International Simulation Football League
*Kurt Hendrix completes 20 month prison sentence - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Kurt Hendrix completes 20 month prison sentence (/showthread.php?tid=17220)

Pages: 1 2

*Kurt Hendrix completes 20 month prison sentence - HENDRIX 2.0 - 12-30-2019

Former Baltimore Hawks defensive lineman Kurt Hendrix was released from the Maryland Correctional Center today after serving 20 months of a two year sentence for reckless driving, resisting arrest, fraud, and impersonating an officer. His career is long over, but there are still plenty of fans that are interested in the Hawks legend.
There was a swarm of media members that bombarded Kurt with questions upon his release.

“Kurt, you have been away a long time, what do you have to say?!”

[Image: c02-v3-workout-28.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1]

All we got was one statement before he stormed off in his car:

“Jayce Tuck is a bitch.”

[Image: 88f3420027b75f0cb527b530a0d9a79b_md.jpg]

*Out of Character*

My former handle was HENDRIX and I was the Baltimore GM for a while and I fell off the face of the Earth in May 2018. I felt bad about leaving my team but my interest in the league was starting to crater for various reasons. I felt we stagnated because of me, and I didn’t want to see myself become the villain. In real life I had a lot of more important things to get situated as well. Literally a year later in May 2019 I checked back to see a few things: Is that site still alive? If so, how have my Hawks done? I was happy to see the site was doing well and my guys had a tremendous 13-1 Ultimus winning season in S10. At that moment I was able to rest in peace.

Fast forward 8 more months to the present, I again had the urge to check out the site. I spent some time looking around and to me it looks like the league is as active as ever. More members, more teams, and there were still plenty of familiar faces that frequent this site. Many members that I helped when they were new to the league have taken up prominent positions, that’s cool to see.

I have decided I want to return and recreate. My goal is to make a good role player and to be a great LR member, there’s no way I’m going to be a max TPE player like my S1 guy, so be aware of that GMs. There was a lot of cash on my old account but I made sure I would never be able to login to it again, so RIP to that cash. But no worries, I’ll start from scratch on this new account. I’ll make my player soon and jump back onto discord.
I look forward to catching up with my former teammates and meeting some new characters as well.

[Image: tenor.gif]

*Kurt Hendrix completes 20 month prison sentence - ValorX77 - 12-30-2019

He’s back.

*Kurt Hendrix completes 20 month prison sentence - iamslm22 - 12-30-2019

Love to see it

*Kurt Hendrix completes 20 month prison sentence - HalfEatenOnionBagel - 12-30-2019

(12-30-2019, 10:41 AM)HENDRIX 2.0 Wrote:“Jayce Tuck is a bitch.”

*Kurt Hendrix completes 20 month prison sentence - HalfEatenOnionBagel - 12-30-2019

Very glad to see you're back!

*Kurt Hendrix completes 20 month prison sentence - Unicorn - 12-30-2019

nice to see you back Smile

*Kurt Hendrix completes 20 month prison sentence - Bigred1580 - 12-30-2019

Also, it looks like you made the Hall of Fame while you were away! So Congrats!

*Kurt Hendrix completes 20 month prison sentence - Raven - 12-30-2019

Absolute stud is back

*Kurt Hendrix completes 20 month prison sentence - nunccoepi - 12-30-2019

Wow what a legend. Was glad to be a successor to you in Baltimore and would love to share a team again. Class of S21 gets stronger.

PS you also made the Wing of Honor.

*Kurt Hendrix completes 20 month prison sentence - RainDelay - 12-30-2019

Never thought I'd see the day