International Simulation Football League
Stop the ageism part 2 - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Discussion (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+---- Forum: Suggestion Box (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+----- Forum: Archived Suggestions (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=349)
+----- Thread: Stop the ageism part 2 (/showthread.php?tid=16800)

Pages: 1 2

Stop the ageism part 2 - majesiu - 12-02-2019

So my last petition got mostly ignored by HO (about lack of any TPE from training camp to oldest vets), so let's continue old man yelling at clouds trend preparing for retirement (and possible recreation) and show discontent with Rookie tasks being only eligible to the few chosen ones, which are first gen rookies. I'd be ok with that if that was just NSFL money, but instead it awards TPE too, why not allow it once per career, or allow just the TPE part to be done by everyone? It doesn't add much work, since recreates don't need help with completing them, just the check up part.

I understand and support lack of TPE carryover, but this is going like the other way, where you are punished by being recreate in terms of raw TPE, since you obviously have other advantages like knowledge, connections, potentially bank account. But in league so reliant on recreates (due to really short player career comparatively) this seems risky to put any mechanisms that put such player against the odds.

Also if I created new account, I'd technically be a first gen eligible for that, right? It wouldn't be a multi scenario either, since my previous account wouldn't have any active players.

Stop the ageism part 2 - timeconsumer - 12-02-2019

(12-02-2019, 06:14 AM)majesiu Wrote:Also if I created new account, I'd technically be a first gen eligible for that, right? It wouldn't be a multi scenario either, since my previous account wouldn't have any active players.

But if you do that then the Otters might draft you

Stop the ageism part 2 - Mavfatha - 12-02-2019

Keeping both of these ideas in mind Maj, just wasn't able to get them in to the rule summit officially by the time I saw either. So it might not happen in time to benefit you directly (for the other proposal at least). Thanks for the suggestions and sorry for the silence

Stop the ageism part 2 - majesiu - 12-03-2019

(12-02-2019, 05:07 PM)timeconsumer Wrote:But if you do that then the Otters might draft you

I mean Fyodo's career is ending anyway and it was his character arch so whatever.

(12-02-2019, 05:47 PM)Mavfatha Wrote:Keeping both of these ideas in mind Maj, just wasn't able to get them in to the rule summit officially by the time I saw either. So it might not happen in time to benefit you directly (for the other proposal at least). Thanks for the suggestions and sorry for the silence

Glad to hear that, obviously both things came up just because my current or possible future player will be affected, but I feel these small changes could be positive ones.

Stop the ageism part 2 - Duilio05 - 12-03-2019

Incentivising players to recreate is a nice idea, and I could get on board a 'Recreate PT' thing. I do think being a league vet and knowing about creating after the trade deadline is an advantage already.

Stop the ageism part 2 - caltroit_red_flames - 12-03-2019

Can we get fair rubs for OL while we're at it?

Stop the ageism part 2 - Muford - 12-03-2019

(12-03-2019, 10:36 AM)caltroit_red_flames Wrote:Can we get fair rubs for OL while we're at it?

no

(12-03-2019, 07:10 PM)Muford Wrote:no

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Stop the ageism part 2 - run_CMC - 12-03-2019

(12-03-2019, 11:36 AM)caltroit_red_flames Wrote:Can we get fair rubs for OL while we're at it?
no

(12-03-2019, 09:05 PM)run_CMC Wrote:no

Staaaaaaaaahhhp