International Simulation Football League
*S21 Prospect Bowl All-Stars. Where are they now? - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *S21 Prospect Bowl All-Stars. Where are they now? (/showthread.php?tid=23414)

*S21 Prospect Bowl All-Stars. Where are they now? - juniped - 07-07-2020

(All-Star Selection was taken from this thread by MSombrero https://nsfl.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=17973)

The season 21 Prospect bowl was the bowl that my player played in, and while since then my player has undergone a position change in a complete character change I was thinking about where all those players are now that we're on the All-Star team. I thought it would be interesting to see what kind of correlation I might find in between performing well in the prospect of Bowl and NSFL career success. While none of these players have had long careers I still thought it would be interesting to look at. Where are they now? who do they play for? Are they still active? Have they won any awards? So I thought I would go one by one down the list of players and positions to see where these players are. Please join me and excuse anything that's horribly wrong because I honestly have no idea what I'm doing or how to predict careers or honestly what's really good for each position so I'm just going to spit ball it and you can let me know and thread what I did wrong. Honestly this is something nobody wants but I'm doing it anyways because I really like money. Okay I'm going to stop rambling and actually start writing the article now. So please join me for the article nobody asked for about the people a lot of people probably don't care about. Classic me article.

First I'll start off with a list of all of the All-Star players that MSombrero selected.

QB: LEONARD JACOBS, Waiheke Eagles
RB: ANDREW NOVA, Waiheke Eagles
RB: JUNIPED CATFISH, Waiheke Eagles
WR: ALYX SABOR, St Petersburg Polar Bears
WR: RUSTY NAILS, Waiheke Eagles
TE: RUB A. CHIKIN, St Petersburg Polar Bears
Flex: REMON KURISOTO (WR), Waiheke Eagles
OL Captain: RICHARD GARDNER, Waiheke Eagles

DE: MATT HOLE, St Petersburg Polar Bears
DT: PETE MILLER, Rhode Island Roosters
DT: RILES MCTACKLE, St Petersburg Polar Bears
DE: DORFUS JIMBO JR, Waiheke Eagles
LB: TREVOUR MOUSEMAN, St Petersburg Polar Bears
LB: GREGOR MACGREGOR, Waiheke Eagles
CB: ROTTICUS SCOTT, Waiheke Eagles
CB: HEHATEME PICKSIX, St Petersburg Polar Bears
S: JZ, Rhode Island Roosters
S: MATT MURPHY, Inverness Unicorns

LB3: BUBBA TWATFORD, Palmas Pigeons
Nickel DB: SPEEDO METER (CB), Rhode Island Roosters

K: COLBOURNE FROST, Rhode Island Roosters
P: THELONIUS JUNK, St Petersburg Polar Bears
K/P R: JON BOIS, St Peterburg Polar Bears

Offence MVP: Leonard Jacobs, QB – Waiheke Eagles
Defence MVP: Dorfus Jimbo Jr, DE & Rotticus Scott, CB – Waiheke Eagles

OFFENSE

1) QB Leonard Jacobs
So across all two games the Waiheke Eagles Played, Jacobs threw for touchdowns and over 500 yards with a QB rating of around 80. He ended up with the offensive Most Valuable Player award for the prospect pool and it was clearly vital to the success of the team winning the game. The story of Leonard Jacobs is not pretty after that. Jacobs is currently a free agent inactive player who never earned more than 50 TPE in the league. He never posted more than his player creation page and update page and hasn't been seen on the forum since February. He was drafted 102nd in round 17 by the Minnesota Grey Ducks in the DSFL draft and was drafted 127th in the 13th round by the Colorado Yeti again at 50 TPE and was never seen since, and was paid the standard inactive player contract. He was finally cut by Minnesota on March 8th 2020 as an inactive player and Has not returned to the league since. Clearly you can't gleam much from a bowl game quarterback at 50 TPE but it is kind of disappointing to see that the offensive MVP of this All-Star list and the offensive leader as the quarterback never returned to the Forum. I really hope this is not a sign of what's to come for the rest of the players as I go down the list but it is incredibly possible.

