International Simulation Football League
S21 Mock draft - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Discussion (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: S21 Mock draft (/showthread.php?tid=18122)

S21 Mock draft - Oles - 02-05-2020

I'm planning on running a mock draft in which people from each NSFL team draft for their respective teams. This means I'm looking for people who are interested in participating in a mock draft and interested in gaining experience drafting. This will be a good way for you to get experience if you're a younger player, and see if you'd be interested in this part of the GMing process.

The rules for the mock draft are as follows:
- 2 people per team drafting. You have to be from the team you're drafting for and must be an NSFL player, sorry dsfl newbies, I'd rather do it this way so the people who play for the team and know their needs are doing it, plus i dont want any bias in drafting, like if you're a Python and taking all pythons cuz they're you're friends.

- Have a discord account. I know a lot have them but some may not and the draft will be done through a discord server, so this is a necessity.

- Preferred younger players or a mix of 1 young 1 old. I'd like to see how some of the newer blood drafts and goes about it, plus get them experience they need.

- Be available at night to draft. We'll probably do it over the course of a few days but I don't want it to drag on too long since I'll be posting it as an article.

- Be willing to write up why you made some of your picks, I won't require you to do all of them, just the first few rounds, but I do want some input on why you made your selection and how they help your team.

- Be ready to do about 8 rounds of drafting. I may cut it off sooner if we're into inactives but realistically I don't know and you can get some gems in the late rounds.

- No current GMs. sorry but this is for your players

If you are interested in drafting for your team send me a message on here, I'll make decisions on who to pick and get it going soon. I will also provide a full board and full list of picks by round for you all so it is easy and you don't need to do much gathering. The full draft board will include their player name, username, tpe total, and links to their player and update pages. It will also be separated by team since I'll be doing it team by team and it'll be easier to look at split up. You will also have full control of trading. This means you can trade any current players your team has, any s21 picks, or picks in s22/s23 should you choose. All trades will be verified by me though so no outlandish trades will be allowed.

S21 Mock draft - ValorX77 - 02-05-2020

I’d like to moderate in this draft

S21 Mock draft - NylarthePhoenix - 02-05-2020

I'd be willing to take an OCO spot

S21 Mock draft - SabaDonutMan - 02-05-2020

I’ll put my name in the hat for az

S21 Mock draft - Buttersqauch101 - 02-05-2020

I’m willing to take part for San Jose

S21 Mock draft - Lowlycrib - 02-05-2020

(02-05-2020, 08:41 PM)Buttersqauch101 Wrote:I’m willing to take part for San Jose

Same

S21 Mock draft - jeffie43 - 02-05-2020

Willing to be an assistant/younger player

S21 Mock draft - CLG Rampage - 02-06-2020

I'd take a spot for YKW if no one else wants to

S21 Mock draft - Oles - 02-07-2020

We still need representatives for Orange County, Philadelphia, Colorado, Austin, and New Orleans, and all but Baltimore and San Jose still need a 2nd person. So if you want to take part there's still plenty of space and it's a great opportunity to learn how to draft and get used to it if you are going to pursue GMing in the future.

S21 Mock draft - Buttersqauch101 - 02-07-2020

San Jose has its second