International Simulation Football League
*xQC and j03fish5 Present: The S23 Draftees - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *xQC and j03fish5 Present: The S23 Draftees (/showthread.php?tid=22409)

*xQC and j03fish5 Present: The S23 Draftees - xQCFamous - 05-24-2020

[div align=\\\"center\\\"]I like to give myself big tasks, however this one was so big I had to add some help to the mix, but I also like to keep myself busy and familiarize myself around the league. With this task, I feel like we also did anyone scouting or GMing a favor, not that this is the hardest information to find, but now it is in one place. Today, I present to you…a full Season 23 draftee breakdown, including the following: Player Name, Username, TPE Total, Last Seen, Last Updated, Best Stat, Worst Stat, Best Attribute, Worst Attribute. I will also be giving my opinion on the players, so yeah, enjoy this long ass article, you dig? Oh, also, I did this in highest TPE to lowest TPE, so yeah, it’ll be a little weird and unorganized but that’s okay.

GREEDY SLY
USER: Sylphreni | TEAM: London Royals | TPE: 233 | POSITION: Safety
BEST ATT: 91 (Speed) | WORST ATT: 50 (Tackling)
BEST STAT: 79 (Tackles) | WORST STAT: 2 (PD)

Sly leads his draft class by the skin of his teeth, however he doesn’t care I’m sure as long as he is leading. He is an active part of the community who has been great for his team at playing his position and I am sure the Royals are really happy about having him. As we can see, his speed game is strong, even though his tackling attribute isn’t, he’s got quite a few of them, so obviously it isn’t hurting him too much.

SON GOKU
USER: Naosu | TEAM: Kansas City Coyotes | TPE: 229 | POSITION: Defensive End
BEST ATT: 85 (Speed) | WORST ATT: 50 (Tackling)
BEST STAT: 12 (TFL) | WORST STAT: 0 (INT/PD)

Right on his tail is Son Goku, who has been equally as impressive in his own right, and while he hasn’t had as many tackles, the man has been beast mode with 12 TFL and 7 sacks, like what a freakin’ beauty. At the head of the helm for DE, if this is what teams have to look forward to, you can keep dreaming big, because Goku is going to fulfill all of your dreams.

LA CARPETRON DOOKMARRIOT
USER: NotoriousTIG | TEAM: Myrtle Beach Buccaneers | TPE: 228 | POSITION: Safety
BEST ATT: 90 (Speed) | WORST ATT: 53 (Hands)
BEST STAT: 13 (PD) | WORST STAT: 49 (Tackles)

Not going to lie, for a guy at the top of the TPE list, I was kind of shocked to see how Dookmarriot is performing. While he has some of the higher end numbers for pass deflections, he’s not really doing much else surprising for someone playing so much and high up as he is. Despite this, I don’t think it hurts his stock at all, his TPE numbers are what counts and he’s building into the right attributes.

TYLER MONTAIN
USER: Amidships | TEAM: Dallas Birddogs | TPE: 225 | POSITION: Defensive End
BEST ATT: 86 (Strength) | WORST ATT: 30 (Hands)
BEST STAT: 5 (Sacks) | WORST STAT: 0 (TFL)

Another bit of a surprise here, is that Montain is so high in TPE but his numbers outside of sacks really don’t show just how good he should be. Now don’t get me wrong, I know he does a lot more than the index allows me to see, but 39 tackles and 5 sacks are among his highlights, and I think he deserves to have more there. This is another guy I know will go high still due to need and position as well as earning.

HEINRIECH KACKPOO
USER: gbfn| TEAM: Portland Pythons | TPE: 222 | POSITION: Linebacker
BEST ATT: 85 (Speed) | WORST ATT: 25 (Hands)
BEST STAT: 123 (Tackles) | WORST STAT: 1 (TFL)

When you look for an elite linebacker, look no further than Kackpoo who is honestly just the top of the chain right now and having a breakout season with the Pythons. This man is doing it all and the TFL reference is just me nitpicking because all of his other stats are off the chart. I’m super impressed and I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s a top pick at his position.

TYRONE WOODS
USER: Rindiee | TEAM: Myrtle Beach Buccaneers | TPE: 213 | POSITION: Linebacker
BEST ATT: 86 (Speed) | WORST ATT: 65 (Strength)
BEST STAT: 9 (Sacks)¬ | WORST STAT: 0 (TFL)

Just like the man above, Woods is a dominant force but this is where we begin to see the TPE drop-off, it’s not as hard yet, but its coming. Woods is still very, very elite and plays a prime position that a lot of teams will want, and need. His sacking game, through the roof, maybe in the sheets too but I didn’t ask… and his tackles are huge for his team. Overall, I expect him to be a menace even in the NSFL.

REGINALD COVINGTON III
USER: PDXBaller | TEAM: Kansas City Coyotes | TPE: 206 | POSITION: Quarterback
BEST ATT: 81 (Intelligence) | WORST ATT: 15 (Hands)
BEST STAT: 9 (TD) | WORST STAT: 12 (INT)

Well holy hell, we finally found an offensive player, and it comes in the way of RCIII (may I call you that?). Covington is struggling, we’re going to say it like it is and not sugar-coat it. But while he has his struggles, he also has his promising performance with his 9 touchdowns and 1654 passing yards. I don’t think it’s his fault primarily that his stats are where they are, as an offensive whole for the throwing game, it’s a bit weak.

KAI SAKURA
USER: DarknessRising | TEAM: Minnesota Grey Ducks | TPE: 206 | POSITION: Wide Receiver
BEST ATT: 89 (Speed) | WORST ATT: 40 (Intelligence)
BEST STAT: 3 (TD) | WORST STAT: 349 (Yards)

Back to back offensive positions was pretty stellar and a wide receiver at that. He’s having a pretty marginal year due to being behind two other receives on his team fighting for stats however the fact he has 1 TD per 100 yards and averages 10.9 yards per reception is pretty great, means he’s basically averaging a 1st down each of his receptions, go Sakura go!

CARL WHEEZER
USER: LGMForever | TEAM: Kansas City Coyotes | TPE: 203 | POSITION: Defensive Tackle
BEST ATT: 83 (Strength) | WORST ATT: 50 (Agility)
BEST STAT: 12 (TFL) | WORST STAT: 1 (Sack)

I was kind of trying to find something wrong with his game, I just had to put his 1 sack because its literally the only thing I could even remotely consider “the worst” but it’s really not that bad. He’s a machine on defense, has some good tackles, a ton of losses which is huge for his positional need and we’re sure he’s stopping those run attempts.