2) RB: Andrew Nova
Honestly I don't really have stats for Nova. I don't have a good way to collect the stats of players for a file it doesn't exist and honestly I'm not going to re-watch every game from the Prospect Bowl to find out what these players did but Nova was part of the winning team and so clearly due to the strength that most of us can agree about the running game in the DSFL we can assume that both running backs on the winning team became All-Stars (which they did spoiler) and we're pretty important to how effective that team was. Fortunately the story of Avenger Nova is slightly more interesting then his predecessor. Andrew Nova was drafted 74th overall in round 13 of the Season 20 of the DSFL draft by the Kansas City Coyotes He would go on to earn a maximum of 171 TPE And was able to produce a pretty effective year underneath Rando Cardrissian for the coyotes. He ended up being drafted 57th overall in round 6 of the Season 21 NSFL draft which was a pretty good jump. he would remain active for a month longer and would play His second season as a member of the coyotes. However his last post is on March 6th 2020 almost exactly a month after the draft he was drafted in. He became a free agent on May 27th 2020 despite two solid seasons in the DSFL due to inactivity. Honestly in this second season of The DSFL he probably one of the better producers in the league which is quite impressive there were even some people I listed him as their pick for the offensive player of the year and the DSFL after his second season. he sits has an inactive free agent who the sim clearly adored while he was playing that was a pretty effective weapon 4 the coyotes. It is unfortunate as their career never continued but clearly these first two pics looks like they were shots in the dark from Colorado that didn't turn out great witch I think it doesn't bode well for them but luckily they were low round picks that just went inactive. Again I hope this doesn't bode well for the rest of the article but I think it gets better when we get to our third player.

3) RB Juniped Catfish/Flash Panda
I went into this knowing that I was going to have to talk about my own player but I really don't want to so I'll just give you the quick rundown. I had more touchdowns but less yards than Nova had in the prospect Bowl was drafted by the Philadelphia Liberty 3rd overall in the NSFL draft and I have since converted to a wide receiver after playing two seasons for Norfolk as the primary running back. I would like to think that I helped Norfolk considerably but while I was there I was only able to help the team get to play offs twice but never win and the playoffs so you can't say it's all that great. I like to think I was effective in the DSFL and in the NFL while I have been fairly active earner (I just reach 600 TPE) I am not nearly the most effective player on my team and I probably won't be nor do I expect to be for a long time with two good wide receivers in front of me. I'm perfectly happy with that and I like to think I have had an okay career so far. I probably won't be a Hall of Famer and I will never be one of the top earners of my class but I think I have been a fairly effective draft pick overall. But you're going to have to ask my GM's how they really feel about drafting me so high, even when nobody else in the league ever had any clue or ever thought I was going to be drafted so high. Possibly because I am not a max earner and I was not even the best running back in the DSFL. I like to think that my willingness to switch is what really taught me as far as I did as well as locker room presents I guess but that doesn't win you rings so we'll see what happens with the rest of the players.

4) WR Alyx Sabor
Drafted 22nd overall in round 4 by the Myrtle Beach Buccaneers, Alyx Sabor was a very effective part of both the St Petersburg Polar Bears.. On the Polar Bears they had been effective the entire bowl until the final game vs the Eagles. As a member of the Buccaneers in season 20, they had a productive season, 470 total receiving yards and 12.1 yards per with 3 touchdowns. They earned a total of 194 TPE and were drafted 37th overall in round 4 by the.. Oh no. The Colorado Yeti. I’m sorry Yeti. I think this was honestly a solid pick that just didn't turn out great. All signs up to the draft pointed at Sabor being an effective member of the team in the future, after all they were quite a driving force in the Buccaneers season and had remained fairly active in both the locker room and the forums. Now the exciting part comes next, we see that Sabor has recreated as a linebacker and looks to have remained active in the league so far so there's hopes to have their recreates career continue to go well. While unfortunately any team to pick them will be a Gamble due to their last players fate oh, I have faith that their new player will continue on to be a great player.

