International Simulation Football League
*Leaf - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Leaf (/showthread.php?tid=20797)

*Leaf - ValorX77 - 04-04-2020

It’s time I tell you rookies the entire story of Ryan Leaf Jr, From his very first snap from the prospect bowl, to the end of the twenty first season of the national Simulation Football league, because it’s not something of a bad tale, it’s a tale of struggle and triumph, and adversity. You kids have never been through as much pain and suffering then I did, so I must tell you the whole story, and no, it’s not a rejected Hollywood movie script, as you’ll feel all emotions through this tale, you’ll feel for leaf, and then, begin your own tales to tell to others.

The Prospect Bowl:
A young Ryan Leaf Jr was trying to make his case in the prospect bowl, selected by a strange team in the Pacific Northwest, made up of prospect hopefuls, the team was know as the "Pacific Owls", made up of prospects from the Pacific Northwest. I was the quarterback for the team, trying to correct my father’s legacy as a draft bust. The first came around, and I played pretty decently, but it was not enough to get a win, losing to the Southwest Foxes 27-13, then another loss in week 2, this time a nail bitter against the East Cobras, 9-6. Leaf was infuriated about being underutilized in the offense, so he demanded changes to the playbook to surround him, and it would pay off in the end, 3 straight wins to get into the "playoffs" with a 3-2 record.
In the final week, Leaf would do something that would catch the eyes of scouts, his most infamous move of his career, an 87 yard rushing touchdown by a quarterback, which is the most craziest thing in the prospect bowl yet, in which spawned his first meme, "You Know, I’m something of a running back myself." Which ultimately became the joke of leaf for the prospect bowl. Leaf did pretty decently, completing 87 of 144 passes for 2 touchdowns and 3 interceptions with a passer rating of 68.7, with a 60% completion rating, ok, but still not good.

The Developmental Simulation Football League:
Shortly after coming on top in the prospect bowl championship, 17-16, Leaf looked towards the the developmental Simulation Football league to continue improving his talents, where he was taken in the third round, at 17th overall by the team he wanted to play for, the Kansas City Coyotes, but his tenure there did not last very long. He had frequent locker room clashes with starter Rose Jenkins, resulted in leaf requesting a trade from his dream. During his time there, he completed 47 of 82 passes, for 2 touchdowns and one interception, with a 76.7 passer rating.
However, he was traded to the Norfolk Seawolves, the trade is as follows:
Kansas City send Ryan Leaf Jr.

Norfolk send 5th round pick that becomes a 4th round pick if there are not enough players in the draft to reach the seawolves 5th round pick at the time the draft starts.
This resulted in leaf position switching from quarterback to defensive tackle, and becoming an instant hit for Norfolk as they made the playoffs with the young, but fat leaf, being a key contributor, with his 8 tackles for loss something unheard of during that time, unfortunately, leaf’s Seawolves would fall to the eventual champion Portland pythons by 1 point, which broke leaf’s young but brave, heart. He would make improvements in the offseason.

The Wraith Years:
Leaf’s ego pretty much knocked him off a good majority of the league’s draft boards, however he was sitting for hours upon hours waiting for someone to actually take him, someone eventually called, the man everyone knows who’s always watching, Gideon "Big Red" Graves, hit me up and got me signed to a deal, and finally a big contract to get leaf his first big time appearance in the national Simulation Football league. Selected 53rd overall, during his time there from Season 15 to Season 18, he played his part in contributing to a playoff contender with 50 sacks, 5 tackles for a loss of yardage, 150 tackles, and 3 forced fumbles, showed that Leaf was the dominant monster that scouts feared he would not be. Unfortunately, he would only get 1 playoff win as a Wraith, as his time there were defined by three loses, 34 to 35, 27-24, and 16-10, only Winning one playoff game in his career, and he’s fell short in the Ultimus, this forced leaf to angrily demand a trade from the wraiths to give him a refresh from 3 straight seasons of heart break to recover from.

The Butcher Years:
After coming up short for the third consecutive year, Leaf wanted to play somewhere else to prove he was capable of carrying a team to the Ultimus promise land that leaf continued to stride for. He was traded in the Season 19 to the Chicago Butchers, which a first and a second were exchanged to acquire leaf, (that first round pick became Rayne Gordon), beginning my tenure in Chicago, it was controversial to say the least, I got caught for tampering Logan Uchiha, drafted Sweet James-Jones who would talk himself out of the league, and of course, having to deal with no first round selections for a couple of seasons. I was able to get a lot of great guys in the butchers locker room, Ahri Espeeyeeseetee, Sean O’Leary, Thorian Skarsgard, Osiris Firestorm-Fjord, and Thats just a few of some of the great players I brought into the organization.

The Announcement:
Everyone’s been wondering when my final chapter is going to be. I have an answer, it will be Season twenty two. Yes, this next season. I want leaf to go out with a championship, that means that leaf will most likely be on another team next season, but I know that leaf probably had the most mediocre career yet, but, leaf will hopefully end his career a champion. I will be recreating at the next trade deadline.
This has been a wild ride I have enjoyed, even through the rough times, I’ll got through those. Thanks for everything, We will now witness the "Ryan Leaf Jr Farewell Tour"
(1017 words ready to be graded)

*Leaf - thevoicelesscreator - 04-04-2020

RIP ~

*Leaf - Warner - 04-04-2020

That’ll be $9.95 plus tax

*Leaf - Baron1898 - 04-04-2020

(04-02-2020, 11:45 AM)ValorX77 Wrote:Ryan Leaf Jr Tier: Shield That Boi.
We start with my own player, it’s a pretty easy guess into why the butchers should protect me, and is because I’m their starting dual threat running back, and also their main kickoff returner. Despite entering regression in S22, he still has one more season of his prime left. Easily worth a protection slot.

*Leaf - ValorX77 - 04-04-2020

Ok?