DB JADAKISS
USER: hotdog | TEAM: Norfolk Seawolves | TPE: 197 | POSITION: Safety
BEST ATT: 90 (Speed) | WORST ATT: 55 (Tackling)
BEST STAT: 2/2 (FF/FR) | WORST STAT: 2 (Interceptions)

If it were up to Jadakiss, they’d likely have more interceptions than they currently do, that being said their overall performance is stellar. This is one of my Seawolves teammates and not only are they active and part of the community, they play exceptionally well. At the safety position, despite the under 200 TPE, he’s got a bright future with any team who selects him.

RAY-RAY JACKSON
USER: Jason | TEAM: Minnesota Grey Ducks | TPE: 196 | POSITION: Cornerback
BEST ATT: 80 (Speed) | WORST ATT: 55 (Tackling)
BEST STAT: 6 (PD) | WORST STAT: 0 (TFL/Sacks/Interceptions)

What can you say here for mister Ray-Ray other than, it’s been a season haha. I can’t really say it’s been the best season for Jackson who has struggled to find his footing however he does seem to be catching stride as the season ends. I would’ve liked to see him have some more interceptions and such, being that he is the direct counterpart to Wide Receivers, but to no fault of his own, he’ll only get better.

TYCKER OM
USER: Mysa | TEAM: Tijuana Luchadores | TPE: 196 | POSITION: Defensive End
BEST ATT: 82 (Speed) | WORST ATT: 55 (Agility)
BEST STAT: 14 (TFL) | WORST STAT: 0 (PD)

If you want a beast who is going to make the opposing team lose a lot of yards, then look no further than Tycker Om. He’s a man on a mission and his mission has been very successful. I would say for what he brings to the table, you’ll have a complete defender who is capable of locking things down and that is exactly what you want out of a DE.

HINGLE MCCRINGLEBERRY
USER: Jmac NCheese | TEAM: Dallas Birddogs | TPE: 195 | POSITION: Linebacker
BEST ATT: 80 (Speed) | WORST ATT: 55 (Strength)
BEST STAT: 17/16 (TFL/PD) | WORST STAT: 54 (Tackles)

Despite not being the most maxed out linebacker in this draft class, I’d be lying if I said McCringleberry wasn’t impressing the hell out of me. This man is absolutely popping off on the defensive side of the ball and is very, very scary to play against. The fact he has 17 tackles for losses and 16 pass deflections, I basically was just randomly selecting a “worst” stat because he really doesn’t have one. He is a machine and I do not look forward to him getting better and playing even better in the pros.

TYCHONDRIUS HOOD
USER: Tylus | TEAM: Minnesota Grey Ducks | TPE: 193 | POSITION: Wide Receiver
BEST ATT: 90 (Speed) | WORST ATT: 65 (Agility)
BEST STAT: 5 (TD) | WORST STAT: N/A

In a first for me, I have found someone that I just could not bare to put a “worst” stat for, as this man is dominating the league at his position and showing why he is truly top of the class. Despite again being under 200 TPE and behind some other receivers, the Grey Ducks have poised him for a lot of success and he is happy to find it. If he can keep this up in the NSFL, boy oh boy will he be happy.

LUCA SCABBIA
USER: enigmatic | TEAM: Dallas Birddogs | TPE: 191 | POSITION: Wide Receiver
BEST ATT: 88 (Speed) | WORST ATT: 50 (Agility)
BEST STAT: 584 (Yards) | WORST STAT: 4 (TD)

Again, this is me not finding much wrong with a players game and just putting something there that is a little low compared to his peers. Stat wise, Scabbia is quite the offensive presence and for a league that is known for having receiving kind of be the “secondary” scoring option, he is certainly holding his own on the field. It’ll be a curious decision if he stays receiver with a few of them ahead of him, but only time will tell.

BANE KA’ANA’ANA
USER: ADwyer87 | TEAM: Tijuana Luchadores | TPE: 190 | POSITION: Defensive Tackle
BEST ATT: 82 (Strength) | WORST ATT: 40 (Tackling)
BEST STAT: 33 (Tackles) | WORST STAT: 3 (TFL)

I’d be lying to myself if I said this season was something to be excited about, however for Ka’ana’ana, there hasn’t been a lot going on. Compared to some other DT’s we’ve covered; his season has been mediocre. Now without an in-depth research as to why, my assumption could be team strategies, or it could just be luck of the draw, not everyone can be a superstar, but I still think he gets a nod as a higher draft choice in this upcoming draft as long as his updates stay consistent.

MIKEL VAN PERKINS
USER: Pavel Pipowitsch | TEAM: London Royals | TPE: 189 | POSITION: Cornerback
BEST ATT: 82 (Speed) | WORST ATT: 40 (Tackling)
BEST STAT: 16 (PD) | WORST STAT: 3 (Interceptions)

Outside of the interceptions, van Perkins is honestly doing quite well for himself, and all of this without having a super high tackling rating. He almost broke 50 tackles, has a ton of deflections and even some interceptions, I think with some work on rounding out his attributes, he’ll be well on his way to big things.

NICHOLAS AYERS
USER: Faded | TEAM: Myrtle Beach Buccaneers | TPE: 186 | POSITION: Running Back
BEST ATT: 87 (Speed) | WORST ATT: Hands (50)
BEST STAT: 7 (TD) | WORST STAT: 1348 (Yards)

With our first runningback on the list, it’s only fitting that it be one of the top RB’s in the league, Nicholas Ayers. The reason his ‘yards’ stat is considered to be his worst is because he hasn’t really got a truly bad statistic, however I would consider his yards to be slow based on his attempts simply due to other players yards with less attempts being close if not better, but that’s a minor detail. He’s active, and ready with a passion to lead a team’s offense, he’ll be a great pick.

CJ RILEY
USER: Huskies311 | TEAM: Portland Pythons | TPE: 185 | POSITION: Defensive End
BEST ATT: 83 (Strength) | WORST ATT: 50 (Tackling)
BEST STAT: 25 (TFL) | WORST STAT: 0/0 (FF/FR)

A double take was done when looking this up. This machine has just under 50 tackles, but 25 of them are for a loss… yeah, more than half… Like who even seen that one coming? Despite not being the highest DE in the draft, it’s obvious a mix between his attributes and the team’s depth chart has made it very easy for him to shutdown the opposition.

RAPHAEL D’ALCOTT
USER: KenitohMenara | TEAM: Dallas Birddogs | TPE: 184 | POSITION: Safety
BEST ATT: 84 (Speed) | WORST ATT: 50 (Tackling)
BEST STAT: 10 (PD) | WORST STAT: 43 (Tackles)

Another safety, another defensive player, it’s very obvious that the defenders are much more of a threat than the offensive players, and d’Alcott is no exception to this. He’s got some great statistics and the Birddogs must be pretty happy with how he is doing. I would say that he’s going to go higher than his TPE total shows, but I also could be wrong.

