International Simulation Football League
*Fabricio Baldari FA presser - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Fabricio Baldari FA presser (/showthread.php?tid=19261)

*Fabricio Baldari FA presser - Sermokala - 02-20-2020

Hellow to everyone watching and thanks to all the press who have assembled. I'm here today to clear up any and all rumors and confirm to the public my intentions.

First off I would like to proudly announce that there have been no tampering attempts or inquiries even about my free agency intentions from the moment I announced my intention to enter free agency at the beginning of the season.

Secondly, I would like to announce I am indeed as of the close of the Ultimus award ceremony I am indeed afforded full freedoms as an unrestricted free agent. I am thankful for the chance Baltimore gave me in drafting me, but as the last starter drafted that draft and provideing top of my class performance as well as top of my position level preformance I feel as if I have repaid them for that opportunity.

So with that, I announce that I am fully invested into Free agency and that I will NOT be deciding or signing until AFTER the NSFL draft and the request send down lists are submitted. I have decided this after my Patron DSFL team the now Minnesota Grey Ducks have won yet another Ultimis.

I will now open up this pressor for questions.

(02-20-2020, 04:26 PM)steelsound Wrote:What are your biggest goals entering FA?

Are there any teams you are limiting from your pool of potential future homes?

Would taking a developmental player at the same position in the S21 draft dissuade you from considering going to that team?

Do you like anime?

What about deep dish pizza?

Thank you for the questions.

My goals for FA is rather a few folds. I think it is good for the players to have a public aspect to their FA process. I think it gives new players something to look forward to on how they could conduct their FA process. I will show discretion for what GM's will say to me but I am very open to any players regardless of their situation to ask me questions about the process as well as any media types asking for perspective for their draft articles. If I can prevent someone's stress next season for FA, increase the league's trust of a non tampered FA process or just put a few bucks in someone's pocket for their media article I'll consider it a success.

The only teams I'm limiting from my pool for consideration are the ones that don't show interest in me. Also the ones that don't think TFL's are a real stat.

A team taking a developmental player at D-line would merely play into the considerations for where I would go. Its not a secret that good d-line play is a critical part in order to prevent the many young RB's that exploit teams weak Dlines much like how the Minnesota Grey ducks did on their recent rampage. I'm looking for a team that is interested in a high production sack and TFL d-lineman.

I do like anime but I find less and less time to watch the anime I like and to try and find new ones. I find myself more interested in Asian dramas these days and would recommend them to any Anime lovers out there.

Deep dish pizza is a hot dish. Its not a real pizza and I don't understand why people need it to be a pizza. Also Pizza is a taco

(02-21-2020, 02:17 AM)2Burkeulosis Wrote:Good on you for being your own advocate. As a free agent are teams coming to you with offers or are you approaching them?

I'm looking for a team that is interested in me and I'm only going to entertain offers from teams that are offered to me. A number of teams have contacted me, a pair did the very night of the Ultimus. Discussions on the future have taken or are in the process of right now.

And with that, I'm officially closing this presser. Thank you all for your time and your questions.

*Fabricio Baldari FA presser - br0_0ker - 02-20-2020

What are your biggest goals entering FA?

Are there any teams you are limiting from your pool of potential future homes?

Would taking a developmental player at the same position in the S21 draft dissuade you from considering going to that team?

Do you like anime?

What about deep dish pizza?

*Fabricio Baldari FA presser - br0_0ker - 02-20-2020

(02-20-2020, 02:05 PM)Sermokala Wrote:Also the ones that don't think TFL's are a real stat.

No argument from me here. Tackle For Lossliness is next to Sackliness imo.

(02-20-2020, 02:05 PM)Sermokala Wrote:I'm looking for a team that is interested in a high production sack and TFL d-lineman.

eggplant emoji

(02-20-2020, 02:05 PM)Sermokala Wrote:I do like anime but I find less and less time to watch the anime I like and to try and find new ones. I find myself more interested in Asian dramas these days and would recommend them to any Anime lovers out there.

You and our QB could probably exchange a few notes on the matter

(02-20-2020, 02:05 PM)Sermokala Wrote:Deep dish pizza is a hot dish. Its not a real pizza and I don't understand why people need it to be a pizza.

I do find myself using a fork and knife to eat deep dish... maybe you're onto something here.

(02-20-2020, 02:05 PM)Sermokala Wrote:Also Pizza is a taco

Now you're just talking about that greasy Brooklyn shite.

*Fabricio Baldari FA presser - 2Burkeulosis - 02-21-2020

Good on you for being your own advocate. As a free agent are teams coming to you with offers or are you approaching them?

*Fabricio Baldari FA presser - FleshBagSoup - 02-21-2020

(02-20-2020, 02:05 PM)Sermokala Wrote:Also Pizza is a taco

wat

*Fabricio Baldari FA presser - Duilio05 - 02-21-2020

(02-21-2020, 02:32 AM)FleshBagSoup Wrote:wat

No wonder these two didn't extend with Baltimore. Unknowningly opposite pizza philosophies.

*Fabricio Baldari FA presser - Duilio05 - 02-24-2020

How do you feel seeing your teammate Earl Sauce leave the Hawks and sing with Colorado?