International Simulation Football League
*Stolen Scouting Notes on RBs and QBs - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Stolen Scouting Notes on RBs and QBs (/showthread.php?tid=19223)

*Stolen Scouting Notes on RBs and QBs - siddhus - 02-20-2020

From the offices of siddhus, I ran and stole these scouting notes. Now I am revealing them to the world to show how much of a dumbass this man siddhus is and how bad he is as scouting.

Your welcome GMs. This might help, or not help. But what it does help, is help gib monies and that’s what we are about.

Position Rankings
Quarterback
QB is one of the most important football positions and in most leagues would be one of the first picks. But as many teams already have their franchise quarterbacks, they will probably fall deep in the draft. The top 2 will obviously go to the expansion teams, so they have to try to separate themselves from the pack.

Suleiman Ramza[50 TP]
Ramza is a guy that has already gotten pretty engaged in-site. He has been asking all the right questions and getting to know his way around. He hasn’t created his update page yet, but that can be easily fixed by his GM once he is drafted. But he already started on the rookie PT and has completed this week’s activity check and his free first training. Also, something interesting about him, is that he is a mobile QB a build not used often.

Evan Riley[50 TP]
Riley, a game manager build QB, can be a great player. I hope that the GM that drafts him can help him gain his first TP, but so far he has not done anything on-site other than creating his player. He has also not visited the site since the day of his creation so that does not bode well for high draft stock. But who knows, NSFL does send out email notifications and that one email could get him back to us.

Cavalier Craighorn[50 TP]
Craighorn is in a similar case as Riley. He is a game manager QB, that has not managed to find his way around the sit, yet. With no posts to his name, other than his creation post, and a player likeness post. It is however encouraging that he did visit the site the day after creating, signifying if someone can contact him, he might be able to stay active.

Colin Vance[50 TP]
I’m tempted to just write see above and leave it at that. But at the ½ chance that he sees this article, I know how I would feel if someone half-assed something about me. Colin is a gunslinger QB, who already has 75 Arm to his name. I would suggest him to upgrade some intelligence to reduce his interception count. But other than that, his 70 Accuracy should really help his completion %.

Luke Skywalker[79 TP]
Let’s go. We got ourselves a keeper. Luke Skywalker has hit the ground running, already creating his update page and earning a big 29 TP to start off his earning campaign. He also created a graphic that he submitted. Be nice Noka. I have lots of high hopes for this player, and he is for sure going to be on the top of my rankings. I will honestly be very impressed if he can also do the Ultimus task to get him another 10 TP knowing 0 prior knowledge about the league. Good luck for you bro.

Dude Doggo[50 TP]
We back at it again with some non-updating players. Matrix is one of the members from our r/NFL recruitment so maybe if someone contacts him on Reddit, he can come back to us. He is a pocket passer QB with very balanced attributes at a 70 Arm / 70 Int / 74 Accuracy. The bad thing is, that he hasn’t visited the site since creating so we hope we can get him back.

Allen Spooner[50 TP]
This player I have the highest hopes for out of all the IA QBs. At the time of this article, he visited the site 35 minutes ago and keeps visiting back. He has also done weekly training and activity check, so whenever he is drafted, his GM can help him with creating his update page. I hope you are reading this bro, and I hope for the best for you and your career.

Haha Mango-Panda[50 TP]
The first impression is that he chose an interesting name lol. But, he is a pretty new recruit only joining yesterday, so I would wait for a few days before deciding on his draft status. I will give him the benefit of the doubt in this one though.

Ben Slothlisberger[50 TP]
Our only recreate QB of the draft class, as he has created on the day I am writing this. He obviously will be high in the rankings cause he is a proven active user, who has been in this league for a year. He opted to create a gunslinger QB, and I’m sure that all the GMs are watching for him in their draft boards.

QB Rankings
1. Ben Slothlisberger
2. Luke Skywalker
3. Allen Spooner
4. Suleiman Ramza
5. Cavalier Craighorn
6. Haha Mango-Panda
7. Dude Doggo
8. Colin Vance
9. Evan Riley

Runningback
As a runningback myself, I can tell you first-hand that runningbacks get passed on a lot. They go low in drafts no matter how high their TP is, because of how RBBC is structured. But I’m sure after owning this season, GMs will be looking at RBs to carrying them to the chip.

Streetlamp LeMoose[59 TP]
We start off strong with the running backs. We have LeMoose, a user already making himself active in the league. He has created his update thread already and started on his Rookie Point task. He also has made his first graphic which is already good, cause it proves that he will be earning monies for the team he goes to.

