International Simulation Football League
*Colorado Yetis Shouldn't Be S22 Champions - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Colorado Yetis Shouldn't Be S22 Champions (/showthread.php?tid=22908)

*Colorado Yetis Shouldn't Be S22 Champions - SchwarzNarr - 06-09-2020

I would like to talk about the SCAM that is the NSFL championships. The entirety of the NSFL is in on this scam and you should not listen to the fake news which they perpetrate. This pertains to the Colorado Yetis and their so called “Championship” win.

Here is why they are not the real champions:

1. Have you ever seen them, like actually seen them? I’m pretty sure that everyone who ventures to Colorado to see a “Yeti’s Game” is higher than a kite because the MARIJUANA is legal there. And if they’re high it means they are hallucinating. The fact that the Colorado Yetis exist is a pot based conspiracy and I will not stand for it!! Even when they play at other stadiums, we all know those are just scrimmage matches, and they aren’t real matches!!

2. Their stadium is just filled with trees in planters. DO YOU KNOW WHY?? Because the yetis don’t actually exist. So they have to create the illusion that there are ACTUAL YETIS playing, but they can’t. It’s just men in suits and large shoes running around the field. Every once in a while they leave tufts of fur just to throw you off the scent. This isn’t right!!!

2. Have you seen the Yeti footprints that have shown up on the internet? I mean, my 6 year old niece could make a better footprint than that. All it takes is a little shovel, some spray bottles filled with water, and then scattering debris by the footprint! It isn’t hard people.

3. All the pictures are blurry!!! Do you know why?? Because they aren’t real. Every single picture of every single Yeti is faked by someone with the flash off and a longer exposure time set on their camera. This is going to make an OBVIOUSLY blurry image.

4. We all know that the only actual yeti out there are the cups and I’m pretty sure that cups can’t win a football championship. If you have proof that I am wrong please let me know asap.

5. Even if the yetis are real (which they aren’t!!) they certainly wouldn’t live in Colorado. EVERYONE knows that Yetis live in Tibet and like taller mountains than what exist in Colorado. They can’t survive at that lower altitude.

6. I was at the championship game and worked hard before, during and after, trying to find evidence of these people and the ONLY thing that I found, was NOTHING. If Yetis are so big and amazing, how did they not leave a footprint on a field where everything gets torn up by cleats! LOOK at the picture evidence if you don’t believe me.

[Image: 800px-Pennisetum_clandestinum_stolons.jpg]

Those are all the reasons that I think that the Colorado Yetis aren’t real, and therefore, we should revoke their championship win. The proof is CLEAR and precise, and I think that this fraudulent activity needs to be fixed NOW. Clearly it should have gone to the far superior Vancouver Moose!!

This entire league is a SHAM and I refuse to believe that the Yetis are real.

*Colorado Yetis Shouldn't Be S22 Champions - woelkers - 06-09-2020

The Colorado Yeti organization cannot be reached for comment on this topic at this time.

*Colorado Yetis Shouldn't Be S22 Champions - RotticusScott - 06-09-2020

fuck

*Colorado Yetis Shouldn't Be S22 Champions - slothfacekilla - 06-09-2020

[Image: giphy.gif]

*Colorado Yetis Shouldn't Be S22 Champions - Modern_Duke - 06-09-2020

Yeti *are* blurry. Large, out of focus monsters roaming the country.

*Colorado Yetis Shouldn't Be S22 Champions - Frick_Nasty - 06-09-2020

Delete this

*Colorado Yetis Shouldn't Be S22 Champions - scorycory - 06-09-2020

Seems legit, I'll take my trophy now

*Colorado Yetis Shouldn't Be S22 Champions - SwankyPants31 - 06-09-2020

Is no one going to comment on the feather-headed creature who took the picture's shadow?

*Colorado Yetis Shouldn't Be S22 Champions - SchwarzNarr - 06-09-2020

(06-09-2020, 05:38 PM)SwankyPants31 Wrote:Is no one going to comment on the feather-headed creature who took the picture's shadow?

How DARE you insult my integrity!!! I am a JOURNALIST!!