International Simulation Football League
*Kristoffer O'Sullivan Press Conference - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Kristoffer O'Sullivan Press Conference (/showthread.php?tid=2109)

*Kristoffer O'Sullivan Press Conference - Kristy95 - 07-13-2017

Can be graded!

I realize that I am still rather new here and that many people don't know me yet, so I wanted to take this opportunity to introduce myself and my player and put myself more in the forefront of things. Feel free to ask me anything about myself, my player Kristoffer O'Sullivan, my goals here as a cornerback and anything else that comes to mind!

With some predictions stating that you are expected to be taken in the 5th to 6th rounds, why should you be taken sooner?

Seeing that was honestly a shock, I believe I have more talent than that. I can help a team right away and will be a loyal member of a team for many seasons to come. I do expect and hope to be picked sooner. At any rate I will be a tremendous draft steal, if I fall that far. Why should I be taken sooner? I am dedicated to improve, I have great hopes and dreams and I know how to make them happen. I will be a great choice in any round.

Where do you think you will finish the season compared to other cornerbacks in the league in terms of ability?

I cannot promise I will be the best, but I think I will be up there. I have tremendous abilities and will be able to shut down receivers man-to-man. I think I will have big playmaking capabilities that can change a game at any moment and turn things around.

What are you doing between now and draft day to show teams how committed a player you are?

Activity is important, doing whatever I can to show teams how committed I am. Focusing on tasks, focusing on practice and becoming a better player. I think there is only so much you can do as a player, the rest has to be done by the teams with scouting.

Do you have any preferences as to where you play?

I don't really! I know there are some great cities and teams out there but I don't have a clear preference. Any team that takes a chance on me will be lucky and I will be happy and loyal wherever!

Is there a particular wide receiver you're looking forward to lining up against?

Not really, I believe that I can hang with anyone and I can shut down anyone. It doesn't really matter who my opponent is, I can handle them all.

What do you feel is your greatest weakness?

I guess at times I can be overly aggressive in order to create a game-changing moment, to turn around a game at the tip of one ball or one interception. At times that can lead to mistakes.

And your greatest strength?

I shut down people man-to-man and follow the best and fastest receivers. I also create those moments that can decide a game with the right interception at the right time.

Do you have any game day rituals?

I try to get 8 or 9 hours of sleep to be completely rested. I have a good healthy meal. Then on the way to the game and in the locker room I listen to music that hypes me up. Right now Kendrick Lamar is definitely something that hypes me up for the games.

If you couldn't play football what would you play?

I think both baseball and basketball would be a distinct possibility for me, I did rather well in both sports!

What's your proudest moment in sports?

As a basketball player in college I almost broke a long-time rebounding record for the entire league, but I did manage to break my own team record at least which made me very proud.

As GM of the Las Vegas Legion, why should I take you?

I am dedicated, hard-working, loyal. I want to spend most of my career or my entire career for the same team. I want to build a championship team and help my team out. I will be absolutely dedicated to becoming better and to help my team. I love football and obsess over numbers and statistics. Every pick I fall, it will make the chip on my shoulder bigger to prove myself.

In a baseball league I was in, I was picked in the 8th round in a position that wasn't even mine. The league only ran one season, but by the end of that year, I was 4th in the entire league in WAR. In a basketball sim, I was an unheralded recruit and after 4 years in college broke my teams rebounding record and almost broke the college record as well. I always prove my worth and that I am worth more than what I get credit for.

What makes you different from other cornerbacks who couldn't handle the rigors of the NSFL?

I have the speed and the dedication to get better. That means I will spend more time in the video room analyzing opponents. As a man-to-man corner, I will know every route my opponent has and find weaknesses to exploit. They just need to make a mistake and I will be there for the interception.

GRADED

*Kristoffer O'Sullivan Press Conference - kckolbe - 07-13-2017

With some predictions stating that you are expected to be taken in the 5th to 6th rounds, why should you be taken sooner?

Where do you think you will finish the season compared to other cornerbacks in the league in terms of ability?

What are you doing between now and draft day to show teams how committed a player you are?

Do you have any preferences as to where you play?

*Kristoffer O'Sullivan Press Conference - AsylumParty - 07-13-2017

Just a quick note, pressers should be in the presser subsection of media. Not a huge deal, a mod can fix it, just an fyi.

Is there a particular wide receiver you're looking forward to lining up against?

What do you feel is your greatest weakness?

And your greatest strength?

Do you have any game day rituals?

*Kristoffer O'Sullivan Press Conference - Bzerkap - 07-13-2017

Moved the topic for you.

If you couldn't play football what would you play?

What's your proudest moment in sports?

Thank you for all the questions so far! Would love some more

*Kristoffer O'Sullivan Press Conference - RavensFanFromOntario - 07-13-2017

As GM of the Las Vegas Legion, why should I take you?

What makes you different from other cornerbacks who couldn't handle the rigors of the NSFL?

(07-13-2017, 12:45 PM)RavensFanFromOntario Wrote:As GM of the Las Vegas Legion, why should I take you?

Thank you for the questions, answered in the edits in the top post Smile

*Kristoffer O'Sullivan Press Conference - Kristy95 - 07-14-2017

If there are more questions please don't hesitate to ask, otherwise this can be graded too Smile

*Kristoffer O'Sullivan Press Conference - Ltsmashie - 08-08-2017

GRADED @Kristy95 - $597,000 - Kristoffer O'Sullivan Press Conference