International Simulation Football League
(S22) - Suleiman Ramza - QB - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: League Office (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Unassigned Player Database (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Forum: Retired Players (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+---- Thread: (S22) - Suleiman Ramza - QB (/showthread.php?tid=18408)

(S22) - Suleiman Ramza - QB - Blasoon - 02-16-2020

Username: Blasoon
First Name: Suleiman
Last Name: Ramza
Position: QB
College: Oregon
Handedness: Right
Recruited By: r/NFL
Jersey Number: 19
Height (ft.): 6'1
Weight (lbs.): 210
Birthplace: London, UK
Player Archetype: Field General (Drew Brees, Teddy Bridgewater)

Player Attributes

TPE Available: 5
(MIN:40)(MAX:65) Strength: 50
(MIN:35)(MAX:60) Agility: 49
(MIN:60)(MAX:95) Arm: 80
(MIN:65)(MAX:100) Intelligence: 90
(MIN:55)(MAX:90) Throwing Accuracy: 86
(MIN:1)(MAX:1) Tackling: 1
(MIN:45)(MAX:75) Speed: 48
(MIN:1)(MAX:1) Hands: 1
(MIN:1)(MAX:1) Pass Blocking: 1
(MIN:1)(MAX:1) Run Blocking: 1
(MIN:45)(MAX:75) Endurance: 61
(MIN:1)(MAX:1) Kick Power: 1
(MIN:1)(MAX:1) Kick Accuracy: 1
(MIN:45)(MAX:80) Competitiveness: 80

Purchased Traits:
GameManager (req. 90 Intelligence, 90 Throw Accuracy) (Costs: 100 TPE)
Athlete (req. 70 Speed, 60 Agility) (Costs: 50 TPE)

Available Traits:
RoleModel (req. 70 Intelligence) (Costs: 50 TPE)

(S22) - Suleiman Ramza - QB - HalfEatenOnionBagel - 02-16-2020

Mobile QB, I like it

Welcome!

Thanks! Is there any way to look up the history of the NSFL and the DSFL? And what's the big difference between the two?

(02-16-2020, 03:36 PM)Blasoon Wrote:Thanks! Is there any way to look up the history of the NSFL and the DSFL? And what's the big difference between the two?

DSFL is the development league so every player plays at least their first season there before being drafted into the main league, the NSFL.

You can find historical information on the league wiki page or in the old leagues indices, both of which have links on the league homepage

If you need any other help just ask!

Thanks you so much. That's really helpful. Well hopefully I'll get picked up by Portland for the DSFL.

Cheers again. I can't wait to play!

(S22) - Suleiman Ramza - QB - Opera_Phantom - 02-16-2020

(02-16-2020, 09:50 PM)Blasoon Wrote:Thanks you so much. That's really helpful. Well hopefully I'll get picked up by Portland for the DSFL.

You have the right atittude

(02-16-2020, 03:50 PM)Blasoon Wrote:Thanks you so much. That's really helpful. Well hopefully I'll get picked up by Portland for the DSFL.

Cheers!

(S22) - Suleiman Ramza - QB - ScorpXCracker - 02-16-2020

Everything looks good so you are approved, welcome to the NSFL! A member of our rookie mentor team will be contacting you shortly, if they haven't already, with an invite to the Rookie Discord server that we encourage you to join. Not only is it a good place to ask questions about the league, it also offers an opportunity to get to know your fellow rookies. You should also feel welcome to join our main NSFL Discord.
Because you joined after the end of the regular season, you will be entered into the DSFL Draft which will be held at _:__ on __ ___. You will be able to watch the draft presentation on our YouTube channel.
The next thing you should do - if you haven't already - is create an update page in this forum. Once you do that, there are a few things you can do to get started on your player:
1. You can find this week's activity check in this forum. You can post there each week for 2 free TPE.
2. Each new member gets one free training to start off with, worth 5 TPE (recreates are not eligible for this free training). After that, as an unassigned player you can pay for weekly trainings in this thread, and when you are picked up by a team you can post your payments in the team thread found in this forum.
3. You can find the current point tasks in this forum. Most of these will be predictions, short written responses to a prompt, or trivia questions about the league. NOTE: You can only claim TPE for tasks started AND completed AFTER your player has been created.
4. A few days after the draft, you can check this forum to find this season's DSFL training camp thread, which is worth 10 TPE.
5. We encourage you to create a wiki article about your player. Don't be afraid to add background information such as your player's personal history. Have fun with it! You can do that here, and you'll be awarded 10 TPE.
6. Pick a "likeness" or "render" - a person that you want your player to look like. You can post your choice in the given format here.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to any member of the rookie mentor team (BaconBrother, IsaStarcrossed, Jay_Doctor, ScorpXCracker, TeyonSchavari, TomHanks, and woelker11), or to your team’s GMs (once you have a team).