International Simulation Football League
*Roenick's HOF Journey - Part 3 (Hendrix exits) - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Roenick's HOF Journey - Part 3 (Hendrix exits) (/showthread.php?tid=22203)

*Roenick's HOF Journey - Part 3 (Hendrix exits) - Leafer - 05-18-2020

Code:
1,031 words, ready to be graded

Previously in Part 2, I spoke about my experiences during the S6 NSFL Draft and my rookie season in the NSFL. Which was both heartbreaking, and believing in the future. I had a very good rookie season and it was my first season in defence which put a scare in me knowing I have no experience in defence at all and I am supposed to be a quarterback in the NSFL but as you all know, that did not work out well at all so I had to live through being the linebacker for the Baltimore hawks and then be the best on the team at that point.

My rookie season was done. We missed the playoffs but it is what it is. Everyone misses the playoffs but we plan to get better and move on from that season. We head into S7 and lucky number 7. This was the season where s1 players will hit their final season before they hit regression so basically, our team is coming near. We also drafted L’Alto who is a great addition to the offence and the future was even more bright for the Baltimore Hawks.

So we did not know if we were going to make the playoffs or not but I had hope for the team and I had hope for my player as well as after a successful rookie season, I knew I was going to get better. Obviously we knew Philly was good and going to make it and we knew the Wraith with the leadership of akselsen, they had a better chance than us. We were pretty inconsistent that season but it was expected, we knew we were not going to be good. At some point, we were 5-2 which was very good and we even beat Philly was a huge win for us and we were in a good 3 game win streak.

Then shit happened. Not only did we have to face the otters in back to back games which were very hard to watch, not going to lie. It was not even a blowout, we lost and it was a close game under 10 points as we did have a chance to win. The biggest of them all which caught the league in the notice was the disappearance of our general manager. As you know, Hendrix was our general manager and not going to lie, he was a good gm and I liked him a lot. Forcing me to switch to linebacker which was a genius move by him, he left and went inactive. We all were confused and thought this was the end. I did not know what to think cause Hendrix leaving out of nowhere is shocking. Who knew that would happen. This was bigger than the regular season itself because I knew we would not make it thanks to the 2nd half of the season which fucked us. The biggest of them all was a famous quote from Hendrix.

That guy could go suck a dick

The famous quote which left the whole league wondering. Who was that towards? I did not know and we all did not know but there was a lot of speculations and lots of names thrown out. It could have been anyone really. It could have been me. I thought it was asipi because of his continuous toxicity towards the hawks mainly cause of me shitting on his trash ass player. But it was very sad and emotional for the hawks to witness the disappearance of Hendrix because he was the heart of this team. I forgot at what point he left the league and I struggle to figure out whether it was out of anger with the team or the league but doubt it was the team because why would he be angry with this wonderful team. But more importantly, he left and he told someone to suck a dick and that was probably the reason he left so whoever he was referring to was the reason Hendrix left and so it made a lot of sense at the time. The only way to figure out this shit was for Hendrix to come back and that would be a long time as you know by now. So then Barry took over as interim and we finished at 500 again with a 7-7 record which was good.

I ended the season being better than my fabulous rookie season which is what I have wanted. I finished 2nd in tackles with 126 tackles which is very good being someone who had 140 tackles which is crazy as fuck. I also had 13 sacks which were top 10 in the league which is again very good. But most importantly, I was the hawks best linebacker and defence. I already have that title and it is very important for Roenick to continue to hold that title and bring success to the hawks' defence. Because hawks win championships. I did not win any awards and was not even nominated for any which is bullshit but whatever. At least I got the pro bowl.

Now most importantly, Hendrix. I still have no idea why he left but now that he is back, maybe he can explain. But the mystery who told to suck a dick was solved when he returned. It was not asipi and it was not bovo sadly. I wished it was bovo because he stinks like a skunk. It was Kolbe!!! I was not shocked at all because we all knew what happened to him and this league. Moving on. This season was pretty much sad and entertaining which is already good for my 2nd season in the majors and I have to say, looking back at my career so far, I did not notice how fun it was. Slm and Manic took over the team permanently and it was a new era for the hawks. It was time to win with the hawks and start some shit up.

The next part would be the start of a playoff push for the Hawks in a new era and new management.