International Simulation Football League
*Jamar Lackson RB S22 Grey Duck Pre-Draft Exclusive - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Jamar Lackson RB S22 Grey Duck Pre-Draft Exclusive (/showthread.php?tid=21032)

*Jamar Lackson RB S22 Grey Duck Pre-Draft Exclusive - Jangorhino - 04-12-2020

Hey y’all, I’m super excited right now! Got my dude Jamar Lackson in studio this morning! Jamar, I know how busy you are these days. Sincerely, thanks for the time! Let’s get into this, so we can get you out of here!

**What’s been the biggest challenge for you in your rookie season?**

For me it would definitely have to be just not living up to the expectation that I set for the team, and of myself, as we definitely had some back luck going against us this season, but we will all be there for the rebound, and I hopefully get t win an Ultimini with this awesome group of players and people.

**What do you look forward to in S22?**
Being back in the great Grey Ducks locker room with all of the people in my draft class, and hopefully coming into some good luck this season, even if my RB counterpart Baby Yoda is called up, I will be ready to carry the load and hopefully lead the team into the 3rd Ultimini in four seasons.

**What’s your favorite thing about the league thus far?**
Have to go with the locker room, unlike with my previous player, the locker room here is very active and friendly , and that has caused me to be more active, being almost a max earner at this point and it even has me writing media articles, something I’d never believe that I would do in this league.
**Those were ice breakers. Here’s some hard hitting draft related stuff.**

**What round do you see yourself being drafted?**

I can see myself going in the fifth to sixth round of this draft, not because of my TPE level, because that is way higher than the tracker says, but because of the positional needs in the class. There are not a lot of teams that need to fill the running back position at this point, along with there being higher TPE running backs, along with a huge amount of players with 200+ TPE at the time of the draft, means that you can get what I believe at first-round value in these middle rounds of the draft.

**What makes you marketable?**
I would say that I am marketable because of my demonstrated max earning capability, along with being very active in a locker room. But the most important marketable thing about me is that I value the team over any personal gain, if the only way to win is to pass 70 times a game, i'm fine with that, I am not chasing any personal accolades this time around, so I believe that I could fit into any system a team wants to put me in.

**What have you done differently to stand out?**

Well, in comparison to my former player Ronald Watkins, I have about double the TPE he had at the end of his first season, and I have put out media articles that not everyone in the class has made, which puts me as one of the top players in this draft, because I have shown that I can do it all.

**Being drafted in what round would be a disappointment to you, and how would you handle that situation?**

If i'm being honest, no round in which I am drafted would be a disappointment for me, I understand the deep talent that this draft class has, and any team that takes a chance on me will not regret it, and I will try my best to become the steal of the draft and become the best player I can be, whenever and wherever I'm drafted.

That’s it man! Thanks again for coming out his morning! Take it easy papi!

This dude right there is all day beast mode. Big time earner and LR dude to boot! Keep an eye out for him in S22 for sure!!

Thanks for checking this out! One love!

50 50 split on the proceeds from this media please

*Jamar Lackson RB S22 Grey Duck Pre-Draft Exclusive - BenDover - 04-12-2020

Thanks for the interview!