International Simulation Football League
*TE Potential Draft Teams (DSFL) - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *TE Potential Draft Teams (DSFL) (/showthread.php?tid=21407)

*TE Potential Draft Teams (DSFL) - Jo3fish5 - 04-19-2020

So I want to start this off by saying I'm new to this whole process, so anything I say is probably a bunch of BS and not gonna actually happen on Wednesday when we all get to finally see where we are going. In fact, this is largely going to be based on my personal interactions with the teams, so it's probably not worth much. I just want to say beforehand this is not leeks (just in case I do good and everyone thinks I'm a psychic or something. I'm looking at Tight Ends (GANG GANG) that were only taken in round 10 or earlier, because I feel like anyone taken later wouldn't have had as large an impact on the team. Anyway, on with the intro

I'm sure watching this latest NSFL draft on Friday has gotten all you DSFL first-timers and you recreates excited for our own draft on this upcoming Wednesday, April 22nd. I know I was already a ball of anxious-ness?? and nerves and seeing all the big bois go to their big boi teams made me about 69420% more excited for the draft. I literally feel like I'm about to explode. Pls help. But anyway, this little article is going to help me (and you other Tight Ends) see where we might end up on Wednesday, in the general order of where I'd like to end up. Keep in mind I say general, not exact and I don't even know much about some of the teams still, so I may be pleasantly surprised if one of them drafts me and I get to meet them.

Tier 1 - I'd like to end up here.

DAL That's right, the Dallas Birddogs.
I've been in this expansion team's locker room since just about day 1 of me being in the league, and I feel like we have meshed exceedingly well. I'm already level 16 there, which is one of the highest levels I am in any server regardless of time I've spent there. Plenty of fun times had there in my early DSFL/NSFL career, and the characters (I'm looking at you Edd) (Even tho you got drafted) there fit so well with my personality. I'd definitely be excited to be drafted to this team.

Now lets look at who they have and who they lost-
Lost: J. Phillips (10th overall pick to the Otters)
Z. Rechs (107OA to Wraiths)

On Roster: H. Sigurdsson

Not only was J. Phillips the first Tight End drafted on Friday, but he was also the first offensive player period to be drafted. In fact he was the only offensive player to go in the whole first round. This spot may now be a whole that needs filling, especially since the Birddogs' 2nd TE, Z. Rechs, was also drafted, just a little later. They still have TE H. Sigurdsson, however I don't see him as that big of an obstacle, as he is only 62 OVR (Also apologies in advance if I hurt anyone feelings).

Well, one down, seven more to go.

LON That's right, the other expansion team, the London Royals.
Maybe it's just that new team smell but both of the newer additions to the DSFL are in my personal Tier 1. I filled out the wiki on the Royals so I fell like I know this team's actual history better than any of the other teams. Me and SnowyWolfz go ham on the counting bot (if someone doesn't mess it up) and I had fun in a stream DeadlyPlayer hosted today where he played idk what game. I didn't even need to know, it was just fun chillin' with the bois and getting to know them better.

TEs Lost: D. Arrabiata (80OA to Liberty)
On Roster: S. Goepferich
P. King
D. MacArthur

It seems like the Royals may have TEs to last for days, however none of the 3 who remain had an overall higher than 65. Maybe they want someone better at the position, who knows? Probably the GMs. If not, they need new GMs. Maybe you'll go here but if you do don't expect it to be early as they will probably be looking elsewhere with their higher picks.

BBB The last team on my top tier is the Myrtle Beach Buccaneers.
First of all, I want to point out that they won th Ultimini for Season 21, so who doesn't want to be part of a winning organization? Secondly, (this is big for me) many of the players in their locker room are also fans of this thing called baseball, so they get extra bonus points because I like baseball too. Definitely couldn't complain if I go here on Wednesday
Players Lost: H. Evans (15OA to Outlaws)
J. Angler (50OA to Sailfish)
On Roster: I. Oscar
The Bucs took a hit at TE this draft, losing two in the top 50 picks, including H. Evans, the 2nd Tight End to be drafted. The only man they have left is I. Oscar, and at 60 OVR he seems to be inactive. The Bucs may need to fill this position so you, yes you, may be going to the reigning NSFL champs to catch some passes.