Da Owl[59 TP]
This running back is in the same place as LeMoose. He has gotten his activity check and Weekly Training all done. He also has started working on the Rookie PT. Hopefully, he is working on his first piece of media so that way, he can keep buying weekly training and maybe start getting equipment.

Tatsu Nakamara[70 TP]
So far, most TP out of all the running backs listed. He has released his first article which I will be giving a read soon. He also completed the whole Rookie PT and to put it simply is owning. For sure, just moved past all the other rookies to the top of my list. I have lots of high hopes for this guy and whatever team drafts him, will be lucky to have him.

Winston Bragg[50 TP]
Our first 50 TP runningback. But as a positive, he does have his update page made, so I gotta give him credit for that. Once he is drafted, his GM can help him be aware of how to the tasks. But for now, I can not rank him high enough based on what we have already seen from this draft class of running backs.

Vince Waterhouse[50 TP]
Like many of our quarterbacks, Vince has not updated, not created the update page, and has not visited the site since creation. In my books, that’s a move right to the bottom of the ranking for me. But hey, they dont have steals for no reason, he could easily come back and be the first pick of NSFL draft, but for now, he’s not there.

J.B Apollo[50 TP]
Apollo is gonna be a star in this league. I already know it. He has only created an update page so far, but he has been visiting the site every day showing his interest in the league. So when he gets his own movie, I should get 60% of the revenue tbh.

Julio Tirtawidjaja[57 TP]
Julio has already started updating in the league. Finished his routine, Activity Check and free training. So now all he needs to do is start working on the PTs. Wiki PT and Rookie PT for starters which is also available to do during the season, so rn isn’t losing any TP.

Aaron Feels[50 TP]
Aaron has created an update page but hasn’t done anything outside of that. As previously stated, unless he can get active before the draft, there isn’t much hope. But now I just found out he visited the site 47 minutes ago, so scratch everything I said. GMs draft him.
Anthony De Luca[50 TP]
He is everything I said about Aaron before realizing he was on 47 minutes ago. Has created an update page, but hasn’t done anything yet. Probably isn’t high on many GM’s draft boards. But I hope he comes back to becoming active.

Sulu Candles[57 TP]
Pretty interesting name first of all. Also, he has his update page created and has got his first activity check and free weekly training in. Just like some of the other players, he will need to start working on point tasks soon enough and writing/ making media for his player.

Patrick Holding[50 TP]
Hasn’t done anything since joining. He made a mistake on his page, someone fixed it but he never checked back, so that’s a rip. His name is actually pretty cool so I hope I can see it in DSFL Streams this season.

Acura Skyline[50 TP]
I guess I should start wrapping this up. Pretty cool name. I don’t know much about the car but apparently it is better than a Camry. He has not updated and does not have an update page. Same as the rest. Sad.

Kichwa Jones[69 TP]
And out of nowhere, we got ourselves a good one. He has already finished the Rookie point task. Has finished the activity check and weekly training. Also posted a nice graphic to add to the money total. To summarize, DRAFT THIS MAN.

Richard Gilbert[57 TP]
Richard has finished the basic Activity check and weekly training to separate him from his draft class. But seeing how good this Running back class is, he will have to start doing more to separate him from the rest of the class.

Last but not least
Kevin Fakon[57 TP]
Fakon has already gotten the writing quill and script out and wrote his first article. A nice scouting report. Now he just needs to start doing those point tasks, like the wiki and the rookie point task.

RB Ranking
Tatsu Nakamara
Kichwa Jones
Kevin Fakon
Da Owl
Julio Tirtawidjaja
Richard Gilbert
Streetlamp LaMoose
Sulu Candles
J.B. Apollo
Anthony De Luca
Aaron Feels
Winston Bragg
Acura Skyline
Patrick Holding
Vince Waterhouse

1770 words

*Stolen Scouting Notes on RBs and QBs - slothfacekilla - 02-20-2020

Great read. Even if I’m too high in your rankings haha.

Hopefully I can help get some update pages going in the rookie room...

*Stolen Scouting Notes on RBs and QBs - 2Burkeulosis - 02-20-2020

I like it. Any chance you could *Ahem* "steal" any more draft notes

*Stolen Scouting Notes on RBs and QBs - J0EB - 02-20-2020

Awesome Article!

One on the defensive side of the ball would be pretty cool too!