International Simulation Football League
TE DiMirio's first presser - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: TE DiMirio's first presser (/showthread.php?tid=1741)

TE DiMirio's first presser - 124715 - 07-05-2017

Paul DiMirio, a Vertical Threat TE out of Wisconsin, is a prospect for the upcoming S2 draft. DiMirio can answer any questions you have.

TE DiMirio's first presser - ErMurazor - 07-05-2017

Is there a team you hopes drafts you?

What's your favorite route?

Would you rather score 8 TDs in a season or rack up 1,000 yards?

How are you as a blocker?

Who's your favorite pro TE at the moment (in the NFL or NSFL)?

These questions are from @ErMurazor.

Is there a team you hopes drafts you?

I'd love to be drafted by the Otters. The Hawks are a good destination as well, being my local team. However, I'm not one to complain if I get drafted anywhere. *cough*

What's your favorite route?

Love the corner route. So many opportunities for reads, separation, and checking in with the QB. When I was at Wisconsin, I'd occasionally throw in a stutter step or two. My QB always knew it was coming. The corner route is great.

Would you rather score 8 TDs in a season or rack up 1,000 yards?

I think I'd have to choose the 8 TDs. In the end, yards don't matter if you don't score. The 8 TDs would probably be more valuable to my team than the 1000 yards.

How are you as a blocker?

I'm okay as a blocker; it's not my main focus right now (as a vertical threat archetype) but I'm averaging a pancake and a half in the prospect games where I start, with no sacks allowed. Blocking is a very important aspect of the TE position, which is why TEs are so dangerous - they're versatile.

Who's your favorite pro TE at the moment (in the NFL or NSFL)?

I really like Gronk. He seems like a really nice and funny guy, he's a beast on the field, he has a great work ethic, and he always comes back roaring from injuries. He's a great role model.

Thanks for your questions ErMurazor!

TE DiMirio's first presser - SimmerDownBruhh - 07-05-2017

Did you feel that you got a good chance to showcase your skills in the Prospect games?

Do you have a specific pre-game routine?

Have you followed any of the NSFL Tight Ends currently in the league? Who has impressed you so far?

How do you want people to remember the name "Paul DiMirio" when your career is over?

One word to describe your work ethic?

TE DiMirio's first presser - Player1 - 07-05-2017

Hi Paul, I have a feeling you'll do great things for whichever team takes you in the draft. Here are a few questions for you.

1.) Do you feel comfortable splitting out wide as a 3/4WR or would you prefer to come out of the Tight End position full time?

2.) What round do you think you'll be picked in this upcoming draft?

3.) Any ideas which teams are targeting you or where you'd be the best fit?

These questions are from @SimmerDownBruhh.

Did you feel that you got a good chance to showcase your skills in the Prospect games?

Since players are not updated in the prospect games (they all play with their initial 50 TPE and only that), I don't think the prospect games are that great of an indicator. With that said, I was happy with my performance in the games.

Do you have a specific pre-game routine?

I'll study the playbook, run my routes, and then warm-up with the team.

Have you followed any of the NSFL Tight Ends currently in the league? Who has impressed you so far?

I'm really new to the NSFL but Maddox has impressed me. 72 Chicken Wings is impressive. Obviously, I have respect for every NSFL TE, but Maddox is closer to my playing style.(edit: ooc: didn't realize that was you)

How do you want people to remember the name "Paul DiMirio" when your career is over?

I want them to remember the prolific receiver who stretched secondaries deep downfield with speed and good hands.

One word to describe your work ethic?

Persistent.

Thanks for your questions SimmerDownBruhh!

These questions are from @Player1.

Hi Paul, I have a feeling you'll do great things for whichever team takes you in the draft. Here are a few questions for you.

Thanks a lot Big Grin!
1.) Do you feel comfortable splitting out wide as a 3/4WR or would you prefer to come out of the Tight End position full time?

I feel very comfortable lining up in the slot, backfield, and outside. The TE position is all about versatility after all!

2.) What round do you think you'll be picked in this upcoming draft?

I think I'll go in the 8-15 round range, but the waters are still murky.

3.) Any ideas which teams are targeting you or where you'd be the best fit?

I'd love to play for the Otters where I can fit right in their 2 TE sets and complement Wright Jr. I feel like I could really be useful in that offense.

Thank you for your questions Player1!

TE DiMirio's first presser - 124715 - 07-08-2017

Bump