DATSUM PHASTBAWLS
USER: Rabidsponge21 | TEAM: London Royals | TPE: 184 | POSITION: Kicker/Punter
BEST ATT: 84/82 (Kick Power/Accuracy) | WORST ATT: N/A
BEST STAT: 1/1 (50+) | WORST STAT: N/A

After so many players passing by, we finally get ourselves a kicker, and this one, he isn’t too bad whatsoever. He’s near-perfect on both his extra points and his field goals and has hit the uprights from every single distance at least once, including his most impressive 50+ yarder which not all of the kickers can say they have achieved. Not much more to say here, if you need a kicker, he’ll be a consistent one.

JOSEPH PETRONGOLO
USER: Jo3fish5 | TEAM: Portland Pythons | TPE: 183 | POSITION: Running Back
BEST ATT: 89 (Speed) | WORST ATT: 50 (Hands)
BEST STAT: 1188 (Yards) | WORST STAT: 5 (TD)

With so many players now on the list, our list becomes a bit more “stand-out” than some of the top guys who are all kind of around the same as one another, however for me Petrongolo really isn’t hitting the mark compared to some of his peers around the league. I don’t know if this is just due to build, or strats, but he will need to work on his game to make it in the bigs.

VIDEL-SAN
USER: ValorX77 | TEAM: Portland Pythons | TPE: 183 | POSITION: Wide Receiver
BEST ATT: 87 (Speed) | WORST ATT: Agility (60)
BEST STAT: 3 (TD) | WORST STAT: N/A

Honestly a lot to like when it comes to looking at Videl-San, a player who is versatile and able to adapt to what his team needs are. Despite not having a huge amount of receptions, he had very respectable total yards, as well as his longest yard, yards per reception and touchdowns. It’s obvious he was not the primary target in Portland, but that’s okay, because he could be YOUR primary target.

ADELIE DU PENGU
USER: IsaStarcrossed | TEAM: Norfolk Seawolves| TPE: 183 | POSITION: Safety
BEST ATT: 90 (Speed) | WORST ATT: 50 (Tackling)
BEST STAT: 2/2 (FF/FR) | WORST STAT: 0 (TFL)

My other brother from another mother on the same team as me, representing the S23 draft is du Pengu. I spoke about him in the Seawolves team breakdown and I was absolutely amazed by the work he’s done this year. He’s absolutely outperforming his TPE total and I believe it’ll get him recognized for sure in the draft, best of luck to you!

DANNY KING
USER: DanE got dis | TEAM: London Royals | TPE: 181 | POSITION: Running Back
BEST ATT: 91 (Speed) | WORST ATT: 50 (Hands)
BEST STAT: 6 (TD) | WORST STAT: 888 (Yards)

Despite being on the lower end of the spectrum for total yards, King has impressed with 6 TD’s in under 1000 yards which a lot of other RB’s cannot even comprehend I imagine, as they barely have half of those numbers in almost double the yards. King is quite impressive, a rookie to boot and could really tear it up if given the chance.

KEVIN MALONE
USER: TubbyTim69 | TEAM: Tijuana Luchadores | TPE: 179 | POSITION: Offensive Line
BEST ATT: 83 (Strength) | WORST ATT: 40 (Speed)
BEST STAT: 61 (Pancakes) | WORST STAT: N/A

Whoa, something new, I like it. Took a little while to get here, but we find our first OL player and it comes in the way of Malone. Thankfully, Malone is repping the O-line very well as he’s second in the league for pancakes and has only allowed 1 sack which is huge. I think he’s going to go places because this position is obviously not too popular and he’s likely guaranteed a spot.

GRIFFIN PORTER
USER: AsylumParty | TEAM: Tijuana Luchadores | TPE: 177 | POSITION: Linebacker
BEST ATT: 82 (Speed) | WORST ATT: 55 (Agility)
BEST STAT: 104 (Tackles) | WORST STAT: 3 (TFL)

The Luchadores have some excitement in the draft ranking as the second of three comes up in Porter, who is a very speedy and hulk-like linebacker with some brute strength and a keen ability on taking everything offensively away from a player. He’ll tackle, he’ll sack, he’ll freaking attack…beware of this man, he’s coming for you.

JACKSON KINGSTON
USER: Daybe | TEAM: Tijuana Luchadores | TPE: 176 | POSITION: Wide Receiver
BEST ATT: 83 (Speed) | WORST ATT: 40 (Intelligence)
BEST STAT: 3 (TD) | WORST STAT: 428 (Yards)

In the trifecta for Luchadores here, Kingston shows up as a wide receiver on the other end of the ball and doing what he can to get the team on his back. While his yards look low and are listed here, he also has far less receptions than a lot of other WR’s which leads us to believe he wasn’t a primary target for the team. He does have 3 TD’s in this time but I’m sure he can do more while he continues to grow his player.

DRE MATTHEWS
USER: Confictional | TEAM: Norfolk SeaWolves | TPE: 175 | POSITION: Wide Receiver
BEST ATT: 86 (Speed) | WORST ATT: N/A
BEST STAT: 3 (TD) | WORST STAT: N/A

Another man I’ve spoken about plenty in my coverage for Norfolk is Dre Matthews. He’s been great when it comes to his possession game and he knows how to get yards out of all of his receptions. He’s got a great amount of touchdowns for the receptions he has and this shows he can play the game to the greatest of extents.

DOUG HOWLETT
USER: Rufio_NZ | TEAM: Tijuana Luchadores | TPE: 174 | POSITION: Wide Receiver
BEST ATT: 86 (Speed) | WORST ATT: 65 (Agility)
BEST STAT: 467 (Yards) | WORST STAT: 1 (TD)

So many wide receivers coming out of Tijuana, I don’t know what to do with myself haha. Another one here with some good statistics, obviously I’m going to assume he was a little more letdown he only had 1 TD but he was good for his team, he knew what needed to be done and how to help his team and he did it. He’s going to go places with his friends in Tijuana, I’m sure of it.

BOB BOB
USER: nickyvmlp | TEAM: London Royals | TPE: 174 | POSITION: Safety
BEST ATT: 80 (Speed) | WORST ATT: 50 (Tackling)
BEST STAT: 1 (Safety) | WORST STAT: 0 (TFL)

Had to include the 1 safety to be honest, a safety with a safety? C’mon, it was too good not to include. I believe Bob-squared is a great athlete and is doing big things for London, so much so that he’s really helped them out pretty much all season. Don’t forget the name, it’s kind of hard to forget it honestly, draft day he’ll be called sooner rather than later.

