International Simulation Football League
Announcing My Intent to Expansion GM - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Discussion (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: Announcing My Intent to Expansion GM (/showthread.php?tid=19956)

Pages: 1 2 3

Announcing My Intent to Expansion GM - AdamS - 03-08-2020

I have informed Austin as well as HO that I am officially throwing my hat in the ring for expansion GM.

Thus far I have narrowed my locations to Orlando and Vancouver and would like to work on further branding with a CoGM. That means I need to hire one. Consider this your call to apply for that position.

So if you join up with me what are you getting? Well I have a strong argument that says I'm the single most successful expansion GM in league history. I know how to build a team. I am the current reigning GM of the Year. That speaks for itself.

On the other side the question would be why am I doing this now? I did after all just step down. Well a variety of circumstances led to that. Jobs, stress, health being chief among them. Well in the past month those circumstances have changed. My work schedule has eased (and won't be that way again). My health has improved. I've quit drinking. My stress has dropped. I'm living a better smarter life than I was a month ago.

I'm ready. I want to do this again. Build another strong team. Ultimately, no head GM has won the Ultimus out of both conferences. As I intend to push for the NSFC, I'd like to be first. On top of that it's time to challenge the ASFC dominance. Join me. More details to come.

-Adam

Announcing My Intent to Expansion GM - Raven - 03-08-2020

AdamS a week ago: "I dont want to expansion gm again"

:zoomeyes:

(03-08-2020, 11:33 AM)Raven Wrote:AdamS a week ago: "I dont want to expansion gm again"

:zoomeyes:

Thus my announcement. As I was just telling someone, I do feel the need to explain myself and let people know why my mind has changed on the topic. I also struggled with it even while stepped down because I do love doing it. Life simply got in the way in ways I wasn't ready for and I had to learn how to balance everything.

Announcing My Intent to Expansion GM - Raven - 03-08-2020

(03-08-2020, 09:49 PM)AdamS Wrote:Thus my announcement. As I was just telling someone, I do feel the need to explain myself and let people know why my mind has changed on the topic. I also struggled with it even while stepped down because I do love doing it. Life simply got in the way in ways I wasn't ready for and I had to learn how to balance everything.

Hey that's oke. Life does that at times, I imagine that if life got in my way and I would denounce my intention to go after a team it would be oke aswell.

Announcing My Intent to Expansion GM - C9Van - 03-08-2020

Can you pick Vancouver, please? Nothing against Florida but another Canadian team would be nice.

Announcing My Intent to Expansion GM - RainDelay - 03-08-2020

Did I miss expansion announcement?

Announcing My Intent to Expansion GM - ScorpXCracker - 03-08-2020

hey ive seen this movie before

Announcing My Intent to Expansion GM - White Cornerback - 03-08-2020

Not content with winning a championship in five seasons of existence, sources close to the man have indicated he wants to do it in four or less this time around.

I'll be taking applications the rest of today and I'll be discussing and interviewing tomorrow and I'll announce Tuesday or wednesday

We have plenty of time here and there's no need to rush.

(03-08-2020, 12:26 PM)RainDelay Wrote:Did I miss expansion announcement?

No. They're taking their time and being thorough to get it done right. A lot on the plate.