5) WR Rusty Nails
Rusty Nails was drafted 47th overall in round 8 by the Tijuana Luchadores. Rusty would be another effective member and the higher producing wide receiver of the Eagles. He would have a monster of a season for Tijuana with 641 yards, and a 12.6 yard average. However he was never a threat in the endzone it seems as most DSFL wide receivers are with 0 touchdown catches. Rusty would go on to earn a whopping 57 TPE during his career in the DSFL. He then went on to be drafted 108th in the 11th round of the NSFL draft. There's not much to say again about Rusty here. He played okay and the DSFL never stood out a whole lot and went IA pretty quickly. Rusty was dropped from Tijuana on April 21st 2020 has an active player and remains inactive now. I'll be honest again not on to say about Rusty. A lot happened here and he had a pretty good season in the DSFL but wouldn't do much else afterward. People that expect a lot but clearly the NFL teams were smart and didn't draft him very high and that's the end of Rusty's story.

6) TE Rub A. Chikin.
Maxing out at 80 TPE Rub A. Chikin didn't have much of a career. He bought some equipment, made some activity checks, and was drafted By Norfolk 92nd overall in round 16 of the DSFL draft It would be drafted 73rd overall by the Philadelphia Liberty in round eight of the NFL draft. Chicken would not be heard from again and was last seen January 23rd of 2020, which is obviously quite a long time ago and would be cut from the Norfolk Seawolves on March 8th of 2020 as an inactive player. Chickin wouldn't really have that crazy the season, he didn't really have much of an impact on the Run happy Norfolk team besides maybe some blocking and he didn't really put any crazy stats on the team either. again you never like to see players go inactive it's just a sad story that leaves me almost nothing to talk about here. Being in Norfolk with them I didn't see him more than once or twice in the locker room that season and was clearly a bust end story moving on to something more exciting.

7) WR Remon Kurisoto/Future Trunks
Hey look at another success story, hella. This is exciting! Remon Would be drafted 53rd overall by the Norfolk Sea Wolves in round nine of the draft. He currently sits at 639 Tpe and is one of the highest earners in the class, as well as one of the simmers for the DSFL. Lemon had a good season for the SeaWolves and while he was not the prime wide receiver he was still instrumental in getting the team to the playoffs. He would go on to be selected 23rd overall and round 3 of the NSFL draft by the Orange County Otters. and despite a name change continues to be an effective and active member of the league. This season he is already sitting at 652 yards with 16.7 yards average and six touchdowns. Clearly an effective player through 11 games and seems to have been a great pick up from the Otters here. I am friends with lemon and I am happy to see that both he and his player are succeeding in this league. I expect him to continue to succeed and I will probably follow his career closely since he and I both play the same position for opposing teams so it is a good way to measure how effective we are. So clearly he is the much more effective player. Maybe one day I can hope to bring as much to the table for the Liberty as he does to the Otters.

8)OL Richard Gardner
Good offensive lineman can really help a team succeed. However it does require you to be able to at least learn some and at 57 TPE clearly Richard what's not that player. While he has been seen on The Forum since April he hasn't posted anything since December 23rd of 2019 which is clearly not great thing. While he would go on To be drafted 59th overall by the Tijuana luchadores he would end up being drafted 92nd overall by the San Jose SaberCats and would be cut from the luchadores on April 21st 2020. While he would be signed as an inactive player on May 22nd by London, not much has happened with this player. I really don't even know how To judge offensive lineman here So I couldn't even tell you whether he had a really good season or not. Either way this is a draft pick that wasn't drafted high for either team so really isn't that much of a loss because clearly they went inactive pretty quickly. Maybe he just got a lot of stats at the position he was placed at in a Prospect Bowl but it's just another player who went inactive I don't have a lot to say about.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DEFENSE