EUGENE SMOOTHIE
USER: Nhamlet | TEAM: Myrtle Beach Buccaneers | TPE: 173 | POSITION: Safety
BEST ATT: 87 (Speed) | WORST ATT: 47 (Intelligence)
BEST STAT: 71 (Tackles) | WORST STAT: 1 (TFL)

Following up with another safety in Smoothie, one of my favorite drinks, so kudos for the name. He’s had a very balanced and respectable season thus far and something he should be super proud of. I think Smoothie could be a later round gem just due to the sheer amount of safeties in this draft but he’ll be a diamond in the rough for sure.

ERIC RICHARDS
USER: WildfireMicro | TEAM: London Royals | TPE: 168 | POSITION: Linebacker
BEST ATT: 74 (Speed) | WORST ATT: 64 (Agility)
BEST STAT: 5/1 (FF/FR) | WORST STAT: 1 (Sack)

If you want a well-rounded defensive linebacker, look no further than the man known as Eric Richards. This guy has absolutely done it all in his time with the DSFL, and he may not be the highest earners but he’s obviously doing something right. His overall statistics are scary to look at, and if GM’s are smart, they will take this into account, and talk to whoever his GM is to see why he was so good.

BRAXTON SINCLAIR
USER: Lost_Kelu | TEAM: Norfolk Seawolves| TPE: 167 | POSITION: Defensive Tackle
BEST ATT: 83 (Speed) | WORST ATT: 50 (Tackling)
BEST STAT: 2/0 (FF/FR) | WORST STAT: 1 (TFL)

The Seawolves just keep coming and I continue to be proud. Sinclair is a great DT however in my mind even when I did my article about us, he’s got some work ahead of him to become that ‘elite’ DT in the league that we know he can. His numbers are getting up there, he is more balanced but needs to dominate in some key areas, which he will do, and we can’t wait.

DICK THRUSTER
USER: PersonMann | TEAM: Myrtle Beach Buccaneers | TPE: 166| POSITION: Offensive Line
BEST ATT: 84 (Strength) | WORST ATT: 55 (Intelligence)
BEST STAT: 46 (Pancakes) | WORST STAT: N/A

It took a little while, but another OL finally comes up on the board and it is none other than a man that likes to thrust… 18+ things. Thruster has been good at his job, very good, about as good as the one guy I spoke about ages ago, similar pancakes (mmm), and only one sack allowed, it is a great combo for a team who wants to not have to worry about losing their offense.

WATER CHESTNUT III
USER: ckroyal92 | TEAM: Minnesota Grey Ducks | TPE: 163 | POSITION: Defensive End
BEST ATT: 80 (Strength) | WORST ATT: 40 (Agility)
BEST STAT: 19 (TFL) | WORST STAT: 0/0 (FF/FR)

Despite the lack of TPE compared to the top defensive guys, this man is on a tear and he deserves all the credit here. 19 TFL’s is very impressive, he has a ton of sacks, he’s just doing everything possible to become good and get noticed, and I’ve noticed. Keep up the great work and I look forward to seeing this career unfold.

JULIO JONES
USER: 24redcrayons | TEAM: Minnesota Grey Ducks | TPE: 162 | POSITION: Offensive Line
BEST ATT: 88 (Strength) | WORST ATT: 55 (Agility)
BEST STAT: 62 (Pancakes) | WORST STAT: N/A

Again another guy that is happily playing way beyond his TPE numbers and is actually leading the league in the regular season in pancakes with a tied amount of sacks allowed at 1. It’s insane to see this because a lot of people would just peg guys 50+ TPE ahead of him to be the best, but the team is producing gold and another gem here for GM’s looking for success.

LESEAN PARIS CROOKS
USER: The_Kidd | TEAM: London Royals | TPE: 162 | POSITION: Cornerback
BEST ATT: 86 (Speed) | WORST ATT: 50 (Tackling)
BEST STAT: 120 (Tackles) | WORST STAT: 1 (Interception)

Is this guy a cornerback or a linebacker? He’s one of the top defensive players in the league based on tackles alone, but he was lacking some key stats as a cornerback, which is no fault of his own. He is obviously doing his own thing and living by his own agenda, and I commend that, live your best life Crooks, and just do you, cause it’s working 100%.

TOMAGE MCGULLAGER
USER: Philliesphan96 | TEAM: Dallas Birddogs | TPE: 159 | POSITION: Cornerback
BEST ATT: 90 (Speed) | WORST ATT: 50 (Tackling)
BEST STAT: 13 (PD) | WORST STAT: 1 (Interception)

While having just spoken about a guy who is playing more like a linebacker, we now come back to cornerback world and fine McGullager who is actually playing like a very, very good CB. He is the kind of guy that is living up to the hype and is again, behind in TPE to the “top earners” but still doing great. If he keeps up the success, his TPE deficit will only be a moot point.

PHILLIP STEIN
USER: IHateBobNutting | TEAM: Minnesota Grey Ducks | TPE: 154 | POSITION: Kicker/Punter
BEST ATT: 82/81 (Kick Power/Accuracy) | WORST ATT: N/A
BEST STAT: 2/2 (50+) | WORST STAT: N/A

We spoke of a kicker long before this man, but let me tell you, he’s an interesting one. Not once…has he been called out to hit a 20+ dinger, nope, but yet the man has nailed 2/2 the 50+ bombs, and we love to see it. Stein has a future in the league, he’ll easily be available for a long, long time for any NSFL to pick and they will be very happy with the selection.

GRIFF OBERWALD
USER: Aenir | TEAM: Norfolk SeaWolves | TPE: 150 | POSITION: Wide Receiver
BEST ATT: 85 (Speed) | WORST ATT: 55 (Agility)
BEST STAT: 258 (Yards) | WORST STAT: 2 (TD)

You can never underestimate the ‘smaller’ guys because while they may not be used a lot, they are still optimizing their time on the field. Oberwald is not an exception to this, as he’s averaged a great total of yards, he’s being thrown to a decent amount and while he’s not their main priority for throwing, he’s hauled the ball in a couple times and proved his worth.

JASON YOUNG
USER: A Duck On Quack | TEAM: Kansas City Coyotes | TPE: 145 | POSITION: Cornerback
BEST ATT: 88 (Speed) | WORST ATT: 50 (Intelligence)
BEST STAT: 11 (PD) | WORST STAT: 1 (Interception)

A big presence on the field is Jason Young, a man with the passion for the game who never gives up. Young has tremendous speed and is able to make a lot of plays to really help out his team. 11 pass deflections is huge but his interception game is lacking. He’ll need to work on this to make him an elite cornerback but he has time.

