International Simulation Football League
*Faded's 10 Best Prospects In the S23 NSFL Draft - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Faded's 10 Best Prospects In the S23 NSFL Draft (/showthread.php?tid=22669)

*Faded's 10 Best Prospects In the S23 NSFL Draft - Faded - 06-03-2020

[div align=\\\"center\\\"] Below is who I think are the current 10 best prospects in the S23 NSFL draft. This is kinda based on TPE, kinda based on stats, but we will see how all of this goes. If you can’t see it, I’m basing it off of the TPE Tracker as of June 3rd, 2020. [/div]

[div align=\\\"center\\\"]ISFL_old[/div]

[div align=\\\"center\\\"]10. Ray-Ray Jackson, Cornerback
User Jason|Active|228 TPE|Best Stat:Speed|Worst Stat:Strength
DSFL Team: Minnesota Grey Ducks|Position Rank: 2nd

Jackson has certainly made a name for himself when it comes to Rookies in the Secondary. This quite active user dominates on the field and will be a piece that will help out any defense. Even though he had a quiet season, with only 48 tackles and 3 pass deflections, Jackson will over time become a household name like many others.

Round Projection: Late 1st Round
Team Prediction: Honolulu Hahalua HON

9. L’Carpetron Dookmariot, Safety
User notorioustig|Active|Best Attribute:Speed|Worst Attribute: Strength
DSFL Team: Myrtle Beach Buccaneers|Position Rank:3rd

One of the many Key and Peele names in this draft class, this player has the building blocks for something great soon. With 40+ Tackles, 10+ Pass Deflections, and 2 Interceptions, This individual will be a great new piece to build upon, and any team that drafts this kid will get something strong in the long run.

Round Projection: Mid1st Round
Team Prediction: San Jose Sabercats SJS

8. Tycker Om, Defensive End
User Mysa|Active|Best Attribute: Speed|Worst Attribute: Tackle
DSFL Team: Tijuana Luchadores|Position Rank: 2nd

An absolutely electric player, Tycker Om creates magic on the field with his flashy moves and elusive personality. With 31 Tackles, 14 Tackles For Loss (TFL), 1 Fumble, and 2 Sacks on the year, this player has the IT factor that will take him from where he is now, to great success in the future in the NSFL and beyond.

Round Projection: Mid 1st Round
Team Prediction: Sarasota Sailfish SAR

7. DB Jadakiss, Safety
User hotdog|Active|Best Attribute: Speed|Worst Attribute: Tackle
DSFL Team: Norfolk Seawolves|Position Rank: 2nd
I swear, Jadakiss is being slept on, because I, keyword is I, haven’t heard much from him, even though he has pulled out all the stops his rookie season. He has ended his rookie season with 67 Tackles, 2 Fumbles and Fumbles Recovered, 2 Interceptions, 3 Passes Deflected, and one Pick Six, which is great for a rookie that is making his way into the NSFL season.

Round Projection: Early 1st Round
Team Prediction: Arizona Outlaws ARI

6. Bane Ka’ana’ana, Cornerback
User ADwyer87|Active|Best Attribute: Speed|Worts Attribute: Strength
DSFL Team: Tijuana Luchadores|Position Rank:1st

I swear I can pronounce this guy's name right. Ka’ana’ana has had a quiet season as one of the Ultimini Champions Tijuana Luchadores, but this max earner and great personality in the Locker Room will certainly help out with culture and such. With 33 Tackles, 2 Tackles for Loss, 2 Fumbles and 1 Recovered Fumble, and 2 Sacks, this kid is gonna go places.

Round Projection: Early 2nd Round
Team Prediction: Honolulu Hahalua HON (GM Pick)

5. Kai Sakura, Wide Reciever
User DarknessRising|Active|Best Attribute: Speed|Worst Attribute: Strength
DSFL Team: Minnesota Grey Ducks|Position Rank: 1st

Sakura is one of the Minnesota Wide Receiver Corps, the others being Hood and Brooks, and has a lot in the league for only being a rookie so far. This electric player has a great chance to go on the draft pretty high, as the Wide Receiver Class this season goes quite deep, and with 349 Yards, 10.9 Yards, Longest 27, and 3 Touchdowns, he will go far in the NSFL.

