International Simulation Football League
*HO fo Sho - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *HO fo Sho (/showthread.php?tid=17179)

*HO fo Sho - manicmav36 - 12-26-2019

Ask the 2nd longest tenured HO member anything you want. League related or otherwise.

**Please note that any answers reflect only my own personal thoughts and do not speak for the Head Office as a whole.**

(12-27-2019, 12:32 AM)Frostbite Wrote:what was the weirdest thing that you had to do as an HO member?

Sadly, nothing too wild. I deleted a couple pictures of penises in general on discord a couple seasons ago. So... I guess that?
Oh, and I have now twice simmed a week while feeding a baby this season.

(12-27-2019, 12:33 AM)WALDO Wrote:who should be the next commissioner once Dwyer is officially done?

This one has actually been decided already, but I'm sure dwyer will announce that when the times comes. Anyone who has Gardner Minshew in their sig definitely warrants heavy consideration, however.

(12-27-2019, 12:35 AM)bex Wrote:Thoughts on the future of the league as we prepare for a new commissioner?

You have to ride out the apocalypse with two other members of HO. Who are you taking with you and why?

What's been the highlight of s19 for you?

What are your NSFL new years resolutions?

Honestly, I think the league is in a very solid position. We have right around 150 users who are doing the activity check on a weekly basis, a renewed vigor out of our recruitment group, and we have another r/NFL class not too far off. As far as the new comissioner, it's something that has been in the works for quite a while, and I can say with 100% confidence, that with all the work that is being done behind the scenes, most users won't notice any changes, which is really what we're hoping for. Consistency. Except for missing dwyer's beautiful face. (Please some back some day.)

Appocalypse squad? Well, dwyer, obviously. We work very well together and neither one of us have much of that pesky hair to slow us down. We'd be very aerodynamic. Last, but not least, would have to be eco. Eco is, very obviously, a computer genius that is probably working undercover for some goeverment organization. Those insider connections would be invaluable to our survival.

Highlight of S19 for me, from a player's perspective would have to be Snuggles during week 12 against the Otters. He was actually decent for once and didn't disappear for a majority of the game as usual. I enjoyed it.

League New Years resolution is to get Snuggles a damn championship ring! I don't care if it's this season, or 3 from now, but he needs one. I was fortunate enough to win one with my first player, so I need to keep that going with Snuggles.

(12-27-2019, 12:35 AM)SabaDonutMan Wrote:Who is the most entertaining member in the dsfl gm discord and why is it me?

You get to change one thing in the league, what is it?

Plz raise cap by 5m

Any food combos which are sins?

Most entertaining member in the DSFL GM discord is actually the Grey Ducks duo woelkers and rev. Because they're my updater buds and they're never allowed to step down from those positions. Saba, you're a close second.

Unpopular answer warning: If I could change one thing about the league it would be to only allow players that have hit a specific TPE threshold with a previous player to create as OL. As is stands, the retention rate of new OL creates (~15%) is less than 1/3 of the league average (~55%) and I only want players who are fully invested in the league taking the plunge. Oh, and a universal update page template.

Please raise the cap? Never! Teams spend, on average, $21mil on OL bots. Teams need to spend more of that on their players.

Food combo sins: Anything with kale. It's terrible, keep it away from me. I don't care how that hipster prepares it.

(12-27-2019, 12:42 AM)scorycory Wrote:Best thing HO has ever done?
Worst?

Is this the Wraiths season or will the Otterman Empire prevail again?

Why is Baby Yoda so endearing?

Player who has left the league that you miss the most?

If you could found a sim league for any other sport what would it be?

Cake or Pie?

Bonus question: why does scorp suck?

Is it really ever the Wraiths' season? But seriously if it was, would it really even matter? Stupid Otters and their never ending success. Some day they'll finish a season with a losing record.

Yoda is already one of the most endearing characters in one of the most beloved movie franchises of all time. How do you possibly top that? Make him tinier. Easy.

Hendrix was my first GM in the league way back in S2, and he was an incredibly friendly and helpful guy. Although he completely bailed on us and left the team with no real plan in place, I still really miss the guy.

Easy! Sim golf league. As far as I know, it hasn't really been done yet, and our beloved Wolverine Studios even makes a golf game. Obviously, I'm sure very stable and has been throughly play-tested.

Depends on the frosting of the cake. Butter cream frosting? Cake, all day. Whipped frosting? Pie till I die.

(12-27-2019, 12:44 AM)FleshBagSoup Wrote:favorite bagel flavor?

Panera used to have a cinnamon crunch bagel that was (is?) amazing. Not sure if they still have it.

(12-27-2019, 09:55 AM)Bigred1580 Wrote:If you were to guess who the most handsome person in the S13 class is in real life, Who should it be?

When are you giving me my fantasy trophy?

Easy, anyone but bigred. I have it on good authority that he has very pretty eyes though.

Never, because that would require me to win it again. Sad

*HO fo Sho - Frostbite - 12-26-2019

what was the weirdest thing that you had to do as an HO member?

*HO fo Sho - WALDO - 12-26-2019

who should be the next commissioner once Dwyer is officially done?

*HO fo Sho - bex - 12-26-2019

Thoughts on the future of the league as we prepare for a new commissioner?

You have to ride out the apocalypse with two other members of HO. Who are you taking with you and why?

What's been the highlight of s19 for you?

What are your NSFL new years resolutions?

*HO fo Sho - SabaDonutMan - 12-26-2019

Who is the most entertaining member in the dsfl gm discord and why is it me?

You get to change one thing in the league, what is it?

Plz raise cap by 5m

Any food combos which are sins?

*HO fo Sho - scorycory - 12-26-2019

Best thing HO has ever done?
Worst?

Is this the Wraiths season or will the Otterman Empire prevail again?

Why is Baby Yoda so endearing?

Player who has left the league that you miss the most?

If you could found a sim league for any other sport what would it be?

Cake or Pie?

Bonus question: why does scorp suck?

*HO fo Sho - FleshBagSoup - 12-26-2019

favorite bagel flavor?

*HO fo Sho - Bigred1580 - 12-27-2019

If you were to guess who the most handsome person in the S13 class is in real life, Who should it be?

When are you giving me my fantasy trophy?