International Simulation Football League
*S22: Suleiman Ramza - QB Prospect Presser - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *S22: Suleiman Ramza - QB Prospect Presser (/showthread.php?tid=19680)

*S22: Suleiman Ramza - QB Prospect Presser - Blasoon - 03-02-2020

Hey everyone. Ask me anything. I'll try and answer all questions.

(03-03-2020, 03:18 AM)furiousPanda Wrote:1) How do you feel about the tough competition in QB this year?
2) Where do you want to improve as a player?
3) Who is your favorite user?
4) What's your favorite breakfast meal?

Hey Panda, hope you're well.

1) Man, it's tough. Cause I know that there are some great QB's here. Obviously my temporary teammate Colby Jack is a stud. But ultimately, I see it as a motivating factor. There may be a lot of people who pass me in the draft, but I know that I'll continue to work hard and try and surpass them. I read a report comparing the different QB's from last month and man it pissed me off with a righteous fury. But it's a good fury. I'm gonna make sure it keeps me going throughout the entire season.

I plan to grow exponentially after the draft and hopefully give my fellow QB's a good reason to keep improving too.

2) I think my I'm going to be training my arm, my intelligence and my accuracy. I probably won't work on anything else until those are all up to 80. But of course, I believe I have the rare distinction of being a mobile QB, so don't be surprised if my speed and agility trip some people up in the future.

3) Kyle Idylwyld has been really helpful over these intro weeks. I really respect him. And more importantly, I consider him super easy to chill with, which is honestly the dream when it comes to fellow players. I'd like to end up on a team with him, haha.

4) Y'know, I'm not really a breakfast person, but when I do make it, I go hard. I like to start with eggs in a cold saucepan, a couple knobs of butter in there. And then get them just on and off the heat, cooking them nice and quickly, making sure not to let too much heat in. I'll season it near the end and add in some milk to boil off to give it an extra creamy taste. Finally, I'll smear some avocado on toast, add some rock salt and pepper; add the eggs and then finish with sriracha on top. Now that's a good breakfast!

Hope that answered all your questions.

(03-03-2020, 03:44 AM)2Burkeulosis Wrote:Hey Sully we won, but I couldn't help but noticed that you didn't get much playing time in the Prospect Bowl today. Are you OK with that? If not what are you planning to do about it?

Hey Susan, how're you doing? Great plays out there, tonight.

Yeah, I didn't get much play time, and I've been reflecting on that. I've found myself in two minds about it. One side of me is just grateful to be part of such a great prospect team. Of course, whether it be on the field or the sidelines, seeing my teammates do well will always make me happy. Seeing how well we played in OT during NY game was exhilarating, and I did feel like a fan.

But I'm not a fan. And that brings to me my internal conflic. I'm a player, and I think I'm a damn good one at that. I'm hoping to get some time during the playoffs. Even if it's only the first quarter against Buffalo.

Ultimately, what suits the team, suits me. And of course, the team comes before anything else, but I'd be lying if I said that I'm not really scratching at the bit, waiting to be put in.

Thanks Susan, hope that answered your question.

*S22: Suleiman Ramza - QB Prospect Presser - furiousPanda - 03-02-2020

1) How do you feel about the tough competition in QB this year?
2) Where do you want to improve as a player?
3) Who is your favorite user?
4) What's your favorite breakfast meal?

*S22: Suleiman Ramza - QB Prospect Presser - 2Burkeulosis - 03-02-2020

Hey Sully we won, but I couldn't help but noticed that you didn't get much playing time in the Prospect Bowl today. Are you OK with that? If not what are you planning to do about it?