That ends my top teams, on to the mehs.

Tier 2 - Indifferent

POR The Portland Pythons are leading it out for my tier two teams.
I was invited to their scouting locker room a few days after joining the NSFL. It isn't very active but hey, at least they have a place for us to congregate. The members of the Pythons have been nice to me so far, so I wouldn't mind if I saw my name on one of their picks in a few days.
TEs gone: D. George (58OA to Otters)
N. Marksman (101OA to Sabercats)
V. Hayes (114OA to Butchers)
On Roster: C. Royal
The Pythons are another team that had 3 TEs drafted from them Friday, and have C. Royal in there to back them up. However, he seems to be another 60 OVR inactive. The pythons may need a TE, and they might just pick you! Not a bad spot to land, they finished las season 2nd in the NFC with a record of 8-6.

Halfway there, thanks for making it this far.

KCC The last team on my meh tier is the Kansas City Coyotes.
First of all I'd like to say that the words Kansas City and Coyotes don't even start with the same letter, pls relocate. Anyway, the coyotes invited me to their locker room a little later than the other teams that did. -2 points. Other than that, not too shabby. The locker room seems good, although there hasn't been much communication there by me, which is probably my fault. Whoops.
TE Draftees: Nobody (In the first 10 rounds)
On roster: S. Ahmed
T. Gelbman
T. Lincoln
Maybe you won't go here in the draft. The Coyotes didn't lose anyone, so they probably don't need you. However, the fact that none of their TEs got taken in the first 10 rounds my mean that they are bad, and that they are looking for an upgrade at the position. The team finished the regular season atop the NFC at 9-5, so not a bad place to go.

Only two teams in that tier, on to the final one.

Tier 3 - idk/nty

NOR First on this tier, the Norfolk Seawolves.
I'll be honest with you. I don't know much about this team. They reached out to me and asked me some scouting questions, however they have a closed locker room, so no "bonding time". Tip: maybe make a scouting locker room for recruits.
Drafted: Also nobody (in rounds 1-10)
On roster: J. Lewandowski
C. Miller
Again, this team didn't lose anyone, so you may not be going to Norfolk. Additionally, J. Lewandowski is a mean 80 OVR so good luck starting over that. You may be out of luck if you want to go here, unless you want to switch position and leave TE GANG GANG. But if you do, that's fine by me I don't really care.

TIJ The next team in this less-desirable tier is the Tijuana LUchadores
First of all, Mexico ew. jkjk. But this team is still shrouded in mystery for me. I am not in their locker room (it may be private) and I was never reached out to by a representative. I have heard some things about the team, good and bad.
TEs that "bit the dust": Again, nobody
On Roster: R. Jones
B. Kenobi
G. Robertowski
These guys also lost nobody this draft. Good thin they didn't reach out to me, as it looks like they may not need me. Additionally I think G. Robertowski may have taken my next character's name idea. Look elsewhere if you're a TE that wants to go early.

And last but not least,

MIN The Norfolk Seawolves
I honestly am just now hearing about this team. They finished 2nd in the SFC, behind Ultramini Champs the Bucs, so not too bad, but I don't know anything about this team nor have they reached out to me. Maybe they don't know I exist?
TEs lost: Nada
On Roster: S. Ansari
T. Hoss
Even though nobody was taken early in the draft, they only have two tight ends on their roster, and they aren't studs. Maybe they want you instead of me and that's why I wasn't scouted?

Anyway, that's my list. Just want to point out once again that I'm not a pro nor do I have any prior experience. Also I'm just realizing that the TEs I put for "on roster" may have been taken in rounds that occurred after round ten, but oh well. I'm not perfect, nobody is. Thanks for reading and OH MY GOD it's 11:58 I should submit this before the 1.5x bonus runs out.

*TE Potential Draft Teams (DSFL) - Cheech65 - 04-19-2020

TE GANG GANG

Myrtle Beach? You gunnin for my new job?

Either way, best of luck on Wednesday!