International Simulation Football League
*Ferguson Networking Agency Introduction - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Ferguson Networking Agency Introduction (/showthread.php?tid=22817)

*Ferguson Networking Agency Introduction - sapp2013 - 06-08-2020

Good Evening Everyone,
My name is Ted Ferguson, and for the past couple of seasons, I have been working in the background of some fantastic projects for the league. After a dispute about a failed expansion team bid, I have decided to branch out, and start my own player’s agency for the NSFL. I would like to use today to show you why I am here launching my company, Ferguson Networking Agency, and what I can do to help each of you fine athletes reach your goals and set a new precedent in the league.

Ferguson Networking Agency is based off of three principles:

- The Players will always come first. It is nearly impossible to not make enemies in this business. Our job is to get the best deal for our client, and that may be against a former or prospective team’s wishes, and may create grudges between the different parties. We will side with our players and make sure they are comfortable with the situation they are entering and with the contract they are signing. Once the player is in a profitable situation, only then will we go back and mend any burnt bridges that we deem are worthy of mending. We do care deeply for our relations with General Managers and their respective organizations, and hope they understand the position we are in.
- Competition breeds Excellence. Another Agency has opened up recently (TT69 Sports Agency) and despite them being direct competition for us, we are grateful that we have someone to keep ourselves in check and stay loyal to our principles. We hope that what comes from this is mutually beneficial, and we create something greater than what a single Agency could do on its own.
- We will work closely with the Head Office to further the rules regarding Players and Agents. The reason why I have been hesitant to bust into the scene earlier is that the rules are not friendly for Agents, and I am pretty sure that was done on purpose. Not that the Head Office doesn’t want what is best for the players, but that it is difficult to make sure the rest of the rulebook is being followed when there are multiple parties in working against each other in negotiations. Our goal is to create a lower barrier to entry for prospective agents as well as more freedom for those clients that need and want representation.

We hope players recognize what an agency can do for them and for the league, and hope this will last long into the future. To show the dedication we have to this business venture, let me share some of the players who have signed on as clients and believe in the vision we have:

[div align=\\\"center\\\"]Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorff McDummy | QB – Colorado Yeti | Rutgers University[/div]
Known as Wolfie McDummy, the wide receiver turned QB has had a slow rise to stardom for the Yeti. After being drafted first overall in the DSFL draft to the Portland Pythons, Wolfie showed enough talent to land him as a second round prospect. It took 4 underwhelming seasons, but the Yeti finally got a winning season and made a push to win their first Ultimus in their long history after three season of playoff failures. Wolfie has made two probowls after failing to make a single one in his first 4 seasons. His determination to keep growing as a player and person is one of the many reasons why we have signed him to FNA.

[div align=\\\"center\\\"]Dermot Lavelle Jr. | CB – Austin Copperheads | Aurora College[/div]
The presumed son of one of the greatest players in NSFL history, Dermot Lavelle Jr. has been an electric player so far in his 8 seasons in the league. One of the best returners in the league as well as being an above average Cornerback, DLJ has lived up to the practically insurmountable hype that his father created when leaving his mark on the league. We are proud to have Dermot Lavelle Jr. as one of our premier clients at our Agency.

[div align=\\\"center\\\"]Ismael Sanchez | DE – Colorado Yeti | University of Utah[/div]
The first player to actually put pen to paper to sign with our Agency is a former Kansas City Coyote and 5th round rookie from the S22 NSFL draft. Ismael has put in serious work since joining the DSFL back in S21, and it was shown in his rookie year where he came right out and had 6 tackles for a loss on the season and received some consideration for defensive rookie of the year. With a young player on the up and coming, we are ecstatic to have Ismael join FNA.

[div align=\\\"center\\\"]Tychondrius Hood | WR – San Jose Sabercats | University of Florida[/div]
With the 6th pick in the season 23 NSFL draft, The San Jose Sabercats chose Tychondrius Hood, the first Wide Receiver off the board, and the newest member of our Agency. Tychondrius is one of those guys who you watch tape, and think all he cares about is football, yet when we sat down with him after the draft to pitch our agency, he could not stop talking about how this will help him give back to his hometown community of Gainesville Florida and his new home of San Jose. Ty is a one of a kind fellow and we are happy he is on board.

[div align=\\\"center\\\"]Ashley Owens | RB – Colorado Yeti | University of Wisconsin[/div]
The fifth player that has officially signed with FNA is Ashley Owens, who has been a force in this league for 6 seasons now. Ashley helped to bring the first Ultimus trophy to Colorado this past season, and has been an impact to the team ever since he left Austin in the offseason of Season 19. A High Profile Running back paired with a high-profile personality, Ashley has been a force in the league and is a welcome addition to our family.

[div align=\\\"center\\\"]Mathias Caliban | QB – DSFL Prospect | University of Louisville[/div]
Mathias is the youngest player we have signed to our Agency and has a lot of uncertainty about him. We watched some of his college tapes, which are quite impressive, and sat down with him for a couple hours to discuss possibilities. He is anxious to start playing in the DSFL, and we hope we can help him promote his name and get NSFL teams ready to hear his name on Day 1 of the NSFL draft. We believe he will have a bright career as a Quarterback in this league, and we will do what we can to help him reach his ultimate potential.

With all of this being said, I will take questions regarding my agency here. If you are interested in joining FNA, please DM me on Discord at sapp2013#9918. I hope you all have a great day!

[div align=\\\"center\\\"][Image: eBSiycn.png]
[Image: Zdq4oYd.png][/div]

*Ferguson Networking Agency Introduction - CLG Rampage - 06-08-2020

who

*Ferguson Networking Agency Introduction - ADwyer87 - 06-08-2020

[Image: AbandonedMediumAntbear-size_restricted.gif]

*Ferguson Networking Agency Introduction - Warner - 06-08-2020

yo lemme get on this

*Ferguson Networking Agency Introduction - Billybolo53 - 06-08-2020

I think this is great. I'm hopeful that agencies become a mainstay in the league. Excited to see what you do with it

*Ferguson Networking Agency Introduction - Tylus - 06-08-2020

Glad to be a part of the best new Agency in the league! Let's get started. SJS

*Ferguson Networking Agency Introduction - JKortesi81 - 06-08-2020

Agencies are fucking stupid and here’s hoping HO abolishes them.