9) DE Matt Hole
our story about defense actually doesn't start out too bad Matt hole currently sits at 308 TPE as a member of the Baltimore Hawks. And while he is not very active He Still Remains to be a player who is effective enough to remain on the roster of the Hawks. He was last seen June 23rd of 2020 and it looks like he occasionally completes trivias transactions and activity checks. While not a Max Turner I think as a defensive end you don't have to be so there's really nothing wrong with being an effective earner on a pro team. He was drafted 42nd overall by the Minnesota Grey Ducks and round 7 of the DSFL draft So he would help that team go on to win an ultimini, not too shabby. I wish I could talk more about defense and how to grade them but I really don't know how. Matt Hole seems to be effective player to me And has the highest TPE for defensive ends on the Hawks. Maybe they will be replace him in a couple Seasons but seeing as they have to replace their other defensive end soon due to regression I imagine Matt whole will continue to have a spot on the Hawks Four Seasons to come and hopefully will continue to remain active an update for them.

10) DT Pete Miller
Pete Miller was drafted 56th overall by the Norfolk Sea Wolves in round 10 of the DSFL draft. He was drafted by the Arizona Outlaws at pick 14 of the second round of the NFL draft. Currently one of the highest earners of the Season 21 class Pete Miller sits at 695 TPE, putting him at 10th on the list. Pete Miller is another success story in the NFL and Is the highest TPE defensive tackle on the Outlaws. I imagine he will continue to be a core player of this team for a long time, unless something drastic happens. The next closest player below him is a Season 22 player at 461 TPE so with that kind of gap I imagined until he starts to regress he will be the number one defensive tackle on the team. He was just recently extended on June 27th by The Outlaws and clearly they have a lot of faith in him with a three-year extension with player options that had a full no-trade clause at 3 million a year. I again can't say a whole lot about how to rate these players but I imagine he has been very effective. when browsing articles around the league there are multiple people but have him listed as belonging on all-pro teams. He had 40 tackles three for loss and 12 sacks in Season 22 and hopefully will continue to put up good numbers like that as his career continues and he continues to get better.

11) DT Riles Mctackle
Playing for the Austin Copperheads, Riles Mctackle sits at a solid 258 TPE. Drafted in the DSFL at pick number 43 in round 8 by the Kansas City Coyotes And drafted round 1 Pick 10 by the Austin Copperheads in the NSFL draft dreams were big and expectations were high for this effective defensive tackle and the Copperheads expected a lot with this draft. It's currently a contract year for Riles Coup sits as the number one defensive tackle on the Copperheads, however has not updated since March 21st even though they have been seen as recently as June 8th. While this may not look great as far as I know he is already at an effective TPE level for his position. So while inactive he will be playing for the Copperheads who can usea minimum contract for a long period of time, which is valuable in its own right. As opposed to worrying about activity. while the Copperheads are still lacking defensive tackle briles will still fill a hole which sometimes is all you need. While it's sad to see I think he is fine where he is and we can hope for him to come back but it's not necessarily a disappointment how it came out.

12) DE->OL Dorfus Jimbo Jr.
Scorp sux lmap <3. Just kidding while he has switched to be a offensive lineman for the New Orleans Second Line where he was drafted Round 1 pick 8, which some people think is quite a reach. Scorp will tell you that his soft TPE is the highest in the league. Scorp is one of my favorite people in the league and While he's at 21st overall for the class in terms of TPE New Orleans got they wanted out of him in the draft and he will probably play an important role for a long time. Scorp drafted himself in the DSFL draft as he was the GM of Norfolk at the time so round 2 so you can't get much talk from that since he had to draft himself that he knew exactly what he was getting. I think I understand why people say scorp was a reach but he is still continuing to earn to keep a top 25 spot in the class and he feels a hole at New Orleans needed filled. Scorp put up the fact of seasons in Norfolk and I imagine he will continue to put up Good Seasons for New Orleans. The more I look at defense the more maybe I think you can see something good out of the prospects here as all of them so far have either been middling to incredible picks. score can be the divisive player sometimes but I am happy to see that he did well in the process bowl and continues to do well in the league. While he has stepped down as the Norfolk GM, he also has a tendency to put out 10000 word articles so can't go wrong with that even if it is just rambling. Oh oh also he was one of the defensive MVPs of the prospect Bowl so there's that if I talk anymore about Scorp it just sounds like I am going to be showering him with praise and I can't let him think I like him so moving on.