Round Projection: Early 2nd Round
Team Prediction: Yellowknife Wraiths YKW

4. Heinrich Kackpoo, Linebacker
User gbfn|Active|Best Attribute: Speed|Worst Attribute: Tackle
DSFL Team: Portland Pythons| Position Rank: 1st

I, OP of this article, believe that this is the talent that will get someone drafted First Overall. He is one of the best players in this class, PERIOD. With 123 Tackles, 1 Tackle For Loss, 1 Fumble, 6 Sacks, 2 Interceptions, and 10 Pass Deflections, the Colorado Yeti may have their first overall pick with Kackpoo right here.

Round Projection: First Overall
Team Prediction: Colorado Yeti COL

3. Tyler Montain, Defensive Tackle
User Amidships|Active|Best Attribute: Strength|Worst Attribute: Tackle
DSFL Team: Dallas Birddogs|Position Rank: 1st

Here is one of the best Defensive Linemen in the draft. Even though Defensive Tackles get no love from the league, they always carry the weight of the Defensive Line, as Montain’s stats include 35 Tackles, One Fumble Recovery, and 5 Sacks. People are sleeping on Defensive Tackles, but I know that Montain here will go far in the league to come.

Round Projection: Mid First Round
Team Prediction: Sarasota Sailfish SAR

2. Son Goku, Defensive End
User Naosu|Active|Best Attribute: Speed|Worst Attribute: Tackle
DSFL Team: Kansas City Coyotes|Position Rank: 1st

Goku here is also, like Montain, one of (if not the best) Defensive Linemen in the draft. Goku, like Kackpoo, is in contention for First Overall by many others in the league, but nonetheless, he is still a great player. With stats such as 85 Tackles, the most in the Defensive End position, 16 Tackles for Loss, 2 Fumbles, 1 Fumble Recovered, and 9 SACKS, Any NSFL will get a great player in this individual.

Round Projection: Mid First Round
Team Projection: Philadelphia Liberty PHI

1. Greedy Sly, Safety
User Slyphreni|Active|Best Attribute: Speed|Worst Attribute: Tackle
DSFL Team: London Royals|Position Rank: 1st

Here he is. The First Overall Pick in the Season 22 DSFL Draft has kept up the reputation by pulling some great stats across the season. Sly has produced 92 Tackles, 2 recovered Fumbles, 2 Sacks, 1 Interception, 2 Passes Deflected, and a rare Blocked Punt. This is another projected First Overall Pick by many, and I don’t blame them for that.

Round Projection: Early First Round
Team Projection: Baltimore Hawks BAL

ISFL_old Conclusion ISFL_old
This class runs deep, so if you aren’t on this list, that doesn’t mean that you are a bad player. Every team is gonna get great talent on Friday, and everyone’s future is bright in the NSFL.[/div]

Code:
1031 Words.

*Faded's 10 Best Prospects In the S23 NSFL Draft - Billybolo53 - 06-03-2020

You’re formatting is so pretty well done, my guy.

*Faded's 10 Best Prospects In the S23 NSFL Draft - IsaStarcrossed - 06-03-2020

de Pengu snubbed!

*Faded's 10 Best Prospects In the S23 NSFL Draft - xQCFamous - 06-03-2020

I'll make sure to prove everyone wrong Wink

*Faded's 10 Best Prospects In the S23 NSFL Draft - CLG Rampage - 06-03-2020

(06-03-2020, 12:12 PM)IsaStarcrossed Wrote:de Pengu snubbed!

de Pengu sux lmap

*Faded's 10 Best Prospects In the S23 NSFL Draft - ValorX77 - 06-03-2020

(06-03-2020, 02:01 PM)ValorX77 Wrote:I'll make sure to prove everyone wrong.

*Faded's 10 Best Prospects In the S23 NSFL Draft - IsaStarcrossed - 06-03-2020

(06-03-2020, 01:16 PM)CLG Rampage Wrote:de Pengu sux lmap

You all make fun of the penguin now, just wait until he is waddling to tackle you and we'll see who is laughing then.