International Simulation Football League
*No more Action in SJS - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *No more Action in SJS (/showthread.php?tid=22324)

Pages: 1 2

*No more Action in SJS - KillaScrilla - 05-21-2020

I wanna start by saying that I love SJS and all the people that live here. It's been a honor and privilege to have represented you guys for the past 4 years. I gave you guys all that I could give you and in return you gave me and my family nothing but love.
This is one of the hardest announcements I've made but I'm here today to say that I will be opting out of my contract. While I have nothing but positive and great memories here I'm going into my twilight years and don't have alot left before I retire.
My whole career has been decent but I'm missing one thing, a playoff appearance. From Nola to Chicago to SJS I have zero playoff games to my name. I really want to change that and hopefully get a chip or at least compete for one.
While I believe SJS is a great team and group of guys I'm not sure that's possible in the time frame I'm looking at. While not opposed to coming back I at least want to see what teams offer me a chance to get the chip I desperately want to get. I love the guys in the locker room and have gotten nothing but positive messages so thank you guys for understanding. I'm excited to see what my future holds either somewhere else or maybe back here. Either much love to everyone reading this. SJS SJS for life

*No more Action in SJS - Matty7478 - 05-21-2020

I'm gonna miss you Action. You better not join another ASFC team still, or else I'll be big mad...

SJS SJS SJS SJS

*No more Action in SJS - retrospace111 - 05-21-2020

When a person on your team has no faith in the team so he leaves ��‍♂️ I knew SJS had no future and it seems like their players know it too can’t blame him for not wanting to be on a garbage team ��

*No more Action in SJS - Rradum - 05-21-2020

SJS

*No more Action in SJS - SabaDonutMan - 05-21-2020

Wanna hear a great joke??? Your defense, dude besides Chicago you have given up the most points. You couldn't stop a DSFL team right now. When your picked on all game id hope you could turn around and find the ball. I'll torch you every game. Know your place, it's in the cellar. Get back in your hole and come back when you can stop someone. Until then stay back and let the adults play.

(05-22-2020, 01:42 AM)SabaDonutMan Wrote:Wanna hear a great joke??? Your defense, dude besides Chicago you have given up the most points. You couldn't stop a DSFL team right now. When your picked on all game id hope you could turn around and find the ball. I'll torch you every game. Know your place, it's in the cellar. Get back in your hole and come back when you can stop someone. Until then stay back and let the adults play.

That still stands so Shhhh Zamir. I don't wanna be on the same team as you even though I like Saba and Cue is a good young qb.

*No more Action in SJS - AL_GRINGO - 05-21-2020

Loved my one year playing with you homie!! Best of luck!

*No more Action in SJS - Tylus - 05-21-2020

Hi @ SJS Grey Ducks single season and career receiving touchdown record holder here.

*No more Action in SJS - Matty7478 - 05-21-2020

(05-22-2020, 01:42 AM)SabaDonutMan Wrote:Wanna hear a great joke??? Your defense, dude besides Chicago you have given up the most points. You couldn't stop a DSFL team right now. When your picked on all game id hope you could turn around and find the ball. I'll torch you every game. Know your place, it's in the cellar. Get back in your hole and come back when you can stop someone. Until then stay back and let the adults play.

This might be the best Zamir impression I have ever seen, good stuff Saba

Your way off base @Zamir ‘PickSix’ Kehla - DRoTY so before putting words in my mouth why don't ya get shit straight? I got nothing but love for SJS. I got 2 maybe 3 years left and Yeah they are gonna take a small step back. Considering we prob over performed this season. They are young and active and will be ok still. I just want to get to the playoffs and compete for a chip and with OCO,Nola, Austin in the same conference I'm not sure it'd happen there IN THAT TIME FRAME But hear this, they will be soon enough. Unlike a certain someone eyes eyes eyes eyes