13) LB Trevor Mouseman
Just like Riles McTackle Trevor Mouse man sits at 258 TPE with their last update on June 6th. They are currently still playing for the Myrtle Beach Buccaneers Who drafted them 64th overall in round 11 of the draft. Mouseman was drafted 16th overall by the Arizona Outlaws and unfortunately went inactive Just a couple months later.Mouseman has been a crazy weapon on the Buccaneers but unfortunately probably never reached the point what day will be called up by Arizona, especially since they are inactive. This is another pic that went super good for the DSFL team but for the NSFL team I don't think This can be anything of a disappointment for them. Sure may be able to call him up and get a max speed linebacker but right now with two linebackers at much higher TPE drafted the year before and the year after him, I doubt that is ever going to happen. so most likely he's going to get dropped by Myrtle Beach eventually and he'll become another inactive free agent. I like Trevor and I wish he had stayed with the league but this is an indicator again maybe don't put a lot of stock in your prospect Bowl performance for your future performance. So I guess if you just want to measure DSFL performance this might be a really good indicator.

14) LB->S Gregor MacGregor
Gregor MacGregor sits at 461 TPE, a respectable amount and an active player for the Austin copperheads. Kanako Is a sure-fire pick who is also a DSFL GM and has produced in both leagues. While only being drafted to pick 36in round 4 of the draft they have Remained at exactly number 25 and a class for TPE earned, however they are tied with Tree Gelbman, so I'm not sure if that rounds 26th overall or not, I'm not going to worry about it. McGregor has three interceptions and one fumble forced with a fumble recovery and was really able to produce well for their team. Honestly picking somebody who has enough motivation to be a DSFL Jim shows that they have to drive to stay with the league Even though this is their second player, They have almost earned twice as much TPE as their last player and will probably continue to remain an effective updating an active player for a while. I don't think linebackers have to be maxed out to be crazy effective so there's nothing wrong with not being a top earner and this position So this is another point towards indication of success.

15) CB Rotticus Scott
The other MVP of the defensive side of the prospect Bowl, Rotticus Scott is a 599 TPE cornerback for the Colorado Yeti. Hey look it's a Yeti pick that seems to have worked out, I'm sorry Yeti, you guys are great and you won an Ultimas so you must be doing something right over there. Drafted at a disgusting low 82nd overall and round 14 of the draft this might just very well be the steal of the DSFL draft for the Myrtle Beach Buccaneers. Essentially maxing out by his second season there he was drafted 17th overall in round 2 by the Yeti, that might be the biggest leap for this draft I think. Rotticus is one of my favorite peopleIn the league and I think he will be a Cornerstone of this Yeti team for years to come. He played incredibly at the prospect Bowl was very instrumental and how strong that Myrtle Beach team was and was helpful in winning in Ultimus for Colorado, which is more trophies than some people earn their entire careers. Is this coincidence? I would like to think that it is not and that Rotti was one of the best pickups in the draft and will continue to be a crazy good earner, despite his 20-minute retirement and hopefully we'll go down in the Hall of Fame. Okay now I definitely sounded like a fanboy so I guess I'll wrap it up for him. Good player good pick good performance good day sir.

16) CB Hehateme PickSix
I don't know Pick 6 very well, but what I do know is that he is currently at 718 TPE as a quarterback for the San Jose SaberCats and was one of the other members of the Myrtle Beach Buccaneers no fly zone. My ultimate Nemesis, the no-fly zone. That's good enough for 7th overall in the class and once again we have another so far success story for the league. He was fairly effective during the prospect bowl, and while not as effective as Scott Key had an interception and a Pick 6 one of his games, living up to his name. He would go on to be a very very effective member of the Buccaneers as I said above. A consistent member of almost every mock draft for the season, he went about where expected fourth overall to the San Jose SaberCats. Looking through some media it seemed like he was picked to go in the top 10 a hundred and forty seven times out of 151 entries which is crazy. It's clear that everybody knew he was going to be big as the only other person to be mocked to go in the top 10 more was Prince Vegeta at 151 times, who almost everybody knew was going to go up there. San Jose needed defensive backs and they got their guy, and they will continue to have their guy, who is a very productive guy for many more seasons. Both cornerbacks in the prospect Bowl All-Star team are huge players who will continue to have huge careers. so I guess being a cornerback all star in the prospect Bowl means you're going to be big in the pros..

