International Simulation Football League
*Top DSFL Players on OFF and DEF - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Top DSFL Players on OFF and DEF (/showthread.php?tid=20457)

*Top DSFL Players on OFF and DEF - Ismael8907 - 03-26-2020

Hey yall. We are gonna be looking at the top 5 QBs, Top 5 Running backs, Top 5 receivers (includes TE) and Top 10 Defensive players. This article is meant to give recognition to best players and give people more notice on who is gonna be a good draftee once the offseason begins. This is all dsfl Players.

Note: Im doing 10 Defensive Player because Its filled with LBs and i want to give other positions recognition. Also this is after week 9 and 10 so it wont be really accurate

First we discuss QBs

1. George O'Donnell QB-@Leafer POR
Donnell Tops our list of QBs being a Beast in the position. Right now he sits at 292 TPE.
He has 1293 Passing yards 5 TDs. Currently leading the QBs in passing yards.

2. Chika Fujiwara- @`Jackets28` KCC
Cika an anime character lol. Is the second ranked QB. Currently sitting at 312 TPE.
He has 1192 Passing yards and 6 TDs with 60.9 % completions.

3. Colby Jack- @[flyeaglesfly28] LON
Jack is a really good athlete especially on an expansion team. Currently he sits at 204 TPE. Right now he has 980 Passing yards and 4 TDs.

4. Monterey "Montey" Jack - @Rradum DAL
Jack is also on an expansion team helping out the Birddogs. As of now sitting at 196 TPE. He has 94 Passing yards and 7 TDs! Most we have seen so far.

5. Chris Ramos-@PointGod BBB
Ramos is on one of the toughest teams to play in the dsfl. He sits at 208 TPE which is surprising looking at his stats. He has 821 Yards 7 Tds! Tied with Montey.

Now Lets Get with The Running Backs.

1. Acura Skyline- @Skyline LON
Acura Tops The list for being a beast in the Running back group. And sitting at 181 TPE. He Rushed For 989 Yards and has 5 TDs.

2. Dax Frost- @Frostbite BBB
Dax Frost Has an INSANE amount of TPE sitting at 398. He has 943 Rushing Yards and almost Leads the league with 7 TDs.

3. Andrew Nova- @schauer KCC
With 171 TPE. And Rushing For 787 Yards And getting 4 TDs Love my running Backs in my Team! Go Yotes!

4. J.B Apollo- @Apollo BBB
Surprisingly Another MB RB in here! Sitting at 115 TPE. Rushing for 762 Yards. And Getting 2 TDs. Yards looking Great But Tds not so much. But still an Amazing Player though.

5. Tatsu Nakumara-@qWest POR
And last for but not least. Chilling with 175 TPE. Rushing For 735 yards and getting 4 TDs. Really Good for #5

Now lets get to the Receivers that help the QB make a name for himself.

1. Raheem Okusi-@Raheem James POR
Taking the 1 spot is an absolute Monster. Leading all receivers with 532 REC Yards and getting 2 TDs,

2. Eddie Jeeta-@QuirkyTurtle KCC
Another huge Monster! Love this man and is ahuge reciever for us. Hes gonna be big Reveiver one day. Sitting at 178 TPE. Has 498 REC Yards and 3 TDs.

3. Thomas Passman-@StamkosFan TIJ
Another good WR. Yards: 432 TD: 1

4. Smolder Bravestone-@Big Trusss POR
Taking our 4th place. With 97 TPE. Yards 426 TD: 0 ):

5. Susan Cash jr-@2Burkeulosis LON
And our last WR. With 160 TPE. 424 yards. 2 TDs

Now on Defense!

1. Gregor Macgregor- @`KanakoTheSquirrel` POR
He takes our #1 spot! With 212 TPE 93 Tackles. 2 TFL. And one Pick 6!

2. Trevor MouseMan-@mrmouseman BBB
Another Great LB 84 Tackles 1 TFL and 1 INT. 242 TPE

3. Derred De Ville-@Exilizer LON
Now our 3rd Man. 82 Tackles. 7 Sacks! 187 TPE

4. Lawrence Bass-@RussDrivesTheBus MIN
80 Tackles. 2 TFL. 2 sacks. 162 TPE

5. Spike suzuki-@xbijin NOR
Now our #5. 79 tackles and 1 PD. Tpe 109

6.Stanis?aw Koniecpolski-@majesiu DAL
76 Tackles 1 tfl. 1 Sack. 1 INT! 209 TPE

7. Fawn Dillmibals-@`enforcer` KCC
Damn i love working Besides this Guy. He is an absoulute beast and racks up Tackles each week for the Coyotes! 71 Tackles. 1 Sack, 1 INT! 129 TPE

8. Perry Tucker Jr.-@Perry87 POR
71 tackles, 5 TFL, 1 Sack. 273 TPE

9. Cadillac Mitchell-@otto74 LON
68 Tackles. 6 TFL. TPE 85

10. George ’Corpse Grinder’ Fisher-@AL_GRINGO TIJ
65 Tackles- 2 TFL, 1 Sack, 1 INT!. 129 TPE

*Top DSFL Players on OFF and DEF - siddhus - 03-26-2020

A lot of these guys have already been drafted

*Top DSFL Players on OFF and DEF - Ismael8907 - 03-26-2020

(03-26-2020, 06:49 PM)siddhus Wrote:A lot of these guys have already been drafted

IK. they were called down to the dsfl and im doing people with the best stats in the DSFL. Doesnt matter if they were drafted or not.

*Top DSFL Players on OFF and DEF - Lightnoir - 03-26-2020

How could you leave off league touchdown leader Luke Skywalker?

*Top DSFL Players on OFF and DEF - FurFurFurson - 03-27-2020

Your defensive "rankings" are based solely on the tackles stat, am I wrong?

Because idk how you can say Zamir Kehla with 5 INT isn't have a top 10 season. Or Hexagon with 71 tackles, 3 INTs and a touchdown. Ryeu has 60 tackles, 12 TFL, 3 FF (2 recovered) and a sack. Jimbo JR has 8 sacks and 16 TFL. Noble JR has 20 TFL.

Not saying all these guys should be top 10, but there's a lot more to look at outside just tackles.

*Top DSFL Players on OFF and DEF - retrospace111 - 03-27-2020

(03-27-2020, 01:22 AM)FurFurFurson Wrote:Your defensive "rankings" are based solely on the tackles stat, am I wrong?

Because idk how you can say Zamir Kehla with 5 INT isn't have a top 10 season. Or Hexagon with 71 tackles, 3 INTs and a touchdown. Ryeu has 60 tackles, 12 TFL, 3 FF (2 recovered) and a sack. Jimbo JR has 8 sacks and 16 TFL. Noble JR has 20 TFL.

Not saying all these guys should be top 10, but there's a lot more to look at outside just tackles.

This^

Even you are having an amazing season too

*Top DSFL Players on OFF and DEF - Ismael8907 - 03-27-2020

(03-26-2020, 11:22 PM)FurFurFurson Wrote:Your defensive "rankings" are based solely on the tackles stat, am I wrong?

Well sorry i guess. Its my first ranking and i really didnt know what to follow

*Top DSFL Players on OFF and DEF - Jay_Doctor - 03-27-2020

First rule about making rankings, you can't please everyone. If you looked by just tackles, that's alright. Sometimes that is a good base measure to look at for certain positions. One of the hardest factors in making rankings is trying to compare across positions. A DT with 8 sacks and 20 tackles could have a greater impact than a LB with 80 tackles. Just something to think about, but keep it up with this! We can never have enough media, especially ranking wise.