International Simulation Football League
Jiggly Tampering Punishment - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: League Office (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Punishments (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=279)
+--- Thread: Jiggly Tampering Punishment (/showthread.php?tid=20660)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Jiggly Tampering Punishment - TeyonSchavari - 03-31-2020

Hello everyone,

Head Office received reports of tampering over the weekend regarding @Jiggly_333 in Chicago’s search for a new GM.

This situation is unique in the wake of Chicago’s dire leadership situation. Those that had applied to HO to be the replacement GM had first gained permission from their GM’s prior to sending us their application. Of course, this was before the original replacement GM was selected and before Jiggly had been named interim GM.

Once the replacement was selected, HO began letting others know that they did not get the position, including Bayley who relayed that information on to Muford. From there, the expectation came to him and his GM’s alike that he would be returning to Colorado for the next season.

This expectation led to the filing of these charges, as Jiggly was found to have contacted Muford the night of being named as interim GM without contacting his GMs first. We understand the grey area that this may fall under, however Jiggly was explicitly told to contact the player’s GMs before approaching them about the position:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/6942...5632/image0.png

As such, HO has voted 4-0 with 1 abstention to punish Jiggly with tampering charges. Since Jiggly was acting GM, we debated on whether the team or Jiggly would receive the punishment. Because Jiggly was not in a full paid GM position and was acting in the interim, Chicago will not face any penalties. Jiggly’s punishment will be:

-$5M fine
-barred from taking a GM position in S23 and S24
-must be approved by HO if taking a GM position in S25

This punishment was formed using a similar case as precedent found HERE. As always, Jiggly is free to contact @iamslm22 or another member of the appellate committee to appeal.

Thank you and have a great day

Jiggly Tampering Punishment - Toasty - 03-31-2020

*Check the date*
It isnt April 1st yet

Jiggly Tampering Punishment - siddhus - 03-31-2020

Rip

Jiggly Tampering Punishment - infinitempg - 03-31-2020

For the record, I abstained for obvious reasons.

Jiggly Tampering Punishment - Ephenssta - 03-31-2020

I think going after the individual rather than the team was definitely the right call here. He was only "GM" for a very brief period during a crisis transition. It would have really sucked to put the new GMs in an even worse position moving forwards because one person couldn't wait to message someone.

Jiggly Tampering Punishment - rapideagle - 03-31-2020

great call by HO to punish Jiggly rather than the team as a whole for this, Chicago needs help. Weird how much I've been agreeing with HO lately, someone slap me and remind me to heck HO

Jiggly Tampering Punishment - TubbyTim69 - 03-31-2020

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA LOL

Jiggly Tampering Punishment - run_CMC - 03-31-2020

(03-31-2020, 02:57 PM)infinitempg Wrote:For the record, I abstained for obvious reasons.
This man too good for us

Jiggly Tampering Punishment - manicmav36 - 03-31-2020

(03-31-2020, 03:02 PM)rapideagle Wrote:great call by HO to punish Jiggly rather than the team as a whole for this, Chicago needs help. Weird how much I've been agreeing with HO lately, someone slap me and remind me to heck HO

Heck HO

Jiggly Tampering Punishment - Bigred1580 - 03-31-2020

(03-31-2020, 02:02 PM)rapideagle Wrote:great call by HO to punish Jiggly rather than the team as a whole for this, Chicago needs help. Weird how much I've been agreeing with HO lately, someone slap me and remind me to heck HO

slap! don't forget to heck HO