International Simulation Football League
*Thank You, Yellowknife! - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Thank You, Yellowknife! (/showthread.php?tid=20924)

Pages: 1 2

*Thank You, Yellowknife! - RainDelay - 04-08-2020

This won’t be the longest piece of media. I’m not writing it for the money, I’m writing it to sincerely express my appreciation. Yellowknife has been my home for a long time (not in real life, thank god). I spent Season 3 to Season 10 there, and when I created Rayne Gordon, I knew I would end up there again.

Boy, am I so happy I did. Although my tenure there this time was filled with heartache every time we make it to the Ultimus, I wouldn’t trade it for anything. I love the locker room and all of my teammates. The GMs are absolutely awesome.

Rookies, listen up, I recommend Yellowknife as an awesome place to be drafted to, I’m sure you’ll love it! They have a perfect mix of commitment to winning and a commitment to having fun, and these are the types of qualities I aspire to show as a GM myself.

I will always look back fondly on my time as a Wraith, partially because I will always have some Wraith within me. No matter where the league takes me, I’ll always have a soft spot for the team north of the border. I’ll stick around the locker room and chat with you guys whenever I can!

Rayne Gordon has played his final game as a Yellowknife Wraith, a career in Canada that was cut short when he was tasked with building a team from the ground up. Thank you all for being so accepting of my pursuit of expansion dreams in this league. I know I have your support, and you always have mine.

It is with a bit of sadness that I write this on the night we lost another Ultimus, I’m sorry I couldn’t help you #ChangeTheEnding all the way.

Thank you all for everything!

Well, YKW, until we meet again, you’ll always be in my heart.

R.D. YKW

Let the record show that I actually teared up writing this and I’m not afraid to say it.

*Thank You, Yellowknife! - Vorshayla - 04-08-2020

#changetheending.. pfft.. more like #Keepthestatusquo amirite?

Good luck in Sarasota sir

*Thank You, Yellowknife! - Rindiee - 04-08-2020

onto to bigger (but not neccesarily better) things, good luck RD! And congrats on all you've accomplished during your tenure(s) in YKW.

SAR | YKW

(04-08-2020, 09:31 PM)Vorshayla Wrote:#changetheending.. pfft.. more like #Keepthestatusquo amirite?

Good luck in Sarasota sir

You haven’t seen next season’s hashtag

#JustWinADamnGame

(04-08-2020, 09:32 PM)Rindiee Wrote:onto to bigger (but not neccesarily better) things, good luck RD! And congrats on all you've accomplished during your tenure(s) in YKW.

SAR | YKW

Thanks so much my brother

SAR YKW BBB
I could rep these for the rest of my NSFL tenure and be perfectly cool with it

*Thank You, Yellowknife! - flyeaglesfly29 - 04-08-2020

We wish you nothing but the best of luck man! You’re going to be great! You’re forever a Wraith, just in a different jersey now!

YKW | SAR

*Thank You, Yellowknife! - Bigred1580 - 04-08-2020

It's been a pleasure having you man!! Great Luck in Sarasota!

(04-08-2020, 09:39 PM)flyeaglesfly29 Wrote:We wish you nothing but the best of luck man! You’re going to be great! You’re forever a Wraith, just in a different jersey now!

YKW | SAR

Thanks so much to you, @Bigred1580 and @shadyshoelace for being awesome GMs and part of an awesome culture!

*Thank You, Yellowknife! - shadyshoelace - 04-08-2020

Thanks so much for being a part of this team for the last couple seasons, man. It's been an honor to have you around and you've been invaluable in the locker room and on the field. I'm so excited to see you lead your own team, and I'll always root for the Sailfish.

YKW SAR