International Simulation Football League
Jaylon Lee - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: Jaylon Lee (/showthread.php?tid=1950)

Jaylon Lee - Valtookan - 07-09-2017

I want to talk about who I feel is truly the best LB in the league. Well isn't it obvious ? It's the boy Jaylon Lee! I mean come on, the dude is a monster and many people are sleeping on him to be a Pro-Bowl selection. The dude has 121 TACKLES and that is on a GOOD TEAM. I mean let's be real here people, the only reason why K. Hendrix and A. Selich have more tackles is because they are the only people WHO CAN TACKLE on their teams. If they teams could tackle, those numbers would be lower and those teams would maybe be in the playoffs, but they aren't. If you even look at the list...

[Image: qb0ySDI.jpg]

Jaylon Lee had to contend with Brady Stropko (5th) and myself Harrif Ernston (10th) for regular season tackles and he ended up FREAKIN' THIRD.

Selich's closes competition was A. Hackett(9th) with 93....

Hedrix had to contend with Harrison (my boy; 11th) with 84, really?! Also, Delacour who is a CB on the Baltimore Hawks with 77 (12th).

Those guys weren't challenged to get tackles, Jaylon Lee was, and he was flipping amazing at it.

Also, people would sleep on Jaylon for not "affecting the game anywhere else on the stat sheet" i.e TFL, turnovers, safeties, PD, etc.

Well lets freaking have a look...

[Image: VvB8xQt.jpg]

3 Tackles for losses, 1 FF and 1 FR, 4 Sacks, 5 PDs, and 1 PUNT BLOCK! HE BLOCKED A PUNT! A PUNT!

Now, most of you ask, "where was all this, this came out of no where"... well my friends that's because he did most of that in the LAST 5 GAMES OF THE SEASON. My goodness, what a freaking play maker, and I KNOW ya'll saw his INT return for a TD in the Playoff game versus the :scrub: OCO . My goodness, I'm getting jealous. I thought I was the coverage LB. Anyways moving on....

nah I can't...

HE BLOCKED A PUNT GUYS! A FLIPPING PUNT!

Do you know how hard that is??? Do you?!?!

Only 6 people did it in S1, and he was one of the only 2 LBs, and guess who was more productive?

The trash :scrub: OCO G. Retro? (4 tackles this season, really.... FOUR??!) or

JAYLON THE MAN LEE

EXACTLY, NO ANSWER NEEDED!

Now to get to my final segment, this man is the leader at the heart of the defense. I'm telling you now, I bet Jaylon Lee has the most 3rd down stop contributions. What I mean by that really is that he's always making tackles and these tackles allow the rusher maybe, 2, maybe 3, maybe 4 yards. This puts us in GREAT position at 2nd and longs! Then 2nd and longs turn into 3rd downs or 3rd and longs because of him, then those turn into punts, because of Jaylon Lee.

I know a stat Jaylon Lee HAS to lead the league in, the highest play by play appearance ratio in the league. I'm taking about 2 or even a whole three downs of "Tackled by Jaylon Lee 3 yards, Tackled by Jaylon Lee 2 yards, tackled by Jaylon Lee ....again...". The dude is always there, covering our backs. I am just so grateful to this guy, we are extremely lucky to have him on the Outlaws.

I've never called myself the best Linebacker in the League because,

1). I'm humble, I want others to say it about me and make their judgments. I'll speak by my play.

2) Jaylon Lee exist. I fully believe this season would be much harder for us (probably 2 times harder) without him in our Linebacker core.

TANGENT: S***, I never thought about this.... THE ARI OUTLAWS ARI HAVE THE BEST LB CORE IN THE LEAGUE!

Back on topic: Anyways, stop sleeping on him. He's easily top 50, and he's a top 10 defender, easily.

Code:
656 Words

Jaylon Lee - ADwyer87 - 07-09-2017

Lol, you really get excited about our team, I love it

Jaylon Lee - youngcricket - 07-09-2017

i respect this article Big Grin thank u so much for the kind words

Jaylon Lee - Jogn - 07-09-2017

Gotta say, I love how much the Pro Bowl has lead to articles hyping up either yourself or your teammate.

This was a fun read!

Jaylon Lee - youngcricket - 07-09-2017

(07-09-2017, 05:25 PM)Jogn Wrote:Gotta say, I love how much the Pro Bowl has lead to articles hyping up either yourself or your teammate.

This was a fun read!
I mean we're both kinda offended that a guy like Krimlaw is getting votes over either of us lol

(07-09-2017, 06:16 PM)ADwyer87 Wrote:Lol, you really get excited about our team, I love it

I just get carried away in the writing sometimes XD.

Still, Arizona is the place to be! ARI

I also had to stick up for my fellow backer!

LET'S GO GET THAT ULTIMUS! ARI

(07-09-2017, 06:25 PM)Jogn Wrote:Gotta say, I love how much the Pro Bowl has lead to articles hyping up either yourself or your teammate.

This was a fun read!

Thanks! I hope it wasn't a "hard" read though. I don't really go over and edit too much and I get swept away by emotions when I write these articles.

I personally find joy in qualifying those who are overlooked.