17) S JZ
Alas So ends my chain of successful players. JZ was drafted somewhere by Norfolk 80th overall in round 14 (The Rotti Round) of the DSFL draft. I do know he never earned more than 50 TPE, and was inactive almost immediately. He was drafted 106th overall by the Orange County Otters in round eleven up draft and would never appear again. He never even made an update page, he appeared in the locker room once or twice but that was about it. Clearly nobody expected much from him and he didn't give much back to the league. Despite a good performance in the prospect Bowl he was quickly outdone by other defensive backs in the lead and didn't have much to show. He remains an ineligible Norfolk player and will probably be cut at the end of the season when his contract with the Otters runs out. there's not a whole lot to say here. He never posted anything and went inactive a story heard thousand times and told a thousand different ways so let's try and move on to greener pastures.

18) S Matt Murphy
Unfortunately this is not greener pastures. Matt Murphy was expected to be one of the best picks in the draft and a sure-fire top 3 pick, and probably would have been drafted instead of me by the Liberty had he not retired the day of the draft. With a whopping 264 TPE prior to the draft, Matt Murphy was easily favored going in. He was drafted number 6 overall by the Minnesota grey Ducks and the DSFL draft and would continue to put out solid media for the rest of his time in the DSFL including the article I am using right now to write this article. I mean he wrote a crazy long article about the prospect Bowl only a couple days after the draft and would continue to write Good media going into the draft writing a three-part class ranking article.He would be an effective member of the gray Ducks helping them win the Ultimini. I think in my opinion this is the saddest story of the prospect Bowl players. He wasn't a one-and-done player he was a player that looked To be a top earner and a top player for many seasons but disappeared mysteriously in the Wind. not only that he ruined at least seven mock drafts so that's rough for them. But hey because of him I went really high in the draft and broke even more peoples mock drafts so I guess thanks?

19) LB3: Bubba Twatford.
Bubba went inactive at 131 TPE . Which is not great but at least before he disappeared on February 17th 2020 he had put out some graphics. Another one of the round 14 gang he was picked number 84 by the Minnesota brain ducks. He was earning quite effectively early on and proved to be one of the top players for a while and was even drafted 51st overall in around 6 by the Chicago Butchers. However, after the draft he went inactive and did make another post. His activity went down and news about him disappeared quickly after. while he was an effective member of the gray ducks and earned himself in Ultimini it is sad to see someone who started out earning incredibly well disappear again. While I 131 TB is probably enough to be somewhat effective in the DSFL Has been gone long enough that he is no longer valid to play and the story ends there.

20) Nickel DB Speedo Meter
A 50 TPE hero, and an inactive player last seen January 1st 2017. Another IA and another player from the Rhode Island Roosters. I realize I may have stopped talking about the Prospect Bowl performances but that's because I don't really know how to talk about events. He had some tackles and pancakes interceptions and was effective in getting the roosters the semifinals where they lost to the Eagles. Besides that there's really not a lot to say. He had nine pancakes, two interceptions, and one defensive touchdown as a cornerback in season 20 and that’s really it, nothing too exciting. who was drafted 72nd overall by the Minnesota Grey Ducks in round 12 of the DSFL draft. In the NSFL he was drafted 97th overall by the Colorado Yeti, in round 10 of the draft. kind of a pic that you just throw away honestly it just hurts my soul to see the yeti on this list again. He made a couple of tivity checks and that's about it didn't seem to show much interest in the league and despite doing well in the prospector Bowl and doing okay has a defensive player. Like those before him, he is another player who has disappeared never to be seen again, cut on March 8th 2020.

