International Simulation Football League
Hot sauce committee 2.0? - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: Hot sauce committee 2.0? (/showthread.php?tid=2256)

Hot sauce committee 2.0? - Jbearly - 07-17-2017

We all know about the fabled hot sauce committee, it was our favorite giffer Leroy Jenkins as well as our favorite speed back Omar Wright. They lived up to that name, rushing for almost 2000 yards combined in a season? That's an extremely rare feat, especially in the first season? The fables were writing themselves as people in orange county sung the tales of Leroy slaying dragons and spreading rumors of him trying to leave for Chicago while kids attempting orange County elementary swore Omar was faster than the flash. Things were good, things were pure and we were all having fun. This all changed though

Thered always been rumblings of an expansion though nobody ever expected it to happen in reality. Then one fateful day it was announced we were adding two more teams to the league and having...I can't even say it, an expansion draft. My heart sank as I heard this as I knew we couldnt keep two strong half backs with our recievers, qb, and many defenders needing to be protected. Us not protecting Omar meant it was the death of the hot sauce committee, the thing that made the otters the otters. We sent Omar to Philadelphia as was his preference, we wanted to do him one last solid before we lost him forever.

Though the nsfl is a business which I understand through and through. This move left us with a big hole at hb that we needed to be filled, we looked far and wide for a possible replacement in the draft which we really couldn't find someone to make an impact from the beginning. Then It was brought to my attention that the thing we needed the whole time had been right under my nose the entire time. We'd lost a pro bowl running back which is am extremely hard thing to replace, well, unless you bring in another pro bowl running back. We signed Mister vick bowers junior, the 3rd rb to make the pro bowl from the asfc. The other two were the now defunct hot sauce committee though bowers and Leroy are ready to make a name for themselves. Bowers doesn't have Omar's strength but he is a very strong all around back who can run until the wheels fall off as can his running mate Leroy.Leroy has one of the highest strength ratings for a running back as well as a solid 80 speed which will lead to them both being an amazing one two punch. Vick ran for a thousand himself last year on a much worse team. We can expect him to be much more efficient then his 3.9 yards per carry as him and leroy build on the success from last year. All I know is that there isn't much to worry about in otter land. The team has continued with its philosophy of run it down your throat with this signing. We lost a great running back and picked a great one up which alot of teams are not able to do when they lose some one with the talent level of Omar

All in all, the Otters offense looks to improve going into next season with every skill position player being active, at tight end, wide reciever, both half backs and a very active quarter back. We look to take a huge leap forward into being a top offense in the entire nsfl.this addition makes it alot easier to do so, we are very happy to welcome vick bowers jr to orange county. We hope to win many titles with him on board

600 words

Hot sauce committee 2.0? - Jiggly_333 - 07-17-2017

Can we get a negative bonus for grammar? I mean, DAMN! Do you know what punctuation is?

JK, but seriously the grammar is terrible. @Jbearly

Hot sauce committee 2.0? - Jbearly - 07-17-2017

(07-17-2017, 03:39 PM)Jiggly_333 Wrote:Can we get a negative bonus for grammar? I mean, DAMN! Do you know what punctuation is?

JK, but seriously the grammar is terrible. @Jbearly

I know, Im not feeling the best so my medias been lack luster

Hot sauce committee 2.0? - JBLAZE_THE_BOSS - 07-27-2017

GRADE

600 WORDS==

&&& BONUUUUUUS&&&

PAYOUT 1,000,000

I LIKE THE RUNNING BACKS IN OCO