International Simulation Football League
*Chicago Announces New GMs - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Chicago Announces New GMs (/showthread.php?tid=20623)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

*Chicago Announces New GMs - Jiggly_333 - 03-30-2020

This has been a fucking mess, but it’s finally over. The Chicago Butchers have voted and we have the results. First, just to show you guys what we meant by “experience”, we’ve got permission to disclose the names of 5 of the 6 candidates. On the ballot, the options were: Jiggly/Oles, AdamS, BayleyIsland/Muford, and the undisclosed user.

The Jiggly/Oles tandem was the frontrunner going into this until a certain revolt happened and it became clear that if they won, shit was just gonna get worse for the team’s image. But both of the users agree with the selection of any of the other 4 candidates.

AdamS was very vocal with wanting to be GM and has shown an ability in the past to build a team from nothing. He does want to rebrand the team, but that’s not the main issue. That’s just a part of the puzzle and we believe that he has the experience to lead this massive rebuild.

Bayley/Muford was a massive surprise to us and a welcome one. Both have literal years of experience GMing and have the specific experience we’re looking for when it comes to rebuilds, having been involved with ones in SJS, NOLA, and the SHL. Not to mention, Muford was the other founder of the team.

The undisclosed user asked that we don’t mention their name unless they were announced and, well, I guess you can tell that it didn’t happen in the end. But what we can say is that they have a strong pedigree in GMing and were taught by some of the best. We’d have trusted them to take over had they been elected.

That’s the thing, we believe in every single one of these candidates to get the job done. And we thank them for playing along with this weird ass process that we came up with. After taking control over the team’s GM search by force essentially, the Chicago War Room knew that we couldn’t make the decision on our own. We wanted as much of the team in on the process as well. So we gave them a briefing of what each candidate was planning and the recommendation of the war room.

They voted and here are the vote counts. The first choice votes were:

Bayley/Muford: 5
Jiggly/Oles: 2
AdamS: 1

Eliminating the first choice votes from the lowest vote-getter transfers that user’s vote from AdamS to Jiggly/Oles, but it’s not enough to overtake Bayley/Muford.

Congratulations to @`BayleyIsland` and @Muford on receiving the job. The Chicago War Room highly approves of them, same with everyone else on the ballot, and we’re excited to get to work with you.

And to the Chicago Butchers, thank you for your cooperation. While the way this has happened may have been difficult, we’re happy with the result. I hope that whatever happens in your careers, that you’ll win a championship one day.

The deal to acquire Bayley is official and he will now take over the team effective immediately.

*Chicago Announces New GMs - Jiggly_333 - 03-30-2020

Now let me fucking die.

*Chicago Announces New GMs - Opera_Phantom - 03-30-2020

Congrats to them both, now get to work

*Chicago Announces New GMs - Huskies311 - 03-30-2020

From what I’ve seen of Muford here, and Bayley in the SBA, I think Chicago is in good hands. Look forward to competing with you guys in the seasons to come

*Chicago Announces New GMs - Beaver - 03-30-2020

Looking forward to seeing the Chicago Derpcats turn it around!

*Chicago Announces New GMs - Frostbite - 03-30-2020

Why is this in Media

:thinking:

*Chicago Announces New GMs - Oles - 03-30-2020

Wait i thought jiggly was just trying to usurp chicago with me and that I was guaranteed GM since jiggly was interim

*Chicago Announces New GMs - RainDelay - 03-30-2020

YES! EXCELLENT CHOICES

congrats my man @Muford !!

*Chicago Announces New GMs - iamslm22 - 03-30-2020

How is this a legal hiring?

*Chicago Announces New GMs - Warner - 03-30-2020

(03-30-2020, 08:59 PM)Frostbite Wrote:Why is this in Media

:thinking:
money time