International Simulation Football League
*The Yeti Crack the Bells and get revenge - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *The Yeti Crack the Bells and get revenge (/showthread.php?tid=21805)

*The Yeti Crack the Bells and get revenge - Ismael8907 - 04-30-2020

Howdy Yall! Welcome to a new series for the yeti! (frick nasty recommended me doing a series like this) Anyways the Yeti currently are having themselves an amazing season. Will they Become one of the best teams this season or will they collapse somewhere around Mid Season? Lets review the Latest game Shall we.

Quarter 1: Yeti @ Liberty 0-0
The yeti Start of with the ball. Yeti rush and pass the ball and get a field goal from the 48 yard line by Banana(best kicker) then the liberty get on the goal line but Mo Berry pulls it off and gets a big sack pushing the liberty back 6 yards. Then by suprise the liberty miss a close field goal from the 28 yard line. At 3:20 in the game the Liberty get penalized for an illegal substitution by Dotson. The quarter ends in a petty low scoring game with ht yeti up by field goal. Lets see what both if these teams can do in the last quarter of the 1st half.

Quarter 2: Yeti 3-0 Liberty
The yeti start off the game with getting penalized for pass interference committed by Vincent. But on the 29 yard line 3rd and 14 the yeti pull it off and get the first Touchdown of the afternoon which was a pass by dummy to Bishop for a 29 yard touchdown pass. Nothing really happens in the next few minutes of the quarter but then the yeti get a penalty for an illegal formation. But just in a couple of seconds the yeti get another penalty for a false start. The game goes on as usual but then Philly
throws an interception at the their own 22 yard line which was intercepted by Purchase.
But then in just a couple plays the yeti get the second touchdown of the afternoon which was passed by Mcdummy to Owens. Then the yeti get 3 penalties in a row(one commited by me lol) But then the liberty get their first Tocuhdown of the afternoon which was a pass by pheonix to Varga for 4 Yds. And that pretty much concludes the first Half of this game.

Quarter 3: Yeti 17-7 Liberty
Yeti coming i with the lead in the second half. Just a couple of minutes in the 3rd quarter Mcdummy fumbles the ball by attempting to run with it. Howyanow was the one who made that tackle and Stephens was the one who recovered the ball.Yeti turn the ball over to the liberty. But then Yeti get their second sack of the game by Mo berry for 10 and liberty get pushed back 10 yards. Nothing much happens for the rest of the quarter until Mcdummy tries to rush for it again and FUMBLES(sigh again) which the fumble was caused by cross and recovered by Mckinnie. Yeti get their second turnover this game. But right after that Blackstone Gets a sack and pushes the liberty back 6 Yards. Then in a couple of minutes Liberty Get a sack by Gronile Pushing the yeti offense back 7 Yards. But Mcdummy Causes His 3RD Turnover of the game by throwing a pick to D'Attoria and being returned for 19 Yards. Pretty much that concludes the 3rd quarter.

Quarter 4: Yeti 17-7 Liberty
Almost at the beginning Mcdummy gets sacked by Gimmy getting oushed back for 10 yards. After that The yeti attempts for a large field goal from 55 yards and the Kick is no good! Mcdummy Throws another pick causing his 4th turnover in the game.And guess what? That was a pick 6! Brought i by Howyanow. Making the gaming a nail biting 17-14
The games gets more intense each minute because if liberty score they take the lead. Then Mcdummy gets sacked by Matt Cross FS. But the Yeti hold back and get the win and get revenge on the Liberty for beating them last year in week 8(i beleive correct me if im wrong). Yeti gets their second Win of the season and we hope we can continue this win streak. GG Liberty! Good Luck next time.

Now Lets see the best performers on offense and defense for the yeti!

Offense: QB Wolfie Mcdummy(@infinitempg) Even throwing 2 picks and fumbling the ball he really carried the offense.
WR James Bishop(@Bwestfield) Helping out Wolfie by Getting 1 TD and getting 58 YDs
RB Ashley Owens(@run_CMC) Amazing RB getting one receiving TD,33 receiving yards and 71 Rushing Yards

Defense: LB Mo Berry(@Frick_Nasty) Here my GM balls out with 7 Tackles and 2 sacks with the most sacks in the game.
DE Immanuel Blackstone(@nunccoepi) Getting only 4 tackles but getting 1 sack and 1 TFL he defenitley deserves to be number 2 Defensive player this game.
LB Tony Gabagool(@shipwreckrising) With 8 tackles he sure helped out the defense. He didnt get any TFL or Sacks but got the most tackles this game(for the yeti anyways)

Oh and this media doesnt stop here! I got @Frick_Nasty on the both on our first Post game interview of the new show!

Me: What do you feel the team could have done better this game?

Frick: I won't be too down on our team. Anytime you can get a win on the road in Philly is a good thing. I do think we should have shut them down and not let them try to make a comeback in the second half.

Me: Do you think the yeti can make it and land an ultimus spot?

Frick: My number one goal getting drafted was to bring the first ultimus to the yeti fans and this is our year.

Me: Whats your record prediction for this season?

Frick: I'm taking it one game at a time. Keep winning the game in front of us.

Me: How do you feel GMing the yeti and what is the biggest hole in the team right now?

Frick: Gming the yeti is great. There isn't really a hole in the yeti. I think we just need to grow. We have replacements for our older players in the wings. Maybe a User OL for the future.

Well that it Folks! Huge Thanks For Frick Nasty For coming Up! See yall on Friday for week 3!

COL

NOTE: 1018 Words

*The Yeti Crack the Bells and get revenge - run_CMC - 04-30-2020

#That’sMyTeammate :,)