21) K Coulbourne Frost
Our second50 TPE player in a row, Frost was important in getting the Roosters to the semi-finals with a 50-yard field goal to give them the lead with two minutes to go. However they were crushed by the Eagles in the semi finals and wouldn't end up in the finals. I don't know why exactly he was given the nod for kicker here, but I imagine probably because of that 50-yard kick, and not a lot of other kickers did very much with their 50 TPE build. He was drafted in round 14, another round 14 hero oh, by the Portland pythons. He was pretty impactful at his position but unfortunately never went on to earn anything in the league, Not even creating an update post and was only on the forums for 2 days. between the 30th of December and the 1st of January maybe something happened that made him change his mind about the league oh, but we will never know. She would be drafted in the illustrious around 12 at pick a hundred and twelve by the San Jose SaberCats that's probably just a throwaway pick to get the draft over with. He was cut from his team on March 10th 2020 and alas his legacy remains to be, a hot start in the DSFL and a 50-yard field goal to get the roosters to the semi-finals where again they were crushed by the dominant Eagles.

22) P Thelonius Junk.
Junk here is not a 50 TPE hero. no sir what we have here is one of those 57 TPE heroes Who even managed to write some media and post an update page. After posting his first update, he disappeared until the day he came back to retire his player on February 25th 2020. Junk was picked at 73rd overall in round 13 of the DSFL draft by the Norfolk Sea Wolves. And would also be picked all the way at 81 in a round a 9 by the Chicago Butchers. now junk was a member of the St. Petersburg Polar Bears, and would put up a pretty good performance including a 39-yard field goal and a punt that dropped the ball on the one-yard line when the Bears were playing the Wolf Pack. Junk would go on to have a fairly okay season for the Seawolves helping them get to the playoffs even though he was inactive and would actually be one of the better punters in the league with 21 drops within the 20. if I recall correctly they even won an award for being a punter and despite being only 57 TPE, though I might be crazy. However in 14 games he was 26/27 in extra points, 15/16 in field goals and a hundred punts at 44.4 yards per punt. honestly those are pretty good numbers I think. It was sad to see him go, but he did his job for his team and then disappeared into the night sky, another 57 TPE champ.

23) K/P R Jon Bois
Thankfully I get to end with a fairly happy story at least. Last seen on the 26th of June and sitting at a nice 333 TPE, Jon Bois has been an effective member of the Kansas City Coyotes. He was drafted 26th overall in around 5 by the Kansas City Coyotes and he was also drafted 39th overall in round 4 by the Yellowknife Wraiths. Jon Bois was an effective returner in Prospect Bowl Prefer the polar bears helping them get to the finals. While not having a crazy standout performance in any game, Bois was still an important member of the team and while I don't have the exact stats, I guess he was the best returner. He has been a good player for the Coyotes 4 a few years since he is a capped safety and is pretty important to their defense. He continued to be an effective kick returner including one of the top five kick returns of the season 23 with a 104 yard return versus the Minnesota Grey Ducks in a week 3 of the DSFL. As a nominee for returner of the year has definitely played the role that the Prospect Bowl showed he could. While he is a slow learner he is active and continues to earn And maybe one day we'll be called up to play a role for the Wraiths.

In conclusion, it seems to me that you really can't expect anything from the Prospect Bowl All Stars. We have some of the highest earning and most active players in the league mixed with players who never did more than create their player. One good game or two doesn't give you an indication of how a player will perform throughout their entire career, and while the prospect bowl is just for fun I thought it would be interesting to go back and see where they are now. I hope you got a kick out of this, because you probably learned nothing and I did a really bad job of keeping with a theme. Thank you for reading This if you made it through the entire article and good luck to all of you in your careers. Gib monies

Code:
6184 words I think

*S21 Prospect Bowl All-Stars. Where are they now? - ScorpXCracker - 07-07-2020

Quote:Scorp it just sounds like I am going to be showering him with praise and I can't let him think I like him so moving on.

awwww i know you love me

*S21 Prospect Bowl All-Stars. Where are they now? - juniped - 07-07-2020

(07-07-2020, 10:55 PM)ScorpXCracker Wrote:awwww i know you love me
What the who told you