International Simulation Football League
What are you currently playing? - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Discussion (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+---- Forum: Off Topic (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=100)
+---- Thread: What are you currently playing? (/showthread.php?tid=1720)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

What are you currently playing? - Roshambo - 07-04-2017

(More discussion! More posts! More powerrr!)

I'm working my way through a "Supreme Jerk" aka make-me-hate-everything-difficulty play through of Wastelands 2

...and I still play Stardew Valley, come at me.

What are you guys playing while waiting for sim?

What are you currently playing? - timeconsumer - 07-04-2017

(07-04-2017, 02:23 PM)Roshambo Wrote:...and I still play Stardew Valley, come at me. Nothing wrong with that

What are you guys playing while waiting for sim? Private custom world of warcraft server,
hybrid between TBC and wotlk expansions.

I went all the way back and was playing on a custom Dark Age Of Camelot server not too long ago (I'm old)

I quit WoW right after BC and could never get back into it, I hate feeling behind :\

What are you currently playing? - Bzerkap - 07-04-2017

Right now I'm in between rigs as I lost my latest one to a house fire. I still have my surface though so I'm playing Pillars of Eternity, Morrowind, and Cities: Skyline

(07-04-2017, 02:28 PM)Roshambo Wrote:I went all the way back and was playing on a custom Dark Age Of Camelot server not too long ago (I'm old)

I quit WoW right after BC and could never get back into it, I hate feeling behind :\

Yeah I had a friend who was really into DAOC, I played EQ until WoW was released so I never hit that game. I did spend some time on Project 1999 the private EQ server, which at the time was on the Kunark expansion, I think it's on Velious now.

I quit wow around the same time as you, which is why I love my current server. We're playing in the Burning Crusade content, but the spells and mechanics and talents are based upon the wrath of the lich king expansion. It actually makes it really different and fun.

(07-04-2017, 12:33 PM)Bzerkap Wrote:Right now I'm in between rigs as I lost my latest one to a house fire. I still have my surface though so I'm playing Pillars of Eternity, Morrowind, and Cities: Skyline

Sorry to hear about the fire, that's rough.

RIP 'puter Sad

I loved Pillars of Eternity, but I never replayed it like I wanted to. Started their new Tyranny game and it's more of the same really. In a good way.

(07-04-2017, 12:40 PM)timeconsumer Wrote:Yeah I had a friend who was really into DAOC, I played EQ until WoW was released so I never hit that game. I did spend some time on Project 1999 the private EQ server, which at the time was on the Kunark expansion, I think it's on Velious now.

I quit wow around the same time as you, which is why I love my current server. We're playing in the Burning Crusade content, but the spells and mechanics and talents are based upon the wrath of the lich king expansion. It actually makes it really different and fun.

I left EQ forrr DAOC and have never found a community I enjoyed quite the same. My WoW server was decent for the most part, but DAOC was just... it was so connected community wise. Loved it.

Nowadays I'll boot up a new MMO and MAYBE last a week before quitting.

(07-04-2017, 02:50 PM)Roshambo Wrote:I left EQ forrr DAOC and have never found a community I enjoyed quite the same.  My WoW server was decent for the most part, but DAOC was just... it was so connected community wise.  Loved it.

Nowadays I'll boot up a new MMO and MAYBE last a week before quitting.

Well if you get bored check us out at PrimalWoW (truewow.org). It's a small server of maybe 500 people so we're really tight-knit. I'm an officer for one of the top guilds, you can message me on my character Preaux if you want to join.

(07-04-2017, 12:52 PM)timeconsumer Wrote:Well if you get bored check us out at PrimalWoW (truewow.org). It's a small server of maybe 500 people so we're really tight-knit. I'm an officer for one of the top guilds, you can message me on my character Preaux if you want to join.

I just might. I bought Black Desert Online on Steam Sale and played literally long enough to make my character and talk to one NPC before I was like naaaaaaaah.

I should do some gaming other than in a farm sim, maybe.

(07-04-2017, 02:59 PM)Roshambo Wrote:I just might.  I bought Black Desert Online on Steam Sale and played literally long enough to make my character and talk to one NPC before I was like naaaaaaaah.

I should do some gaming other than in a farm sim, maybe.

I mean, Stardew valley is pretty damn fun....Harvest Moon 64 is probably in my top 5 favorite video games of all time so anything that pays homage to that in such a beautiful way deserves the fanbase it has.