International Simulation Football League
*Heath Evans (TE) Pre-DSFL draft presser - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Heath Evans (TE) Pre-DSFL draft presser (/showthread.php?tid=19288)

*Heath Evans (TE) Pre-DSFL draft presser - Thor - 02-21-2020

Hey guys, we've got Heath here for a media Q&A today. While we'd like to focus on his upcoming entry into the DSFL draft, the table is open for any questions, from football to rugby or growing up in Australia! This is the first time Heath has addressed the media since declaring for the draft, I'll pass you over to him now so we can get things started.

G'day everyone, let's crack into it - any questions?

(02-21-2020, 10:37 AM)Jay_Doctor Wrote:How do you stand about a very deep tight end class?

What is going to be your greatest strength early on?

Is there a part of your game that you want to focus on to improve?

1. I wouldn't be entering this draft if I didn't think I have what it takes to be a standout. I would put myself in the top 3 TE prospects this season, and I'm not 3rd best.

2. My greatest strength is my athleticism and conditioning, I'm one of the fastest tight ends in this draft and I could play two games back to back without slowing down. I am multi-talented and will continue to develop knowledge of the game, and am willing to do whatever it takes to help my team on the road to victory

3. I'd like to develop further as a blocker and reach my maximum athletic potential, people are doubting me coming into this draft because I haven't played the game as long as everyone else, but I see that as an advantage. I have raw talent and nowhere to go but up.

(02-21-2020, 10:37 AM)Epitaxi Wrote:I there an active TE in the NSFL that you look up to?

Do your toilet flushes spin in the opposite direction in Auatralia?

1. Right now I would have to say I look up to all of the active NSFL TE's - but they shouldn't feel comfortable or complacent because next season I'll be looking to replace one of them.

2. To be honest mate, our toilets don't have enough water in them to spin one way or another, the water just kinda drops away. The toilets ive see in the USA are mad wasteful! Gallons per flush, just to make my poops disappear. Maddening.

(02-21-2020, 10:42 AM)Huskies311 Wrote:Are there any DSFL teams that stand out to you right now?

A few teams have reached out with scouting questions so far, there is definitely some interest and I'm expecting to be off the board before the middle rounds. I don't believe I'm in any kind of position to make demands and I'd happily play for and support any team. I am particularly interested in playing for a contender or an expansion team, but would not be upset to end up with a rebuilding team

(02-21-2020, 12:51 PM)WNK Wrote:Daddy or chips?

Yes

WC:380

*Heath Evans (TE) Pre-DSFL draft presser - Jay_Doctor - 02-21-2020

How do you stand about a very deep tight end class?

*Heath Evans (TE) Pre-DSFL draft presser - Epitaxi - 02-21-2020

I there an active TE in the NSFL that you look up to?

*Heath Evans (TE) Pre-DSFL draft presser - Huskies311 - 02-21-2020

Are there any DSFL teams that stand out to you right now?

(02-21-2020, 10:37 AM)Jay_Doctor Wrote:How do you stand about a very deep tight end class?

1. I wouldn't be entering this draft if I didn't think I have what it takes to be a standout. I would put myself in the top 3 TE prospects this season, and I'm not 3rd best.

2. My greatest strength is my athleticism and conditioning, I'm one of the fastest tight ends in this draft and I could play two games back to back without slowing down. I am multi-talented and will continue to develop knowledge of the game, and am willing to do whatever it takes to help my team on the road to victory

3. I'd like to develop further as a blocker and reach my maximum athletic potential, people are doubting me coming into this draft because I haven't played the game as long as everyone else, but I see that as an advantage. I have raw talent and nowhere to go but up.

(02-21-2020, 10:37 AM)Epitaxi Wrote:I there an active TE in the NSFL that you look up to?

1. Right now I would have to say I look up to all of the active NSFL TE's - but they shouldn't feel comfortable or complacent because next season I'll be looking to replace one of them.

2. To be honest mate, our toilets don't have enough water in them to spin one way or another, the water just kinda drops away. The toilets ive see in the USA are mad wasteful! Gallons per flush, just to make my poops disappear. Maddening.

(02-21-2020, 10:42 AM)Huskies311 Wrote:Are there any DSFL teams that stand out to you right now?

A few teams have reached out with scouting questions so far, there is definitely some interest and I'm expecting to be off the board before the middle rounds. I don't believe I'm in any kind of position to make demands and I'd happily play for and support any team. I am particularly interested in playing for a contender or an expansion team, but would not be upset to end up with a rebuilding team.

*Heath Evans (TE) Pre-DSFL draft presser - Ozamataz - 02-21-2020

Daddy or chips?

(02-21-2020, 12:51 PM)WNK Wrote:Daddy or chips?
Yes

*Heath Evans (TE) Pre-DSFL draft presser - Ozamataz - 02-21-2020

(02-21-2020, 02:02 PM)Feeler Wrote:Yes

You've made a powerful enemy this day.

https://twitter.com/OzamatazBucks/status/1230974108353093632