International Simulation Football League
Official NSFL Speed Survivor 1.0 - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Discussion (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: Official NSFL Speed Survivor 1.0 (/showthread.php?tid=21739)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Official NSFL Speed Survivor 1.0 - RainDelay - 04-27-2020

[Image: tumblr_nmcsxhB2Eq1u680v5o5_r2_250.gif]

Hey y’all, I will be hosting the first ever NSFL Speed Survivor, in a discord to be named later.

So if you are familiar with the game of Survivor, this is a sped up version of it, and should take no longer than 3 or 4 hours. I am looking for 16 contestants to play, and I would ideally like to host on Friday, I just need to know what time works best for everyone.

So what is this?

- The 16 of you will be broken up into tribes. (How many? You will find out soon)

- The tribes will compete in team challenges. Members will work together to do *something* and the winners will be safe from tribal council.

- At tribal council, the losing tribe will have to vote out one of its members. Make alliances with your tribe mates. Lie, cheat, steal, tamper, be loyal, be honest, play however you see fit. This is your Survivor experience, after all!

- The game is designed to move fast paced, so contestants should be prepared to make decisions with their alliances and complete challenges within like 5-10 minutes each.

- When enough people get voted out, the x number of tribes will become one, and the individual phase has begun. This is where it gets really exciting, but more on that when you get there!

- There might just be a few hidden immunity idols and advantages along the way too. Wink

If you’ve never seen Survivor I advise you to give this a try, everyone is welcome. If you are familiar with Survivor, you should play too. I want this to be a fun thing for everyone to do and help bring the league closer together. Maybe you’ll make some new friends along the way too!

I look forward to hosting y’all. Post here to say you’re interested and then vote on the time. Just like in Survivor, majority rules.

Official NSFL Speed Survivor 1.0 - Frostbite - 04-28-2020

Sign me up

Official NSFL Speed Survivor 1.0 - Warner - 04-28-2020

I’m down

Official NSFL Speed Survivor 1.0 - NicholasTheGreat - 04-28-2020

I guess i'll try it

Official NSFL Speed Survivor 1.0 - RainDelay - 04-28-2020

(04-28-2020, 12:20 AM)NicholasTheGreat Wrote:I guess i'll try it

Will you be awake Sad

(04-28-2020, 03:20 PM)RainDelay Wrote:Will you be awake Sad

No. Start times are between 2-6AM

Official NSFL Speed Survivor 1.0 - RainDelay - 04-28-2020

(04-28-2020, 12:25 AM)NicholasTheGreat Wrote:No. Start times are between 2-6AM
Damn I’ll have to do another one eventually w a later start

(04-28-2020, 03:27 PM)RainDelay Wrote:Damn I’ll have to do another one eventually w a later start
\

I will probably be fine for 6PM est and later

Official NSFL Speed Survivor 1.0 - UpperNet - 04-28-2020

In

Official NSFL Speed Survivor 1.0 - UpperNet - 04-28-2020

Wait nvm I'm working at that time