International Simulation Football League
*Tyrone Woods ranks DSFL draft destinations - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Tyrone Woods ranks DSFL draft destinations (/showthread.php?tid=20894)

Pages: 1 2

*Tyrone Woods ranks DSFL draft destinations - Rindiee - 04-08-2020

With all the hype surrounding the NSFL draft I feel like some love should be shown to the DSFL. Just kidding, it's only because i'm eligible for the DSFL draft and not the NSFL draft yet.

With that being said i'll be ranking my destinations for the upcoming DSFL draft. When I say I mean what I say in this rankings, i'm being 100% dead ass if I say I don't want to play for your team, I really don't want to play for your team, thank you. Without further adieu lets get this bread.

1. Myrtle Beach Buccaneers BBB

Pretty easy #1 here for me. MBB picked me up at the trade deadline, is contending for a Ultimini tonight, has a great locker room filled with a core group of players that I've known for a while, and some new users (at least in my case) who have been nothing short of great teammates. There's also a ton of people in general, ranging from NSFL GM's who never played in MBB and alumni who loved their time here so much they're still super active. With that being said this is a very easy choice for me.

8. Kansas City Coyotes KCC London Royals LON Minnesota Grey Ducks MIN Portland Pythons POR Dallas Birddogs DAL Norfolk Seawolves NOR Tijuana Luchadores TIJ

Obviously, it's not fair to have 7/8 teams tied for 8th with out an explanation so now here's your explanation as to why you 7 teams are tied for last.

KCC - I only know one player on the team. That isn't a huge deal, but based on what i've already experienced with MBB and the players that are currently on the team, not the place for me.

LON - I actually do know a couple players on the team, and there seems to be some talent here as well. Also the Royals logo is actually pretty sick, if I had to go somewhere else besides MBB this would be a team I wouldn't be mad at. However, still ranked 8th.

MIN - Team name is just god awful and I hate University of Oregon so I don't want to play for a Duck team, sorry.

POR - Another team that has some talent and probably the place where I know the most users, besides Myrtle Beach. So again, wouldn't be overly upset if this was the team I ended up on.

DAL - the BIRD DOGS. Ya'll take the cake for the worst name in the league as everytime I read this name all I think of is the company who makes shorts. I do know a decent amount of players on the team which is cool.

NOR - I'm pretty sure I was the Co-GM of the SeaWolves very early on in the DSFL, which is pretty cool. But, you guys aren't MBB, sorry.

TIJ - I love Mexico but I just don't want to play here sorry.

I promise i'm not a douchebag. Feel free to reach out if you're in need of a LB, i'm not gonna go inactive on ya.

BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB

Code:
526 words

*Tyrone Woods ranks DSFL draft destinations - scorycory - 04-08-2020

BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB BBB

https://www.birddogs.com/

@gucci on the left @Kyle on the right

[Image: 5382f59b6bb0ff74a1e15a5bf4320bb4.png]

on birddogs home page, need I say more?

*Tyrone Woods ranks DSFL draft destinations - RainDelay - 04-08-2020

BBB

*Tyrone Woods ranks DSFL draft destinations - gucci - 04-08-2020

(04-08-2020, 02:15 PM)Rindiee Wrote:1. Myrtle Beach Buccaneers  BBB

Pretty easy #1 here for me.
Quote:I promise i'm not a douchebag.

Make up your mind.

*Tyrone Woods ranks DSFL draft destinations - revuhlution - 04-08-2020

(04-08-2020, 11:15 AM)Rindiee Wrote:1. Myrtle Beach Buccaneers  BBB

Pretty easy #1 here for me. MBB picked me up at the trade deadline, is contending for a Ultimini tonight, has a great locker room filled with a core group of players that I've known for a while, and some new users (at least in my case) who have been nothing short of great teammates. There's also a ton of people in general, ranging from NSFL GM's who never played in MBB and alumni who loved their time here so much they're still super active. With that being said this is a very easy choice for me.

8. [b]Kansas City Coyotes KCC - I only know one player on the team. That isn't a huge deal, but based on what i've already experienced with MBB and the players that are currently on the team, not the place for me.

Don't drink the Kool-Aid! We're not that bad, I swear. Usually.

Welcome to the league.

*Tyrone Woods ranks DSFL draft destinations - Drizzy - 04-08-2020

get that word count up rindiee

*Tyrone Woods ranks DSFL draft destinations - Frostbite - 04-08-2020

kekw

(04-08-2020, 03:53 PM)revuhlution Wrote:Don't drink the Kool-Aid! We're not that bad, I swear. Usually.

Welcome to the league.

appreciate it, however i've been in the league 3 years longer than you Smile)

okay maybe not 3 years math is hard

*Tyrone Woods ranks DSFL draft destinations - scorycory - 04-08-2020

That sig tho

DEAD