BLADE MCCOY
USER: Blaster | TEAM: Dallas Birddogs | TPE: 143 | POSITION: Linebacker
BEST ATT: 82 (Speed) | WORST ATT: 64 (Strength)
BEST STAT: 147 (Tackles) | WORST STAT: N/A

For my personal finale, is none other than McCoy who…what the hell, is just a phenom. Despite some 90 TPE deficit, the man is literally top 3 for tackles, has 3 fumbles, and some other stats to tie it all together. I can’t even believe just how good he is, but he’s showing his true colors and showing why he should be a higher pick then his TPE total shows, but we’ll see what the GM’s think!

Deonte Washington
USER: SouljaBoy2007 | TEAM: Kansas City Coyotes | TPE: 138 | POSITION: Wide Receiver
BEST ATT: Speed (88) | WORST ATT: Strength (25)
BEST STAT: Touchdowns (2) | WORST STAT: Yards Per Reception (8.8)

User SouljaBoy2007 has had a history of being inactive for long stretches of time. They joined the forums in March of 2019 and recently had a player retire, Lamont McKinnie. Their newest player, Deonte Washington is a runny catchy boi from Northwestern, and he might be a late-round steal if whatever team drafts him can convince him to return to the forums and be more active.

Kenyel McZeal
USER: PSanchez55 | TEAM: Portland Pythons | TPE: 135 | POSITION: Running Back
BEST ATT: Speed (89) | WORST ATT: Intelligence (30)
BEST STAT: Touchdowns (8) | WORST STAT: Longest Rush (21 yards)

User PSanchez55 has been on the forums for over a year and a half and doesn’t seem to be going anywhere soon. Kenyel first started earning TPE in late April, which explains why he has a lower TPE count than some of the other running backs. He had a great rookie season in the DSFL, seeming to find the end zone every game, and just barely missed out on a 1000 yard season, rushing for 998 yards.

Mike Karpaasi
USER: puolivalmiste | TEAM: Norfolk SeaWolves | TPE: 135 | POSITION: Defensive End
BEST ATT: Speed (80) | WORST ATT: Hands (30)
BEST STAT: Tackles For Loss (15) | WORST STAT: Tackles (44)

User puolivalmiste joined the forums in late April and is on his first player. They average more than 20 TPE per update and seem to be active, at least according to the tracker. Karpaasi had a nice first season, stopping opposing players behind the line of scrimmage 15 times this past season, and getting to the quarterback 7 times. He isn’t the most flashy DE out there but he’s active and on that TPE grind.

Running Back
USER: Nykonax | TEAM: Tijuana Luchadores | TPE: 134 | POSITION: Running Back
BEST ATT: Speed (86) | WORST ATT: Intelligence (35)
BEST STAT: Touchdowns (11) | WORST STAT: Yards Per Carry (4.7)

User Nykonax has been in the NSFL for over a year, and this isn’t his first player. R. Back had an amazing season, leading the DSFL in touchdowns with 11 and gaining over 1000 yards on the ground. If he can continue with this kind of production he may be one of the draft’s biggest steals.

Benoit Blanco
USER: xQCFamous | TEAM: Norfolk SeaWolves | TPE: 131 | POSITION: Wide Receiver
BEST ATT: Speed (80) | WORST ATT: Strength (30)
BEST STAT: Receptions (34)| WORST STAT: Yards Per Reception (10.1)

Seeing as I am xQCFamous’ partner in crime for this article, I’m legally obligated to say he’s good. But seriously, the fact that he’s doing this article means he’s gonna have money in the bank to spend on possible position/name changes, and he won’t need a big contract to support him. He’s also pretty invested in the league, because this is a lot of words. Not a bad rookie season either, he had 342 yards and a touchdown.

Omar Wright Jr.
USER: xdave2456 | TEAM: Portland Pythons | TPE: 129 | POSITION: Linebacker
BEST ATT: Speed (85) | WORST ATT: Hands (30)
BEST STAT: Tackles (157) | WORST STAT: Pass Deflections (3)

Omar Wright Jr. led the DSFL in tackles, in front of big names like Heinrich Kackpoo and Greedy Sly. They missed a few updates, and I haven’t seen much of them in the Portland locker room, but user xdave has been in the forums since 2017 and I don’t see a reason why they would go inactive now. If xdave can keep earning and the sim keeps loving Omar, there’s a chance this player could be good.

Quanter Skrills
USER: Saliva^ | TEAM: Norfolk SeaWolves | TPE: 129 | POSITION: Running Back
BEST ATT: Speed (89) | WORST ATT: Intelligence (30)
BEST STAT: Yards Per Carry (5.3) | WORST STAT: Touchdowns (3)

Quanter Skrills was very efficient when he got the ball, and had the 2nd best yards per carry in the league for running backs who had more than 10 carries (5th for all players with no limit on carries). Although he isn’t a max earner, Skrills is out there grinding for TPE, having not missed an update since creating mid-April and steadily gaining. User Saliva^ has been in the forums for over three years as well, so this is a safe pick for someone who probably won’t go IA.

Brock Bodenhammer
USER: toivo | TEAM: Myrtle Beach Buccaneers | TPE: 126 | POSITION: Wide Receiver
BEST ATT: Speed (87) | WORST ATT: Strength (25)
BEST STAT: Yards Per Reception (11) | WORST STAT: Receptions (3)

Brock Bodenhammer had a quiet rookie season. He only caught the ball 3 times, but one of those was for a touchdown. Another user who has been here since 2017, I don’t see any reason why toivo would go inactive now. A middle of the road earner, Brock Bodenhammer will probably go somewhere in the middle rounds of the draft.

Bradley Owens
USER: Keyg_an | TEAM: Dallas Birddogs | TPE: 126 | POSITION: Linebacker
BEST ATT: Speed (83) | WORST ATT: Hands (25)
BEST STAT: Forced Fumbles (3) | WORST STAT: Interceptions (0)

Bradley Owens didn’t do much in his first season other than tackle, and tackle hard, forcing 3 fumbles on the season. He didn’t have a single interception, tackle for loss, or pass deflection. User Keyg_an seems like he may be on the out, as he did miss an update and hasn’t been seen for a few days. A little coaxing may be able to get him back and earning however.

Karmichael Hunt
USER: simo_393 | TEAM: Kansas City Coyotes | TPE: 125 | POSITION: Kicker Punter
BEST ATT: Kick Accuracy (85) | WORST ATT: Speed (30)
BEST STAT: Field Goals 30-39 (7/7) | WORST STAT: Longest Field Goal (42)

Karmichael Hunt has been steadily been increasing his TPE since he created. He’s a bit low because he came in a bit late (late April). User simo_393 is a bit newer to the group, but he’s earning TPE, and he hasn’t missed an update since his player came into existence. Despite going a perfect 7 for 7 on field goals in the 30-39 yard range, Hunt struggled with kicks longer than that, making just one ick in the 40-49 range on four attempts, and not even trying anything longer.

