International Simulation Football League
Retrospace Tampering Punishment - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: League Office (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Punishments (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=279)
+--- Thread: Retrospace Tampering Punishment (/showthread.php?tid=22384)

Pages: 1 2 3

Retrospace Tampering Punishment - terriblehippo - 05-23-2020

Hello everyone,

It has been brought to our attention that in a post on the forums, user @retrospace111 spoke to a player currently under contract with the San Jose Sabercats about signing with the Arizona Outlaws.

The post in question.

In the official NSFL rulebook, tampering is definited as "a player...approaching a player under contract with another team...with the purpose of persuading them to join [their] team." The player in question was announcing his intention to opt out of his current contract, but because that won't take effect until the end of this season, the player is still under contract with SJS. Retrospace also edited his original post to remove the problematic sentence, but that does not change the fact that the violation occurred. Given all of this, HO has found retrospace guilty of tampering.

The most fitting precedent for this case can be found here. After a discussion and vote from all eligible members, HO has decided to enact the following punishment:

--A fine of $5m,
--A ban on holding a GM position for seasons 23 and 24, and
--HO approval needed if taking a GM position in season 25.

As always, retrospace is free to appeal this punishment with @iamslm22 or any other member of the appellate team.

Thank you, and don't forget to continue wearing PPE and practicing social distancing.

Retrospace Tampering Punishment - BRNXB0MBERS - 05-23-2020

ouch

Retrospace Tampering Punishment - CLG Rampage - 05-23-2020

been missing some good ol' tampering punishments

Retrospace Tampering Punishment - JBLAZE_THE_BOSS - 05-23-2020

damn thats a heavy hammer!!!!

Retrospace Tampering Punishment - Daybe - 05-23-2020

When a person on your team has no faith in the team so he leaves ??????? I knew SJS had no future and it seems like their players know it too can't blame him for not wanting to be on a garbage team???? Arizona could use a WR if you want to be on a team with a real championship window

Retrospace Tampering Punishment - Buttersqauch101 - 05-23-2020

Hell yeah I’m the punishment example!

Retrospace Tampering Punishment - Matty7478 - 05-23-2020

(05-23-2020, 09:41 PM)Buttersqauch101 Wrote:Hell yeah I’m the punishment example!

Never thought I'd see the day Butters would be the example and not the accused...

Retrospace Tampering Punishment - YoungTB - 05-23-2020

Imagine tampering on the forums for literally everyone to see

Retrospace Tampering Punishment - retrospace111 - 05-23-2020

holy shit what a joke ???? I bet if any other non controversial figure said this it would have been glossed over... feels more like a witch hunt than anything tbh

PS we need to change these bullshit tampering rules ???????

Retrospace Tampering Punishment - Buttersqauch101 - 05-23-2020

(05-23-2020, 03:53 PM)retrospace111 Wrote:holy shit what a joke ???? I bet if any other non controversial figure said this it would have been glossed over... feels more like a witch hunt than anything tbh

PS we need to change these bullshit tampering rules ???????
Bruh, you’re kinda wrong tho ????????????