International Simulation Football League
*A reason why every team(except 2)should draft me. - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *A reason why every team(except 2)should draft me. (/showthread.php?tid=20637)

*A reason why every team(except 2)should draft me. - siddhus - 03-30-2020

Also @[Buttersquach101], or anyone else that doubts me. Write an article why every team should not draft me.

Baltimore Hawks BAL
They just lost a quarterback in Corvo Havran as he is going to go expansion GM Honolulu Hahuhua. They do have a replacement in Chika Fujiwara, so where does that leave me? Well that answer is pretty easy. Baltimore drafts me so I can talk in their locker room, and be their #1 Cheerleader. Apparently OL can win u like 7.87 something percent more games. Well why don't you check how many more games, a cheerleader can get you. So once you run the stats, you tell me, am I right or am I right?

Chicago Butchers CHI
This one is pretty simple. Rose Jenkins is getting super old, I believe she is a Season 14 player, and they need a replacement. In me, they can get someone who they can count on to still be available in the 16ish round, and correct me if I am wrong, but Chicago actually has their 16th pick so they can get me. I have also been pretty positive about Chicago my whole time in the league. All these rookies jumping on the bandwagon now saying that they want to be drafted by Chicago, but I was the first. I built the wagon by myself and also hired the band.

Colorado Yeti COL
Colorado are happy now with Wolfie McDummy. But he is a S16 prospect and is going to regression in. two seasons. If they draft me this season, then they will have a player that will be at least 600 TP by the time he even considers retirement, so they will not need to have any rebuilding years in the middle of that. Like previously-mentioned, I will drop low in the draft, and everyone needs to be drafted, so why not just draft me for the future.

Philadelphia Liberty PHI
Now this is one of the hard ones. Brock Phoenix is a S19 player, so is still pretty young. But what happens during the three years after he retires. Obviously I will come in, play a short-ass career, break some records and be fine. Also Philadelphia is cool. so why don't you just draft me Sad.

Yellowknife Wraiths YKW
They have a S14 QB in time consumer. I believe the name is Cooter Bigsby? But just for knowing the name of your starting quarterback you should draft me. I mean. flyeaglesfly did recreate as a quarterback, but like why pass on the chance to just add me to the roster. In 10 seasons, you can tell all the. rookies of the S33 Draft Class(S33 is stacked btw) that you had the Jim Waters on your team. So if I were you I would draft me.

San Jose Sabercats SJS and ARI
Yall probably should not draft me Sad. Sabercats have Rradum recreating as their star quarterback, and I dont think some of the team likes me anyways. Outlaws have young Jay Cue plus I believe someone in the DSFL so you really shouldnt tax ur cap by getting a third QB.

Austin Copperheads AUS
Yall should draft me cause I am like already level 7 in your discord. Which is an easy dub. Also AdamS loves me, so thats another reason why. Also, your quarterback in a S16, so will hit regression sometime soon so you should draft someone who can easily take that spot for you guys. Though I can also see you guys waiting for PDX's recreate in S23 cause he is a "better" earner. No shade to PDX by the way. Love you.

New Orleans Second Line NOLA
Most people saying that sloth is a guarentee to go to you guys to replace the hole for S14 QB Stan Francisco. But my reasoning is, you already had sloth for a long time, so why don't you add some new perspective and get a new guy in. All of NOLA is pretty cool so would love to come there and play, but at the end yall will probably take sloth lol.

Orange County Otters OCO
I understand why Revolution and Laser would be very hesitant to draft me, as I did retire on them, and my last player I was not a max earner, which a quarterback needs to be, to be good. But I have changed, and I have done all the Point Tasks. But you guys need a QB since Armstrong enters Regression this offseason. Idk how other people see it, but I see myself as the second best prospect who is a non-GM QB. Love you guys when I was on your team, and for sure would not complain if you guys drafted me.

Honolulu Hahuhua HON
Honolulu has Raven's QB for the next two seasons max, so they will need a replacement. I have been pretty active in the Honolulu Locker Room, and I have a feeling that Raven and Dwyer trust me to be the star quarterback for their franchise. also the most important reason: Raven says good morning to me every day, so there must be some reason why they tell me that.

Sarosota Sailfish SAR
You guys do not even have a quarterback next season, and if you wait too long you will need to trade a first round pick for one. I dont know if you guys have any trades in progress, but I do not see any quarterbacks you could trade for that will not enter regression sometime. RainDelay and Frostbite are my homies from Myrtle Beach, so I am sure they may have pencilled in my name in their draft board.

Reflection
Most of this was a joke, but I know that this was probably one of the most fun i have had writing an article on this site. If you see my google drive, there are maybe 20 articles that are unfinished cause I honestly got tired of writing them. Just writing this article right now in 15 minutes, using no research, and not worrying about the word count was honestly more fun than I thought it would be.

*A reason why every team(except 2)should draft me. - UpperNet - 03-30-2020

Austin already have a plan for QB

*A reason why every team(except 2)should draft me. - siddhus - 03-30-2020

(03-30-2020, 08:33 PM)UpperNet Wrote:Austin already have a plan for QB

thats not what your mom(Budget Sheet/TP Tracker) said.