International Simulation Football League
*Tychondrius Hood - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Tychondrius Hood (/showthread.php?tid=21635)

*Tychondrius Hood - Jangorhino - 04-25-2020

Alright y’all! Back at it again with another interview! This time it’s a preseason exclusive with one of the big dick young receivers in the league. Make sure you keep both eyes out for this rising star! He’s a sure bet to DSFL capped before the end of S22 without a doubt as well as a lock for an early round NSFL draft pick! We’re all beyond stoked to have young Ty Hood in the house today!

My man! Look at you go, already a huge Locker Room presence in Minnesota and grinding your ass off! You will definitely be making an impact on the field as well in S22 and well beyond. Before we get into all that Ty, lets go back to your roots a little.

What got you into the football?

When I was a young man my local Junior high school coach recruited me. I remember the day he came to my soccer practice and watched me play. He met up with me afterwards and I immediately was excited to play for the team. After that I couldn't get enough, and started dedicating my life to the sport.

No doubt my man! All your hard work is definitely paying off in spades and I speak for everyone in Minnesota when I tell you how awesome it is to have you on board! Let’s talk a little about your experience so far in the league.

Who do you look up to in the league, like who’s your mentor?

I would have to say you, @Jangorhino! You were the first one to really make me a Grey Ducks fan, and since joining the team you have taken me under your wing. You have spent so much time helping to creat a great team environment, and hype the team up. I cannot get enough of your graphics and memes. Overall I can't imagine having a better vet teammate in my locker room, not to say that the other elder Ducks haven't been really great mentors as well.

Thanks for the love Ty! I appreciate it. You’ve worked your way into the Locker Room seamlessly and you’ve been an amazing addition so far! Let’s look ahead a little now to the upcoming S22.

We’re heading into S22 now and this was your rookie off season in the league. What are your goals now for S22 and how have they changed from when you started?

My goals now have become a lot less self centered. At first I really wanted to max out and get OROTY or another award and win the Ultimini, but being on this team has taught me that this league is more about building each other up and creating a great Locker Room environment. I plan on spending my time with the Grey Ducks helping my teammates to become the best they can be, and create a fun and exciting team culture. DUCKS FLY TOGETHER!

Fuckin A Ty! You got me hype right now just conducting this interview! I’m ready to go crack some quarterback skulls!! Let’s get into S22 some more and talk about what you think is going on up in Minnesota.

What do you think about the the Grey Ducks as a team and their chances for success in S22?

This team is LOADED. I don't think we have a bad position group on this team. We have some of the best DSFL veterans in the league on offense with Sim Snowbow and Jamar Lackson as well as a veteran WR presence in Daymond Brooks. They also had an incredible draft, drafting myself, a max earning wide receiver, as well as a second wide receiver in Kai Sakura with even more TPE who is just as active of a player. They also did a lot of fair rubbing with TWO offensive linemen in a row this draft. They picked defense and got great players to fill their needs. Both sides of the ball are ready to go and win this thing.

Alright...I see you son! Man, you’re killing this interview by the way! It’s incredible to think you’re a rookie and haven’t even taken a snap on the field yet! Your outlook and perspective are refreshing and inspiring! Let’s get into what Ty Hood sees for himself in the grand scheme.

What are your long term plans in the NSFL?

Help whoever drafts me in the future win a championship and build upon the culture of the team who picks me. I'm the type of player who appreciates when a team sees his potential. The Grey Ducks saw my potential, and I am all in with this program. I'm a Duck for life wherever I end up in the future, and I will be all in and a hard worker for the NSFL team who drafts me.

Wow! All I can say is fucking WOW! This kid right here has what every General Manager ever wants in a player. Ty, you’re an incredible young player and an even more incredible young man. Again, I can’t believe how far along in your progression you are, and your rookie season hasn’t even started yet! Then, to think about how you’re out there on the max earner war path to boot blows my mind. You got the stuff kid. I knew from day one when I talked to you the first time. Your enthusiasm, and authentic style pours out of you!

It’s been such a pleasure being able to chop it up with you my dude, as always! One more thing before you split, because I know how busy you are with the season looming, someone was telling me about a shootout in your locker room.

What’s the deal man?

No comment.

Would you check this guy out? A preseason rookie already giving out the veteran answers! Ducking the tough questions. Pun intended! On the real, it’s good to see young guys keeping Locker Room drama where it belongs, in the Locker Room!

Alright big dog, I’ll let you split! Thanks again for your time!

That’s it y’all, thanks for checking me out. Keep both eyes on Ty!

JR

please split money 50/50 with Tychondrius Hood

*Tychondrius Hood - Tylus - 04-25-2020

Thanks for all the kind words. Excited as I can possibly be to be a Grey Duck, and a part of the flock! Lets storm this league!

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478a54e752c3f3e75214...=giphy.gif]