya boy onmore game than Sweet could even begin to fathom. Tony been a real one since day one and he has put Sweet on the map. He got me taken in the top five to MB for my rookie year. Helped Sweet behind the scenes to establish the Trillness of Sweet and yea. Tony ain't nun to fucc with and it sucks for yall sucka ass suckaz cuz he ain't goin' nowhere nahhhimtalmbout? So in the wise words of Tony, Sweet gone end this interview with this' Money talk, bull shit walk' yahurrrrrddddd? So now of y'all don't mind Sweet got some shit ta do and my masseuse just pulled up. So Sweet out, mayne."

SUC4NEWS: " Well you heard it hear first folks. Sweet seems to be happy with his landing spot despite the drama that ensued over the weekend. Sweet seems to be glad that is behind him as he has his sights set on the future and the upcoming season Thank you for reading, SUC4NEWS over and out."

*Windy City with a touch of turbulence - Dylandeluxe - 11-26-2019

[Image: giphy.gif]

*Windy City with a touch of turbulence - iamslm22 - 11-26-2019

Good read! Glad to see you worked out a contract and I hope you are happy in Chicago

*Windy City with a touch of turbulence - ValorX77 - 11-26-2019

I’m glad I was able to sign you!

*Windy City with a touch of turbulence - Sermokala - 11-26-2019

The new way to say Chicago is to call it Chicag.

*Windy City with a touch of turbulence - SweetJamesJones - 11-26-2019

(11-26-2019, 04:33 PM)Sermokala Wrote:The new way to say Chicago is to call it Chicag.

It's actually Chiraq

*Windy City with a touch of turbulence - Jiggly_333 - 11-26-2019

(11-26-2019, 05:59 PM)SweetJamesJones Wrote:It's actually Chiraq
Actually, it's not to anyone in Chicago, but okay...

[Image: source.gif]

(11-26-2019, 06:20 PM)Jiggly_333 Wrote:Actually, it's not to anyone in Chicago, but okay...

[Image: source.gif]

I mean Chief Keef has a song called Chiraq so....At least one person does.

*Windy City with a touch of turbulence - RainDelay - 11-26-2019

I still have no idea if you're in character or just write this way.

(11-26-2019, 07:38 PM)RainDelay Wrote:I still have no idea if you're in character or just write this way.
As his irl friend, Yes.