International Simulation Football League
*Bane Ka?an??an? offseason presser - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Bane Ka?an??an? offseason presser (/showthread.php?tid=21205)

*Bane Ka?an??an? offseason presser - ADwyer87 - 04-16-2020

guess i will post one of these, not sure if ive ever done one before.

If you have questions feel free to ask HON

(04-16-2020, 12:34 AM)qWest Wrote:Why did you want to play DT? What are your goals for your career?

I just wanted to play DT because it seemed like an easy position to maintain TPE wise, and also somethign that would really help my team. My goal is to rack up a ton of sacks in my career

Do you have any preferences on your draft destination for the DSFL?

My preference was definitely to go to Minnesota, they were a great locker room in my DFA season. But I was still very happy to go to Tijuana, and would have been happy with whoever took me

Who are your favorite S23 players? Any sleepers?

My 3 favorite players were Greedy Sly, Griffin Porter, and Tychondrius Hood. Sly and Hood are both new guys who were just awesome early on. Meanwhile Porter is a great friend of mine. Since Sly and Porter both went first round, Hood I guess is who I would label my sleeper. His position is the only reason he slipped so far, he will be a gem in the DSFL

What do you like most in a good teammate or in a locker room?

I think jokes are what I like the most. In the end, a good locker room in my opinion always needs to be as joking and un-serious as possible. Someone who I can joke around with is always the most fun

How do you feel about the conflict between Israel and Palestine?

I think its a slippery situation. Palestinians got their homes taken away from them by a foreign entity. But that entity wasnt the Jews, it was the Allies. The Jews just came out of the most cruel mass genocide of their time, where were they gonna put them? Back in the country that tried to exterminate them all? or in the country that had a long history of anti-semetism? Its a lose lose situation

What's the best Pokemon region?

I always love Hoenn myself #TooMuchWater

When should I stop asking questions?

I always love more questions!

Is it now?

This is probably enough

Or now?

OK NOW YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR!

(04-16-2020, 09:52 AM)Troen Wrote:Bane, a couple questions for you.

First, did you grow up in Hawaii?  And if so, are you happy to be playing back in your home state?

I did grow up in Hawaii! My mother was from American Samoa though. I loved my time here and would love to be back, but I havent been drafted by the Hahalua yet, I can only hope!

What led you to start a team there?

(I'm assuming you're asking my GM Personality so I will answer accordingly) The Hawaiian culture loves football. Just look at the old attendance of University of Hawaii. The island has never been easier to travel too with inter-island transport set up in 2030, and we feel like this is the perfect time to introduce a pro team to the island.

How has the local community taken to the new team?

The community loves is! all my friends and family are thrilled and hope I get taken by the team, or at least taken by an ASFC team so I will have at least one game a season back home. I think this is a great idea by the NSFL

Any specific goals or hopes for this season?

I just want to win a championship really, thats always my goal!

Do you think travel time to/from your stadium will help your team or visitors more?  And are you concerned about travel time to your away games?  Any specific measures you're going to be taking to help your team deal with jet lag and timezone swap?

(As my GM again) Our main goal is just to keep our players on a Pacific Time Zone clock. We dont regulate them too much, but we definitely encourage them to be a certain way. All our practices are the same time as when the California teams play, so that the trip overseas will be not so hard for us. I think the travel to our stadium will absolutely help us more! You arent gonna get many opposing fans coming down here except for the most die hard fans. We should be able to have a great home field advantage every game!

Favorite tropical fruit?

Definitely pineapple, its so sweet, cant get enough!

(04-16-2020, 11:03 AM)manicmav36 Wrote:How upset will you be after I change your player name to just Bane Ka every week?

Please no manic bb

*Bane Ka?an??an? offseason presser - qWest - 04-16-2020

Why did you want to play DT? What are your goals for your career?

Do you have any preferences on your draft destination for the DSFL?

Who are your favorite S23 players? Any sleepers?

What do you like most in a good teammate or in a locker room?

How do you feel about the conflict between Israel and Palestine?

What's the best Pokemon region?

When should I stop asking questions?

Is it now?

Or now?

*Bane Ka?an??an? offseason presser - Troen - 04-16-2020

Bane, a couple questions for you.

First, did you grow up in Hawaii? And if so, are you happy to be playing back in your home state?

What led you to start a team there?

How has the local community taken to the new team?

Any specific goals or hopes for this season?

Do you think travel time to/from your stadium will help your team or visitors more? And are you concerned about travel time to your away games? Any specific measures you're going to be taking to help your team deal with jet lag and timezone swap?

Favorite tropical fruit?

*Bane Ka?an??an? offseason presser - manicmav36 - 04-16-2020

How upset will you be after I change your player name to just Bane Ka every week?

*Bane Ka?an??an? offseason presser - ADwyer87 - 04-26-2020

Hmmm, apparently I waited too long to answer these questions. I'll answer em regardless but hope i will still get credit for them

*Bane Ka?an??an? offseason presser - Memento Mori - 04-26-2020

(04-27-2020, 01:56 AM)ADwyer87 Wrote:Hmmm, apparently I waited too long to answer these questions. I'll answer em regardless but hope i will still get credit for them
Tag me once you’re done and I’ll grade it

*Bane Ka?an??an? offseason presser - ADwyer87 - 04-26-2020

(04-26-2020, 08:29 PM)Memento Mori Wrote:Tag me once you’re done and I’ll grade it
@Memento Mori How about if i quote you AND tag you? hehe

@ADwyer87

[Image: cantbelieveyoudonethis-punch-gif-9605268.gif]