International Simulation Football League
*Dre Matthews Post Draft Presser - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Dre Matthews Post Draft Presser (/showthread.php?tid=21576)

*Dre Matthews Post Draft Presser - Confictional - 04-23-2020

NORFOLK THE BEST FOLK!

Your questions may start now.

(04-23-2020, 11:21 AM)Tylus Wrote:1: Any goals for this season?

My goals this season is to help my team in any shape or form. Stats is not the most important thing to me, the most important thing to me is winning, and I want to help Norfolk to get to the Promise Land.

(04-23-2020, 11:21 AM)Tylus Wrote:2: How do you like your new team? Did you expect them to draft you?

I love my new team so much. Players, managers, and other people have been so welcoming, and I can not wait to work with them. I was very confident for the Seawolves to draft me. After having an interview with one of the scouters, I felt like I was 100 percent going to be in Norfolk, and I am so happy and so very much excited that I am.

(04-23-2020, 11:21 AM)Tylus Wrote:3: Favorite Florida Gator?

Definitely Percy Harvin. He was one of the reasons why I am a wide receiver, and a reason on why I went to the University of Florida. He had such electrifying speed, it was like nothing I have ever seen before.

@Tylus

(04-23-2020, 11:22 AM)Billybolo53 Wrote:Norfolk is known for being a  scouting experience. How was that process for you?

(04-23-2020, 11:22 AM)Billybolo53 Wrote:The scouting experience is a once in a life time experience. It was so amazing. I met great players, scouters, and people who worked in the organization in general. There was so very nice, and appreciative.

What are your goals for the NSFL?

My goals for the DSFL is to get know my teammates better, and have a great bond with them because I believe getting to know your teammates builds up chemistry, and chemistry wins you games, which is my main goal in the DSFL. Winning is way more important to me than stats and I hope I can help Norfolk with that.

(04-23-2020, 11:22 AM)Billybolo53 Wrote:Is there any player you hope to model yourself after?

I study a lot of players who play wide receiver. I try to mimic some moves from receivers like DeAndre Hopkins, Randy Moss, Antonio Brown, Julio Jones, Odell Beckham Jr., Larry Fitzgerald, and Kelvin Johnson because those players had game like I have never seen before.

@Billybolo53

(04-23-2020, 12:14 PM)J0EB Wrote:Hey Confictional, Welcome to Norfolk!
1. What makes you the best WR in the S23 Class?

Thank you J0EB! So happy and ecstatic to be in Norfolk. What makes me the best Wide Receiver in the S23 class is that I play the game with heart and soul. I try to make the best choices possible, and try to make the players around me better. Getting the best stats this season is not my goal, my main goal, like I said before, is to win games and help Norfolk get a ring.

(04-23-2020, 12:14 PM)J0EB Wrote:2. Tylus and Kenitoh were 2 WR's drafted before you, do you have any thoughts about why that might've been or about the teams they were drafted to? Were you hoping to be the first WR off the board?

Tylus in no doubt in my mind was going to be picked first. Tylus is a great member, great personality, fun to talk too, writes great articles, and just someone you want to have in your locker room. I can see why he was picked before me, and I am honestly very happy for him. I do not know Kenioth very well, but I am sure the team he got drafted to had a great reason why he should go before me. Happy for those boys, and can't wait to play them this season.

(04-23-2020, 12:14 PM)J0EB Wrote:3. What's the biggest thing you're looking forward to once the season starts?

The biggest thing I am looking forward this season is to catch my first ball at home. Another big thing I am looking forward to this is to play against my boys, Kayleb Dotson, and Tychondrius Hood. Both are hungry and hard working player and I am just so excited to see how they play.

@J0EB

(04-23-2020, 12:47 PM)hotdog Wrote:happy to be your teammate Smile

What are your expectations for the Seawolves this season?

What's up bro! So blessed to play with you! Expectations for the Seawolves this season is for us to work hard, be competitive, and win.

(04-23-2020, 12:47 PM)hotdog Wrote:What aspect of your game have you been working on developing as we head into the start of the season?

Aspects of my game I have been working on is my speed, agility, endurance, awareness, strength, and catches. I am very excited to show case it this season, and hope to work on it even more.

(04-23-2020, 12:47 PM)hotdog Wrote:What's your favorite food?

Nothing can go wrong with Hamburgers. So delicious when cooked and made RIGHT.

@hotdog

*Dre Matthews Post Draft Presser - Tylus - 04-23-2020

1: Any goals for this season?

2: How do you like your new team? Did you expect them to draft you?

3: Favorite Florida Gator?

*Dre Matthews Post Draft Presser - Billybolo53 - 04-23-2020

Norfolk is known for being a scouting experience. How was that process for you?

What are your goals for the NSFL?

Is there any player you hope to model yourself after?

*Dre Matthews Post Draft Presser - J0EB - 04-23-2020

Hey Confictional, Welcome to Norfolk!

1. What makes you the best WR in the S23 Class?

2. Tylus and Kenitoh were 2 WR's drafted before you, do you have any thoughts about why that might've been or about the teams they were drafted to? Were you hoping to be the first WR off the board?

3. What's the biggest thing you're looking forward to once the season starts?

*Dre Matthews Post Draft Presser - hotdog - 04-23-2020

happy to be your teammate Smile

What are your expectations for the Seawolves this season?

What aspect of your game have you been working on developing as we head into the start of the season?

What's your favorite food?

*Dre Matthews Post Draft Presser - Tylus - 04-23-2020

Thanks for the kind words man. Good luck this season in Norfolk! See you on the turf!