International Simulation Football League
THE Official S20 DSFL Draft Hype Thread - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Discussion (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+---- Forum: ISFL Thunderdome (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: THE Official S20 DSFL Draft Hype Thread (/showthread.php?tid=17495)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

THE Official S20 DSFL Draft Hype Thread - HalfEatenOnionBagel - 01-06-2020

[div align=\\\"center\\\"][Image: e56e339072851ceb4e986765726e4498c40df55a...4304c4.jpg]

More like ten seasons, but close enough[/div]

Yes it is I, His Most Esteemed Highness of Hype, HalfEatenOnionBagel. It's finally time to bring the hype!

Last time I was respectful, I let the NSFL Draft play out before bringing the DSFL hype. Not making that same mistake again, let's do this shit right this time. Forget about the NSFL Draft, just toss out the S20 class altogether. A new decade of NSFL football begins with the S21 class.

If you haven't been paying attention, the S21 class that is about to go through the S20 DSFL Draft is fucking loaded. I'm talking recreates from HoF level users, force sensitive beings and yes ladies and gentlemen Big Dick Gardner.

You do not want to miss a second of what is probably going to be the best DSFL season ever and likely end up being one of the best NSFL draft classes in a long time. Don't even bother turning on the NSFL this year, you'll get more than enough action just tuning into the DSFL. Dare I say it more action. No I don't even dare it's just the damn truth.

Here's what makes me upset as I look back on all the drafts that have passed without me here: NO HYPE. SMH MY SMH HEAD. The NSFL draft supposedly two days away? Could’ve fooled me! Well with the DSFL Draft now just a week away we're starting the hype right here, right now.

If you're a S21 prospect I'm tagging you, so get in here. First of all post why your player will be or already is better than the entire S20 NSFL draft class or heck anyone in the NSFL at all. Then go wild on this hype train. I want enough gifs and shit in here to shut down the site.

WE ARE THE FUTURE OF THE NSFL, THIS IS THE DEFINING DRAFT PEOPLE, GET FIRED UP

[div align=\\\"center\\\"][Image: Xpfio50.gif]
[/div]
[div align=\\\"center\\\"] BBB MIN KCC :dsfl: NOR POR TIJ [/div]

@The Xekutioner @`Jackets28` @Cal Lidous @Leafer @Crkluck @schauer @Tequila @EpicMowse @GoonerBear @NickNation @scissorstree @Wombat @brehio @PapaKhan @SwagSloth @ItsJustBarry @YoungTB @Grand Salami @RedArrow12c @SaborTheWaverunner @CosmosAblaze @Big Trusss @Voltaqe @howiejriii @ziekthemanupnext25 @CoolEverett

@Get_Right @nfspeedypur @Raheem James @Iamdumberdore @MN_Moosey @`RenoJacksonHS` @Shak24 @DynamicDoug @DylanG5 @H0PPY75 @GoldenFoot9 @Confusion @wildcard09 @TrickyTroy2 @mcast55 @matt2930 @ScorpXCracker @Hi_mynameis_Matt @TankAlpha @munkysnuflz @nunccoepi @rapideagle @RilesMcGiles @Ultimacomanda47 @josh30601 @KoltClassic @BRNXB0MBERS

@club_toasty @Jagsfootball51 @SemiCharmedMike @`KanakoTheSquirrel` @HENDRIX 2.0 @Bubba Twatford @Frostbite @Speedo Meter @RotticusScott @ap8333 @jmarnette @ChocolateNipples @Pieanator @Vorshayla @MSombrero @MisObvious @jeffie43 @the_suave1 @JZKITTY21 @Drunkinthunder @`vulfgravy` @RamboHampster @iseedoug @`DGarrett32` @msnmllr @lewislewes

OSIRIS FIRESTORM-FJORD CHECKING IN

LET'S {CLAP}{CLAP} FUCKING GO

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: tenor.gif]

THE Official S20 DSFL Draft Hype Thread - iseedoug - 01-06-2020

Dougie Smalls reporting for hype duty. NSFL should just take a year off to watch the S20 DSFL class.

As a the best kicker in the class, and soon to be all time, I am the difference maker for your team, between chips and double-doinks. Kickers win games, Dougie Smalls wins championships.

(seriously though I'm about to max this kicker out and beat all the kicking records. Go tell your kickers to retire or go play in a subpar sim league, its over for them)

THE Official S20 DSFL Draft Hype Thread - iseedoug - 01-06-2020

[Image: gAybRcH.gif]

(01-06-2020, 09:54 AM)iseedoug Wrote:Kickers win games, Dougie Smalls wins championships.

[Image: tenor.gif]

@Muford