3’ Jeffrey
USER: JSS | TEAM: Myrtle Beach Buccaneers | TPE: 124 | POSITION: Running Back
BEST ATT: Speed (91) | WORST ATT: Intelligence (30)
BEST STAT: Rush Yards (1265) | WORST STAT: Touchdowns (4)

3’ Jeffrey had an excellent first season, finishing in the top ten for rushing attempts, rushing yards, and yards per carry. Jeffrey hasn’t been updated since the first week of May, but user JSS was seen on the forums today so it’s very possible he’s going to have a very big next update and get back to earning that sweet TPE.

Joe Exotic
USER: Gamaliel | TEAM: Minnesota Grey Ducks | TPE: 121 | POSITION: Defensive Tackle
BEST ATT: Strength (78) | WORST ATT: Agility (40)
BEST STAT: Tackles (40) | WORST STAT: Sacks (1)

The Tiger King did not have a great first season, reaching the quarterback only one time and recording only one tackle behind the line of scrimmage. Despite missing two updates in a row earlier in the month, user Gamaliel came back and updated last week. Gamaliel is a newer member of the league, joining the forums on March 31st of this year. His future seems shaky as he’s already had one bout of inactivity, and that could lead to another, more permanent one.

Brian Earlbacher
USER: earlbacher | TEAM: Minnesota Grey Ducks | TPE: 117 | POSITION: Linebacker
BEST ATT: Speed (84) | WORST ATT: Hands (30)
BEST STAT: Sacks (2) | WORST STAT: Tackles (39)

Player Brian Earlbacher had a quiet season 22, the only stats he recorded being tackles, sacks, and games played. Earlbacher doesn’t have much TPE, and his user, earlbacher might not help much with that. earlbacher hasn’t updated since May 2nd, and hasn’t been seen since the 7th/ It’s very possible earlbacher is inactive, but who knows, maybe he could be coaxed out of this frozen state by whatever team ends up drafting him.

Rigby Raccoon
USER: dieselj123 | TEAM: Kansas City Coyotes | TPE: 116 | POSITION: Tight End
BEST ATT: Speed (75) | WORST ATT: Agility (45)
BEST STAT: Longest Reception (17)| WORST STAT: Receptions (10)

Rigby Raccoon was one of the earlier waiver claims made in season 22, because he created after the draft happened. Because of this late create, he is a little behind when it comes to TPE and stats on the field. However, he is active and earning TPE, and I’ve seen him around the general discord and he seems like he’d be a great addition to any locker room.

Mac Griddle
USER: mcgriddleluver | TEAM: Portland Pythons | TPE: 112 | POSITION: Safety
BEST ATT: Speed + Strength (72) | WORST ATT: Intelligence (50)
BEST STAT: Pass Deflections (18) | WORST STAT: Tackles (53)

While not the most outstanding earner, Mac Griddle managed to lead the league in pass deflections. He also managed to snag 2 interceptions, one of which he took all the way to the house for a touchdown. User mcgriddleluver is a great dude in the Portland locker room and I’m sure he’d be a great addition to any NSFL locker room.

Brennan Kennedy
USER: bk1689 | TEAM: Myrtle Beach Buccaneers | TPE: 110 | POSITION: Cornerback
BEST ATT: Speed (80) | WORST ATT: Strength (40)
BEST STAT: Interceptions + Forced Fumbles (1) | WORST STAT: Pass Deflections (2)

Brennan Kennedy was picked up on waivers and only played in 12 of the season’s 14 games. Despite this, he still managed to snag an interception and force a fumble. However, he only had 2 pass deflections so there may be a lack of sill when it comes to that aspect of the game. User bk1689 was seen on the 21st, so they are still active and updating. Bk is a bit behind on the TPE aspect because of his late start to the season, but he hasn’t missed an update since joining the league late in April.

Kayleb Dotson
USER: K Dot | TEAM: Portland Pythons | TPE: 98 | POSITION: Safety
BEST ATT: Speed + Agility (77) | WORST ATT: Intelligence (40)
BEST STAT: Sacks (4) | WORST STAT: Pass Deflections (1)

Kayleb Dotson had a nice first season in the DSFL. He reached the quarterback four times and also had one interception, which is one more than half the league. Unfortunately, it seems user K Dot has gone inactive. He’s missed the last few updates and he hasn’t been seen on the forums at all in May.

Mordecai Morrisey
USER: MCP_ | TEAM: Kansas City Coyotes | TPE: 93 | POSITION: Defensive End
BEST ATT: Speed (78) | WORST ATT: Hands (35)
BEST STAT: Fumble Recoveries (3) | WORST STAT: Tackles (38)

Mordecai Morrisey had a great season, if you factor in that he has less that 100 TPE and that he hasn’t been updated for nearly a month now. In addition to being tied for the most fumble recoveries in the league, Morrisey had 16 tackles for a loss, tied for fourth place in the league. Good luck to whoever ends up drafting him though, as he doesn’t have enough TPE right now to make any impact on the NSFL, and he most likely isn’t coming back.

Mr. Large Sternum
USER: ml002 | TEAM: London Royals | TPE: 88 | POSITION: Defensive End
BEST ATT: Speed (75) | WORST ATT: Agility (50)
BEST STAT: Tackles For Loss (14) | WORST STAT: Tackles (30)

Mr. Large Sternum lived up to his name, powering through offensive linemen and getting in the backfield for quite a few tackles for a loss. However, user ml002 hasn’t been seen for 20 days and missed the last 3 updates. I’d definitely consider this IA, but hey, he did come back, at least for a moment, on the 5th so maybe he can be drawn back into the league.

Yuuto Kira Cloudera
USER: kentakira | TEAM: Dallas Birddogs | TPE: 86 | POSITION: Defensive Tackle
BEST ATT: Strength (66) | WORST ATT: Agility (52)
BEST STAT: Safeties (1) | WORST STAT: Tackles (30)

User kentakira is active on the forums and has slowly been gaining TPE since creation. Yuuto Kira Cloudera was one of seven players to have a safety. Many players have a higher TPE count than Cloudera, but kentakira is still active, unlike quite a few players who are higher up on the TPE tracker.

Byron Blackwell
USER: thecanadiencanuck | TEAM: Dallas Birddogs | TPE: 84 | POSITION: Cornerback
BEST ATT: Speed (76) | WORST ATT: Tackling (50)
BEST STAT: Interceptions (1) | WORST STAT: Tackles (22)

Player Byron Blackwell managed to snag an interception on the season, but didn’t do much else. User thecanadiencanuck was one of the earliest s23 creates. However, they have fallen to near the bottom of the TPE charts thanks to multiple missed updates. They did make their most recent update however, so they might still be active. Thecanadiencanuck hasn’t been seen on the forums for a week though, so don’t count on it.

