International Simulation Football League
without a team lmao - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Discussion (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: without a team lmao (/showthread.php?tid=19967)

Pages: 1 2 3

without a team lmao - Saliva^ - 03-08-2020

there's a reason why I didn't retire Fulture yet. and that's certainly not because to be cut pretty much right before the start of the season. gj shitcago

need a new team now

oh yea, move that to NSFL discussion subforum. misclicked to Media, didn't meant to post it here

without a team lmao - moonlight - 03-08-2020

Why were you cut?

without a team lmao - HENDRIX 2.0 - 03-08-2020

No way to treat a former pro bowler.

(03-08-2020, 04:24 PM)moonlight Wrote:Why were you cut?

absolutely zero idea. just came in today and figured it out I was cut. no messages, no anything

without a team lmao - br0_0ker - 03-08-2020

(03-08-2020, 01:09 PM)Saliva^ Wrote:gj shitcago

Ha, good one!

(03-08-2020, 01:24 PM)moonlight Wrote:Why were you cut?

(03-08-2020, 01:28 PM)Saliva^ Wrote:absolutely zero idea. just came in today and figured it out I was cut. no messages, no anything

From Section I of the rulebook:

"Inactive: A player is considered inactive if they do not exhibit meaningful activity on the forums within 14 days of their last meaningful post. Meaningful activity is defined by the following list (subject to other conditions and not entirely inclusive): Activity Check, Weekly Training, Equipment Purchases, Media/Presser, Update Page post, General question post (ex: asking about where to find something or how to do something, etc.) "

Firstly, on 02/20/20 I made this IA contract post, which you did reply to, but on 02/22/20. The post references this post, where you were presented an IA contract and were along within 3 hours to decline, and then signed a new contract 5 minutes later. Before my contract post, your last meaningful post was this post, posted 01/17/20, 33 days before I made your IA contract post. You did not decline your IA contract, so I thought you were IA at that point.

Secondly, your last meaningful post in our Discord LR was 11/20/19. We strive to promote a healthy LR, and the fact you were able to be active in the general forum today lets us know that it was not a lack of access by which your lack of activity there was noted. Not officially on the forum, but another notch in the IA column.

Thirdly, and with the idea that you were IA in mind, you were cut for a S18 player who posted much better results in the sim during testing and better S20 numbers to boot. His contract, while 0 sum in S20, frees up 500K each of the next 4 seasons before we have to figure out a replacement (unless we fall in love with one in the draft), and would not be handcuffed into taking one next season when you are retired. Well, 13 TPE above the official auto-retired mark, but 18 less than the signee, who may or may not have been available in the future when we had to make that decision.

We did not figure on paying a worse performing player more cap at a lower TPE level, when considering we thought of both players as IA. I am sorry there was a breakdown in communication overall and we definitely meant no offense.

without a team lmao - WALDO - 03-08-2020

(03-08-2020, 06:29 PM)steelsound Wrote:Ha, good one!

From Section I of the rulebook:

"Inactive: A player is considered inactive if they do not exhibit meaningful activity on the forums within 14 days of their last meaningful post. Meaningful activity is defined by the following list (subject to other conditions and not entirely inclusive): Activity Check, Weekly Training, Equipment Purchases, Media/Presser, Update Page post, General question post (ex: asking about where to find something or how to do something, etc.) "

Firstly, on 02/20/20 I made this IA contract post, which you did reply to, but on 02/22/20. The post references this post, where you were presented an IA contract and were along within 3 hours to decline, and then signed a new contract 5 minutes later.  Before my contract post, your last meaningful post was this post, posted 01/17/20, 33 days before I made your IA contract post. You did not decline your IA contract, so I thought you were IA at that point.

Secondly, your last meaningful post in our Discord LR was 11/20/19. We strive to promote a healthy LR, and the fact you were able to be active in the general forum today lets us know that it was not a lack of access by which your lack of activity there was noted. Not officially on the forum, but another notch in the IA column.

Thirdly, and with the idea that you were IA in mind, you were cut for a S18 player who posted much better results in the sim during testing and better S20 numbers to boot. His contract, while 0 sum in S20, frees up 500K each of the next 4 seasons before we have to figure out a replacement (unless we fall in love with one in the draft), and would not be handcuffed into taking one next season when you are retired. Well, 13 TPE above the official auto-retired mark, but 18 less than the signee, who may or may not have been available in the future when we had to make that decision.

We did not figure on paying a worse performing player more cap at a lower TPE level, when considering we thought of both players as IA. I am sorry there was a breakdown in communication overall and we definitely meant no offense.

alright that’s it. fuck this

without a team lmao - Nokazoa - 03-08-2020

how much is this media worth?

without a team lmao - CLG Rampage - 03-08-2020

KekW

without a team lmao - Memento Mori - 03-08-2020

(03-08-2020, 11:35 PM)Nokazoa Wrote:how much is this media worth?
Depends. If it's just an article with the OP being the text then it's 33 words at $1450 a word, so $47850. He answered a question that was in the replies so we could consider it a presser, which would give him the opportunity to make more if we ask him some more questions.