International Simulation Football League
*Jeffrey Phillips DSFL Draft Destination Rankings - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Jeffrey Phillips DSFL Draft Destination Rankings (/showthread.php?tid=19441)

*Jeffrey Phillips DSFL Draft Destination Rankings - DrunkenTeddy - 02-26-2020

Code:
701 words, ready for grading, 1.5x media eligible

Alright I know I know, another draft destination ranking by a young guy who should be lucky to get drafted at all, but here we go.

#8 - [Image: 4ZHdLpl.png]
Sorry Norfolk, someone had to be last... I don't really know anyone on this team, they have 4 tight ends already, and when Scorp sent me their questions for scouting I responded and didn't hear anything back. It's a big draft class, everyone is busy so I understand, I can't blame them too much for that part, but all these factors combined put them at #8 for me.

#7 - [Image: lB2MdFE.png]
The Pythons have a few players that I wouldn't mind playing with, but it might be a bit rough being behind bagel on the depth chart, I think I can earn TPE quickly, but I doubt I can take over as #1 here, that being said I do think it's not a bad fit, you can definitely make use of two star Tight Ends in one lineup.

#6 - [Image: wxv0Rjs.png]
KC from what I can tell has a spot for me to become their number 1 TE relatively quick, that combined with a couple players I'm already familiar with gives them a slight edge over the bottom teams here. I like the idea of getting a lot of playing time and helping a team grow into a champion, I could see that being something I do in KC.

#5 - [Image: 761AoWC.png]
I had a great chat the other night with Gucci and I think he's got a good feel for what he's looking for for the bird dogs, but I did put them behind the other expansion team because I'm not huge on the branding. I wasn't a big fan when the name of the team was announced and the new logo, while it's much nicer than the original, is very dark and could have really used a pop of color. I ranked the expansion teams around the middle because it's an interesting concept to play for one, but realistically they won't be super competitive.

#4 - [Image: oZSgFwV.png]
Another expansion team, but their branding put them a slight step above Dallas. DeadlyPlayer seems pretty competent and like Dallas I feel that London would be an interesting team to play for because of the expansion aspect. Interesting, but not a top choice because the chances of winning a championship seems lower than with one of the already strongly competitive teams.

#3 - [Image: ZFILBNT.png]
Honestly the main reason this team makes it to #3 is because I helped Loco out with the branding back when he created the Luchadores and I am still a big fan of it. That and Jay Doc seems really helpful to the new guys and I respect that. On top of that I've already passed one of their two TE's in TPE, so I suspect I could be a big contributor here.

#2 - [Image: ksywLuJ.png]
The Grey Ducks are an odd one for Jeffrey to have this high right after losing the ultimini to them, but realistically I really like the idea of getting a championship and this team is obviously in great position to get another. I don't believe they have a big need at Tight End so it's unlikely that they would go for me, but they seem like a decent choice for someone wanting to win.

#1 - [Image: nEtQtbH.png]
The Buccaneers took me in as a draftee free agent and were incredibly helpful to me in the early days of this new create. It's been a while since I was on the site so naturally I had a lot of questions and they were ready and eager to answer any and all of them. Add on top of that the team has a need a Tight End and I just so happen to be a Tight End, so it just seems like a natural fit. Assuming cory is willing to drop a couple sigs from his signature, because 8 is way too many for me to respect him. Tongue

That's it for me, I should mention that I actually wouldn't mind being drafted by any team. My preferences are just that, preferences, I am not expecting to hold out or cause an issue if I don't go where I was hoping.

*Jeffrey Phillips DSFL Draft Destination Rankings - Jay_Doctor - 02-26-2020

This type of media is always welcome! Especially when I get praised lol

*Jeffrey Phillips DSFL Draft Destination Rankings - thefrowntownclown - 02-26-2020

Great writing mate, and as a proud MIN I'd be happy to share the line with you