Joseph May
USER: EvrybdyzRussian | TEAM: Norfolk SeaWolves | TPE: 77 | POSITION: Safety
BEST ATT: Speed (72) | WORST ATT: Strength (50)
BEST STAT: Not Available | WORST STAT: Not Available

Joseph May didn’t do much on the field this season. Ok let’s be real, he didn’t do anything. I couldn’t find stats for him in the index. This just shows how inactive user EvrybdyzRussian is. They updated once, in April, and haven’t updated since. They did show up on the 9th though, so maybe there’s a chance they come back if asked. Probably a small chance though.

Bob Murphy
USER: Dizzman | TEAM: Dallas Birddogs | TPE: 77 | POSITION: Running Back
BEST ATT: Speed (72) | WORST ATT: Strength + Intelligence (40)
BEST STAT: Longest Rush (23) | WORST STAT: Rush Yards (409)

Bob Murphy wasn’t drafted in the season 22 DSFL draft, and was instead picked up on waivers by Dallas. There, he had 409 yards and 2 touchdowns on 88 carries. He was a later create, which is why he’s at such a low TPE mark. At this point user Dizzmn is still earning though, so he wouldn’t be a bad pick for mid to late rounds.

Broken Bot2draftfinalasdasd
USER: loco | TEAM: London Royals | TPE: 77 | POSITION: Defensive Tackle
BEST ATT: Strength (63) | WORST ATT: Hands (30)
BEST STAT: Sacks (4) | WORST STAT: Tackles (35)

Broken Bot had an ok season, with 4 sacks, a forced fumble, and a fumble recovery. However, it seems he has gone on strike, demanding to be released from the London Royals, as well as the sinking of England into the North Sea. Because of this strike, it is possible that he has a bunch of TPE stored away for when he is no longer on the Royals team.

CJ Hopkins
USER: noahjohng51 | TEAM: Norfolk SeaWolves | TPE: 76 | POSITION: Tight End
BEST ATT: Speed (71) | WORST ATT: Strength (40)
BEST STAT: Receptions (15) | WORST STAT: Yards Per Reception (4.3)

CJ Hopkins played all 14 games of the season, but had trouble getting open. When he did get the ball, he was often taken down quickly, so he had a low yards per reception line. Additionally, he had 0 receptions of over 10 yards, his longest catch being for just 7. It took a few weeks for user noahjohng51 to get their first update, and he missed one after that. It could go either way of him going inactive or staying with the league.

Rice Ahoc-Machine
USER: ycstefano | TEAM: Minnesota Grey Ducks | TPE: 74 | POSITION: Running Back
BEST ATT: Speed (76) | WORST ATT: Intelligence (35)
BEST STAT: Rushing Attempts (47) | WORST STAT: Yards Per Carry (4.1)

Ahoc-Machine played just 9 games for the Ducks, and this makes sense since he hasn’t updated since 4/04 and has just 74 TPE. There’s sure to be better options to hand the ball to, like Jamar Lackson, for example. User ycstefano was spotted on the 22nd however, so there may be a big update and a comeback in the future for him.

Charmin Glassley
USER: nairbretsamdaerb | TEAM: Kansas City Coyotes | TPE: 70 | POSITION: Quarterback
BEST ATT: Intelligence (76) | WORST ATT: Strength (45)
BEST STAT: Interceptions (2) | WORST STAT: Completion Percentage (48.5)

Glassley was overall the least productive quarterback of the s22 DSFL draft class. He threw the ball just 68 times, and hit his target on less than half of those attempts. The only reason his best stat is his interceptions is because Kansas City didn’t give him the chance to throw more. User nairbretsamdaerb has been fairly consistent with updating, and although not earning much, he is actually earning.

Arik Eller
USER: Ace | TEAM: Dallas Birddogs | TPE: 70 | POSITION: Linebacker
BEST ATT: Speed (75) | WORST ATT: Hands (35)
BEST STAT: Tackles For Loss (5) | WORST STAT: Tackles (13)

Arik Eller had an underwhelming season, getting only 13 tackles. 5 of these were for a loss however, so he can definitely get past a DSFL offensive line if needed. He’s been updating, and isn’t IA (at least yet), and he didn’t miss the most recent update, which is a good sign. If he can earn more tpe, he may still have an NSFL career in the future.

Killian Carnahan
USER: Carnie #3 | TEAM: Tijuana Luchadores | TPE: 69 | POSITION: Cornerback
BEST ATT: Speed (80) | WORST ATT: Tackling (45)
BEST STAT: Pass Deflections (11) | WORST STAT: Tackles (50)

Killian Carnahan is an absolute must-draft. At a nice 69 TPE, what else could a team ask for? Forget big locker room presences and max earning, do it for the meme. Great pass deflector, and although user Carnie #3 hasn’t been there to update since the 25th of April, 69 TPE!!! If they aren’t picked in the top 3 rounds, what is this league even doing?

Mike Afton
USER: tree | TEAM: Kansas City Coyotes | TPE: 67 | POSITION: Wide Receiver
BEST ATT: Speed (72) | WORST ATT: Strength + Intelligence (50)
BEST STAT: Yards Per Reception (9) | WORST STAT: Receptions (1)

User tree is a great dude. I (jo3fish5) recruited him, and he is my friend. He would be a great locker room presence if he can be convinced to join. He’d probably never be a max earner, but he’s a nice guy. Mike Afton had only one reception in 11 games, and had a severe lack of play time thanks to a better receiving core in Kansas City.

Judas The White
USER: Judas_Iscariot | TEAM: Norfolk SeaWolves | TPE: 67 | POSITION: Defensive Tackle
BEST ATT: Speed + Strength (69) | WORST ATT: Intelligence + Tackling (40)
BEST STAT: Tackles For Loss (3) | WORST STAT: Tackles (33)

Judas The White has a pretty sick name, so I guess that’s a plus for drafting them. User Judas_Iscariot hasn’t been on the forums since April though, so I guess that’s probably not the best… Either way, there’s definitely better tackles out there. The White had only 2 sacks on the season, maybe rushing the quarterback just isn’t his thing.

Damien Hands
USER: youngkingabdul | TEAM: Tijuana Luchadores | TPE: 67 | POSITION: Wide Receiver
BEST ATT: Speed (76) | WORST ATT: Strength (30)
BEST STAT: Longest Reception (32) | WORST STAT: Receptions (22)

Despite having just 67 TPE, Damien Hands managed to have quite a nice season, racking up 241 yards, as well as a touchdown in his rookie season. It’s probably because of his wide receiver-themed last name. User youngingabdul hasn’t been seen in a few weeks and is quite possibly inactive, which is unfortunate because if the sim kept loving him he could’ve been good.

If ur still reading comment Petrongolo for OJOEOTY.

