International Simulation Football League
*NSFL Redraft: Introduction and First Pick - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *NSFL Redraft: Introduction and First Pick (/showthread.php?tid=17831)

Pages: 1 2

*NSFL Redraft: Introduction and First Pick - siddhus - 01-17-2020

BREAKING NEWS: Newly appointed commissioner Bex has rigged the league. Reports show that the recent NSFL Draft was rigged by Bex when she got the man doing the draft lottery drunk and did it himself. With this new news, players have started rebelling and demanding something to change. Bex was fired and the savior Siddhus was hired. And with the many people that came to his first press conference, he calmly told them the verdict. A redraft. Each team would be randomly put into a draft lottery and then out of all the players in the league they would start choosing playground style. The whole draft was done in secret but now the results are ready. Players are ready to see where they will be playing now. Because of this decision, ticket sales are going up for all teams, because the fans know that this the chance for their team to actually be good. There’s no more OCO haters, just Bex haters.

Introduction

Welcome to the NSFL redraft. I got this idea from Raven in the NSFL discord and Nba 2k. First off how will this work? This will include all the players that are in the league. I will do a 15 round draft with 10 teams picking. That’s around 150 players chosen. If I get the motivation to do this, I can even get more rounds so that way more people will be chosen. This will be a snake draft. My explanations for pick will probably be shorter as the rounds go. This will be my attempt to beat Isa’s article though I have a feeling that we won’t even be close. This article will officially be started on December 31st at 4 21 AM Pacific Standard Time. So if I don’t finish this today, I guess I could say this article took a year to write. Hahaha. Now that you are all done laughing, I guess there’s no use delaying the inevitable.

Format: First the draft lottery. I will do a random drawing with all teams getting the same probability of getting the first pick. Then the draft begins. We will have a regular draft following that.
Draft Lottery

Ok, it’s the moment you all have been waiting for, the draft lottery. I have all the 6 teams in the generator. Waiting for the results to come out.

Draft Order
Liberty
Second Line
Butchers
SaberCats
Outlaws
CopperHeads
Yeti
Otters
Hawks
Wraiths

And the commissioner has announced all the picks. The Liberty will be picking first. And the Wraiths will be picking last.

A few days later…

Draft Day

It’s Draft Day! All the players walk in with their suits and family looking forward to being chosen. To get the big cash. Most of the players’ outfits are from personal tailors. Rich kid’s amirite.

But what’s happening backstage in every team’s draft room. It’s the discussions. Liberty Has gotten many offers for the first pick, but they decide to keep it.

NSFL Fantasy Draft | Philadelphia Liberty | Round 1 | Pick 1

For the first pick of the 2020 National Simulation Football League Redraft, the New York Liberty select Quarterback Wolfie McDummy

And the draft has officially started off. Liberty elect to select a young QB by the name of Wolfie McDummy. Wolfie because of his age and how good his attributes already are, was a sure fire first round pick. Many may be surprised that Liberty have taken him first overall when there were arguably better QBs available, but now with their Cornerstone they can build their team around him.

Liberty Draft Summary
R1P1 QB Wolfie McDummy

Liberty Draft Needs
Now that the Liberty have a QB, they may being looking to draft some defense so they can shore that up as well. But the first few rounds will mostly be pick the best available, cause teams don’t really have any true team needs.

FULL DRAFT OUT ON SUNDAY

*NSFL Redraft: Introduction and First Pick - siddhus - 01-17-2020

FYI I know about the attacks on Bex, just informing y’all that I did contact Bex in beforehand and she said it was fine. Smile

*NSFL Redraft: Introduction and First Pick - bex - 01-17-2020

(01-17-2020, 03:35 PM)siddhus Wrote:FYI I know about the attacks on Bex, just informing y’all that I did contact Bex in beforehand and she said it was fine. Smile

Can confirm, was asked way in advance and appreciated it immensely!

*NSFL Redraft: Introduction and First Pick - shadyshoelace - 01-17-2020

Ew who wants @infinitempg on their team

*NSFL Redraft: Introduction and First Pick - Jay_Doctor - 01-17-2020

My god, I can't wait to see the league fully redrafted.

*NSFL Redraft: Introduction and First Pick - Huskies311 - 01-17-2020

(01-17-2020, 04:45 PM)shadyshoelace Wrote:Ew who wants @infinitempg on their team
We live in a world where McDummy is the most desirable QB

*NSFL Redraft: Introduction and First Pick - infinitempg - 01-17-2020

(01-17-2020, 03:45 PM)shadyshoelace Wrote:Ew who wants @infinitempg on their team

same

*NSFL Redraft: Introduction and First Pick - BigKicks - 01-17-2020

Pick 150 - Gimmy Jaroppolo

*NSFL Redraft: Introduction and First Pick - SwagSloth - 01-17-2020

Looking forward to this!!!

*NSFL Redraft: Introduction and First Pick - IsaStarcrossed - 01-17-2020

(01-17-2020, 03:47 PM)Huskies311 Wrote:We live in a world where McDummy is the most desirable QB

What a wacky world we live in. Apparently McDummy is good now? We've fallen into an alternate dimension.