International Simulation Football League
*S21 DSFL 4 Round Mock Draft - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *S21 DSFL 4 Round Mock Draft (/showthread.php?tid=19750)

Pages: 1 2

*S21 DSFL 4 Round Mock Draft - Thiath - 03-04-2020

A very important disclaimer: I have very little knowledge of the teams war rooms, so I don't know much about who they're looking at, this is solely speculation based primarily on team needs cross referenced with value

Round 1

1) DAL QB - Colby Jack

Team Needs: Everything.

It isn't a surprise to anyone that the first of two expansion teams is taking a QB, it's even less of a surprise that it's one of the Jack Brothers.

2) LON QB - Monty Jack

Much like the Birddogs, the London Royals need everything, they'll be taking a QB as well ad if they can't get the one Jack, they'll get the other. Though personally, I wouldn't be shocked if London made a trade here for more picks.

3) POR TE - Jeffrey Phillips

Team Needs: TE, RB, WR, CB, S, K, OL

One of the few teams that will be looking for a Tight End, and with plenty of draft picks, the pythons may very well jump at potentially the best option in the draft early.

4) TIJ Trade with MIN DT - Phat Boi

Team Needs: CB, DT, WR, K, OL

This may come as a shock to some, the Luchadores do need a lot of things, but they also have the fewest picks in the first four rounds, if they could find someone willing to move up for the right price they will be sure to take it.

5) KCC WR - Eddie Jeeta

Team Needs: WR, DT, OL, LB

What might be even more shocking, is Eddie Jeeta at number five, though to some this may seem far fetched, to others it seems very likely that with so many teams needing wide receivers, someone might reach for who they truly feel is the right choice.

6) NOR LB - Stanis?aw Koniecpolski

Team Needs: WR, OL, DT, S, K

Norfolk is a hard team to read, while they do have similar holes to many other teams this year, they could be looking to go for whoever they feel has the most value, whatever the pick at six, it will be defense

7) BBB S - Buck Thornton

Team Needs: S, TE, DT, K

I don't think there is a pick more set in stone than Buck Thornton at seven, after Myrtle Beach had two of the best safeties in the previous season, it's not a shock they'd want to find that same success again.

8) MIN Trade with TIJ QB - Ben Slothlisberger

Team Needs: QB, WR, DT, OL, DE, S, K

Tijuana is easily the team that needs the most outside of the two new expansion franchises, and this is another reason I expect them to trade down, I don't see any of the other top quarterbacks going before the eighth pick, and with trading down they also get a another pick in the third.

Round 2

9) LON DT - Magnus Rikiya

Drafting an offensive leader in the first, the Royals get their defensive playcaller in the second

10) NOR WR - Susan Cash Jr.

Drafting defensive in the first, the Seawolves will certainly be looking for a playmaker with the tenth pick, and with so much talent at wide receiver, it's hard to tell who exactly they'll be taking

11) POR CB - Thubba Bumper

The first corner off the board goes to Portland, it might be a shock to some that it takes eleven picks to see one, but it really shouldn't be too much of a shock.

12) POR RB - Jamar Lackson

Having so many picks in the first four rounds, the pythons really have a lot of flexibility with how they draft, this pick could also be a receiver, but not having any sort of protection up front could be an issue

13) KCC CB - Tyler Oles JR

Team Needs: WR, DT, OL, LB

Only two picks later, another CB is off the board, and while the Coyotes aren't exactly desperate for corner help, a player like Tyler Oles Jr falling this far would be hard to pass up

14) NOR S - Johnny Hellzapoppin

Around the middle of the draft is when we should expect safeties to start flying off the board, and with so many teams in need, the seawolves wisely choose to take one here.

15) BBB DT - Mo "Mamba" Magic

Team Needs: S, TE, DT, K

After getting a star safety in Buck Thornton at seven, the Bucs will be looking to bolster their defense with a DT in the second

16) DAL RB - White Goodman

Team Needs: Everything

I know I said I couldn't think of a more sure fire pick than what I predicted at seven, but this one is literally impossible not to happen so, take what you will.

Round 3

17) MIN Trade with TIJ CB - Zamir Kehla

After trading with the Grey Ducks, the Luchadores will be very happy they made some moves to get a star corner in the third

18) LON WR - Mike Lee

What do you get the man who needs everything? Well, that's almost impossible to know for sure, but wide receiver could easily be a top priority.