Sean Reynolds
USER: SeanReynolds | TEAM: Kansas City Coyotes | TPE: 60 | POSITION: Safety
BEST ATT: Speed (76) | WORST ATT: Strength (40)
BEST STAT: Tackles (54) | WORST STAT: Pass Deflections (1)

Sean Reynolds had quite a large amount of tackles compared to other players of similar TPE. However, he had a quiet season other than that. The only reason pass deflections is his “worst” stat is because he didn’t have stats at anything else. User SeanReynolds hasn’t updated in over a month, but was seen very recently so there may be a comeback in the future.

Diego Hernandez
USER: bertogarce | TEAM: Kansas City Coyotes | TPE: 59 | POSITION: Defensive Tackle
BEST ATT: Strength (66) | WORST ATT: Intelligence + Tackling (40)
BEST STAT: Tackles For Loss (1) | WORST STAT: Tackles (43)

Hernandez didn’t do much in season 22, recording no stats other than tackles and one tackle for a loss. bertograce hasn’t been seen since April either, so he has probably gone inactive. If there’s any bright side, please tell me because I can’t find one to talk about.

Ethan Smith
USER: Esmith4358 | TEAM: Tijuana Luchadores | TPE: 59 | POSITION: Tight End
BEST ATT: Speed + Hands (60) | WORST ATT: Strength + Agility + Intelligence (50)
BEST STAT: Longest Reception (33) | WORST STAT: Yards Per Reception (7.8)

Ethan Smith had a pretty good season for having less than 60 TPE. He had 44 receptions for 345 yards and a touchdown, more than plenty of players with better attributes than him. Unfortunately, it seems user Esmith4358 has gone inactive, without an update in the month of May. It seems he may have tried to come back to the sim on the 16th, but just couldn’t manage to stick around.

Brady Matthis
USER: Preston_99 | TEAM: London Royals | TPE: 59 | POSITION: Tight End
BEST ATT: Speed (68) | WORST ATT: Strength (45)
BEST STAT: Receiving Yards (116) | WORST STAT: Longest Reception (13)

After being drafted to the London Royals at the beginning of the 22nd DSFL season, Brady Matthis basically disappeared. He hasn’t had an update in the month of May and hasn’t been seen on the forums since the 16th. At just 59 TPE, Matthis is one of the lowes TPE players available and will most likely be picked in the last 2 rounds of the upcoming NSFL draft.

Rick Casey
USER: AzxCards | TEAM: Dallas Birddogs | TPE: 57 | POSITION: Tight End
BEST ATT: Strength (63) | WORST ATT: Agility (45)
BEST STAT: Not Available | WORST STAT: Not Available

User AzxCards getts the award for first player to go inactive in the Season 23 NSFL draft class, being inactive since the 12th. Of April. They went inactive so early, that their player, Rick Casey, has absolutely zero stats on the index. Unlucky draft pick from the Birddogs.

Made Cays
USER: PancakesAllDay | TEAM: London Royals | TPE: 57 | POSITION: Offensive Lineman
BEST ATT: Strength (70) | WORST ATT: Agility (50)
BEST STAT: Pancakes (46) | WORST STAT: Sacks Allowed (1)

Player Made Cays lived up to his user’s name, picking up 46 pancakes on the season. Even though this guy is inactive, he still might be drafted higher than other inactives that have more tpe because he’s an offensive lineman and there aren’t many of those around.

Jahlani Kelekolio
USER: FlyinHawaiian| TEAM: Dallas Birddogs | TPE: 55 | POSITION: Defensive End
BEST ATT: Speed (70) | WORST ATT: Intelligence (50)
BEST STAT: Tackles For Loss (3) | WORST STAT: Tackles (8)

Jahlani Kelekolio didn’t have much of a season, playing only 5 games. He had just 8 tackles in those 5 games, less than what some players had in every game. User FlyinHawaiian is most likely inactive, but who knows, maybe he’ll be a G and come back to the league if he’s asked vewy vewy nicewy.

Unoriginal Name
USER: I’ll change this later| TEAM: Portland Pythons | TPE: 54 | POSITION: Cornerback
BEST ATT: Speed + Agility (70) | WORST ATT: Hands (50)
BEST STAT: Pass Deflections (6) | WORST STAT: Tackles (40)

Unoriginal Name had a pretty nice season for gaining less than 5 TPE as a player. He forced a fumble, which is better than many players can say, and an interception. He only had 40 tackles, but that’s much more than the guy directly above him on this sheet. His best stat, pass deflections, comes in only five games and is still better than much of the league. He also somehow went down 2 tpe from his max, so don’t ask me what happened.

Moe Johnston
USER: Jagajaga222 | TEAM: Tijuana Luchadores | TPE: 52 | POSITION: Defensive Tackle
BEST ATT: Strength (60) | WORST ATT: Agility + Intelligence (50)
BEST STAT: Tackles For Loss (1) | WORST STAT: Tackles (10)

Johnston had a VERY quiet season, managing only 10 tackles while playing in all 14 games of the DSFL season. There isn’t much to say about this guy, other than he was seen on the 17th of May, so there MAY (lol) be a possible return to activity for him in the future.

Tl;dr: There’s a bunch of people that want to get drafted and there is a bunch of people that don’t want to get drafted, or don’t care. They have a wide range of positions in everything from offensive lineman to running backs, and everything in between.

There are 85 payers in the season 23 National Simulation Football League draft class who have updated at least once, and many of them are still active. I know this isn’t a lot of people compared to last season, but last season was… special. I look forward to seeing how all these young rookies do, and what becomes of all the inactive 60 tpe degenerates that left. This article didn’t go over those who didn’t update once, because they are basically irrelevant to the season (and the ones that have 52 tpe matter very much). If you happen to be a 50 tpe player that is just making a comeback and is looking for themselves in this masterfully made piece of media, too bad, should’ve thought of this when you decided not to stay in the league.

=========================================

STATISTICAL NUMBERS:
TOTAL PLAYERS: 84
TPE HIGH: 233
TPE LOW: 50 (Inactives)
TPE AVERAGE: 139 (Rounded Up)
POPULAR POSITION: Linebacker
LEAST POPULAR: Kicker/Punter

Thank you all for reading this article, it brought a lot of joy to write and we appreciate any feedback you guys may have. [/div]

Code:
9806 Words, Please pay 50% to both J0efish5 and xQCFamous. 1.5x Media Week

*xQC and j03fish5 Present: The S23 Draftees - Tylus - 05-24-2020

Wow make that money son! Thanks for the kind words, and well done!

*xQC and j03fish5 Present: The S23 Draftees - goodfortunecoffee - 05-24-2020

Petrongolo for OJOEOTY.

This is pretty amazing