International Simulation Football League
James Bishop retires - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: League Office (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Player Retirement (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+--- Thread: James Bishop retires (/showthread.php?tid=22534)

Pages: 1 2

James Bishop retires - Bwestfield - 05-27-2020

I would like to thank everyone in the Yeti organization. When I came to the Yeti my goal was to bring them a championship. Every year I tried. I started to lose hope that it would be completed before I retired. As of tonight, the Yeti and I were able to finally do it. Against so many odds we persevered. I watched others get a championship and I was happy for them knowing that my friends on other teams would be celebrating and the all the joy that comes with it. I may not be a hall of famer, high on statistics, a "big" name, but I did what I set out to accomplish with my career. I now start a new chapter in my life. Something wonderful I hope, but not nearly as rewarding as catching that game winning touchdown from Wolfie McDummy! With that, my watch has ended.

Forever a Yeti - James

COL

James Bishop retires - woelkers - 05-27-2020

[Image: fetchimage?siteId=7575&v=2&jpgQuality=10....05_PM.jpg]

James Bishop retires - infinitempg - 05-27-2020

(05-27-2020, 07:43 PM)Bwestfield Wrote:I would like to thank everyone in the Yeti organization. When I came to the Yeti my goal was to bring them a championship. Every year I tried. I started to lose hope that it would be completed before I retired. As of tonight, the Yeti and I were able to finally do it. Against so many odds we persevered. I watched others get a championship and I was happy for them knowing that my friends on other teams would be celebrating and the all the joy that comes with it. I may not be a hall of famer, high on statistics, a "big" name, but I did what I set out to accomplish with my career. I now start a new chapter in my life. Something wonderful I hope, but not nearly as rewarding as catching that game winning touchdown from Wolfie McDummy! With that, my watch has ended.

Forever a Yeti - James

COL

THE GOAT

I will miss James Bishop, the most dependable receiver for Wolfie through his whole career, and a hotshot prospect for Micycle. So glad you went out on top!

James Bishop retires - Buttersqauch101 - 05-27-2020

Goat

James Bishop retires - thevoicelesscreator - 05-27-2020

Thank you for everything you done Westy! For me, and for the Yeti ~ They say home is where the heart is, and know that you'll forever have a home with us, because each of us carry a piece of you and James Bishop's heart with us <3

James Bishop retires - RotticusScott - 05-27-2020

KING

James Bishop retires - nickyvmlp - 05-27-2020

First ballot Hall of Famer

James Bishop retires - nunccoepi - 05-27-2020

And to think they tried to steal you away from us in expansion

James Bishop retires - Starboy - 05-28-2020

Good luck out there. Was fun being on the same team for a while back in the day...

James Bishop retires - Frick_Nasty - 05-28-2020

Love you man, hell of one last ride. A fucking game winner in the ultimus.