19) POR Trade with DAL LB - Derred de Ville

Again, like the Royals, it's nearly impossible to know exactly what the mindset will be for a new team, but what we can know for sure is that both teams will be looking for value

20) TIJ WR - Kevin Koh

After securing a quarterback and some much needed help in the seconday, Tijuana wll most likely want to have someone for Slothlisberger to throw too

21) KCC S Sebastian Vettel

Another promising safety is off the board at twenty-one, though this could just as easily be a defensive tackle.

22) DAL Trade with POR WR - Daymond Brooks

Having as many picks in the first four as the pythons, it's not surprising to see them move some around, in this scenario, the pythons don't feel threatened to trade down and grab a late round pick and the wide receiver they're looking for.

23) BBB TE - Douglas MacArthur

Being in a situation where you don't have much to worry about like Myrtle Beach, this will be the pick where they take whatever they see has the most value.

24) MIN CB - Xaq Schiaparelli

Trading away the seventeenth overall pick to Tijuana, Minnesota will be upset at losing their most wanted corner, but won't be too angry with what they get at twenty-four

Round 4

25) LON CB - Eldric Avery

As stated many times, the royals are hard to read, so this pick could really be anyone, but seeing so many talented corners leaving the board so quickly, they will be looking to add one of their own.

26) DAL WR - Blake Alexander

If the birddogs do prioritize defense early, this is where we should expect them to start looking for offensive playmakers.

27) POR Trade with BBB S - Eric Barlow

This is our first look at an aggressive trade, after having such tremendous success last season at Safety, and have so few holes, this is the perfect opportunity for Myrtle Beach to capitalize and get another talented safety.

28) TIJ DE - Troen Egghands

The frst defensive end off the board goes to one of the few teams that really need one, not much of a surprise here, though this pick could be another one where the team takes whoever they feel is most valuable.

29) KCC DT- Godrick Fallstrum

This pick will either be linebacker or defensive tackle, at least in this scenario where there's still plenty of talent left on the board

30) NOR S - Quinn Hughes

This is probably a shock to most of you, but the safety class this year is one of the deepest among all positions, it will all come down to a matter of team preference.

31) POR RB - Jacoby Batista

Only the third running back off the board, and the second to Portland, this will most likely be a pick that is traded, though I can't find a scenario for that.

32) MIN WR - Steve Alvarado

Being one of the last major holes on the roster, Minnesota takes a receiver in the fourth, and they probably feel pretty comfortable with the selection.

Dear Media Grader, if any of these picks are correct, I'd like to request $100k for each correct pick

*S21 DSFL 4 Round Mock Draft - Benthicc_Biomancer - 03-04-2020

OL is a need for practically every team and yet no OL would go in the top 32, never any love for the hog mollies...

*S21 DSFL 4 Round Mock Draft - QuirkyTurtle - 03-04-2020

Much love for putting me at 5OA. Love it. But ain’t no way my boy @dk87gaming Daniel George isn’t making it into first 4 rounds.

*S21 DSFL 4 Round Mock Draft - Phalanx32 - 03-04-2020

Hey I'm on this one, sick

*S21 DSFL 4 Round Mock Draft - CalvinGolladay - 03-04-2020

(03-04-2020, 11:43 AM)Benthicc_Biomancer Wrote:OL is a need for practically every team and yet no OL would go in the top 32, never any love for the hog mollies...

Yep, I don't see any of us here, guess we'll have to wait for the actual DSFL draft for that.

*S21 DSFL 4 Round Mock Draft - retrospace111 - 03-04-2020

i like where im going, just not when...

*S21 DSFL 4 Round Mock Draft - furiousPanda - 03-04-2020

nahhh I can't see it

*S21 DSFL 4 Round Mock Draft - ForSucksFake - 03-04-2020

Wow, lots of WRs in this class!

*S21 DSFL 4 Round Mock Draft - Thor - 03-04-2020

Two TEs off the board in 4 rounds and neither named Evans or George? Can't fault the Phillips pick though

*S21 DSFL 4 Round Mock Draft - dk87gaming - 03-04-2020

(03-04-2020, 07:16 PM)Feeler Wrote:Two TEs off the board in 4 rounds and neither named Evans or George? Can't fault the Phillips pick though

He got the Quirky Turtle at number 5 it’s all good if I fall to the 5th.