International Simulation Football League
*The NSFL Wheel Of Discipline! - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *The NSFL Wheel Of Discipline! (/showthread.php?tid=23436)

*The NSFL Wheel Of Discipline! - DatSmolBoi - 07-08-2020

WHEEL OF DISCIPLINE!

Welcome to the NSFL's Wheel Of Discipline! What will these players get themselves into today? Will they get a small fine of 100,000 or a huge suspension? The rules are pretty straight forward. Whatever the wheel lands on would be the punishment these busts will receive. The only way to stop the wheels decision is to try to appeal but then that would pretty much make you a puss-

Oh! And it looks like we got our first contestant on the show! Please welcome....

Mervin Leonard!

Leonard was recently shown acts of tampering on a social media platform uh oh! Turns out he was under control of the nuclear factory known as the Yellowstone Wraiths twitter page and sent a tweet to Tyron Brackenridge over on twitter saying "Hey Tyron, were the Yellowstone Wraiths" It might not be the biggest thing in the world but who cares! The NSFL are hungry for punishments and will fine people once they see it! So Mervin Leonard, Spin. That. Wheel!

Mervin Leonard Live Camera Reaction
[Image: Dpd46wy.png]

2.5 MILLION FINE!

That sucks but maybe you shouldn't try to tamper someone on twitter. Congrats and goodbye!

Our next contestant is a player on my favorite team and is also a war room member, please welcome...

Tom Hanks!

During April of 2020 Tom Hanks was accused of draft leaking to one of NOLAs former war room members. Maybe he forgot that he wasn't in the war room? Ah well it doesn't really matter since it was a later round draft pick (me) that no one is really focused on about. It doesn't matter if you did it on accident or anything, nothing the HO can do right? Mr Hanks, Spin that wheel!

Tom Hanks Live Camera Reaction
[Image: GKELoLt.png]

2 MILLION FINE!

That may be lucky compared to Leonards fine but money is money and time is waiting. Pay up!

For our next competitor we went on the lookout all the way back to March 31st and found a punishment thats worthy of being on here, please welcome...

Jiggly_333!

If Chicago's existence couldn't get any worse here is your fellow interim GM to get in a bit of trouble over the course of days. Thats right, they found Jiggly tampering. Not a new punishment but still isn't one we see everyday. Jiggly was caught contacting a player about the position when the gms specifically told jiggly not to. With HO not existing in my world, Jiggly, Spin That Wheel!

Jiggly Live Camera Reaction
[Image: GQEHHqm.png]

5 MILLION FINE!

Thats the most in this show so far! Congrats Jiggly! Your winner!

Wait Jiggly appealed the wheel? AND THEY DROPPED THE FINES?

Ahem, well I guess Jiggly gets the cheapest of them all...

NO FINE!

Congrats on being a lucky one, Jiggly. But the NSFL is still coming for you, and won't stop until they give you at least a 3 million fine.

Now for our final contestant on this show please welcome...

DylanDeluxe!

Now as our final contestant our team always does the worst punishments for last. Personal attacks and targeted harassment, are you fucking kidding me dude? Oh yeah you also publicly aired tampering evidence to everyone but no one really cares about that. For this kind of behavior im going to get a different wheel, A special wheel.

[Image: wQWVeaV.png]

So without furtherado Dylan, Spin That Wheel!

DylanDeluxe Live Camera Reaction
[Image: 800px_COLOURBOX11342012.jpg]

PERMANENT BAN!

Oh, how unlucky is that! Bet your regretting those comments now huh? Goodbye and never come back!

Would you look at that! We are out of time of this show for today! Join us next time where Sean Snyder accidentally tampers on the NOLA Twitter Account! Until then, run from the HO!

*The NSFL Wheel Of Discipline! - ScorpXCracker - 07-08-2020

Quote:Join us next time where Sean Snyder accidentally tampers on the NOLA Twitter Account! Until then, run from the HO!
wait no

*The NSFL Wheel Of Discipline! - Buttersqauch101 - 07-08-2020

Wow you didn’t let the all time punishment champion on the show? Rigged

*The NSFL Wheel Of Discipline! - Aenir - 07-08-2020

[iframe width=\\\"560\\\" height=\\\"315\\\" src=\\\"https://www.youtube.com/embed/MvJGDxVFp5Q\\\" frameborder=\\\"0\\\" allowfullscreen][/iframe]

*The NSFL Wheel Of Discipline! - juniped - 07-08-2020

How do I get on this show.

*The NSFL Wheel Of Discipline! - roastfuego - 07-08-2020

Ah a fellow urinating tree fan. Glad to see someone with good taste here as well.

*The NSFL Wheel Of Discipline! - DatSmolBoi - 07-09-2020

(07-08-2020, 07:39 PM)juniped Wrote:How do I get on this show.

Have you ever heard of tampering?

*The NSFL Wheel Of Discipline! - Memento Mori - 07-09-2020

(07-09-2020, 12:02 AM)DatSmolBoi Wrote:During April of 2020 Tom Hanks was accused of draft leaking to one of NOLAs former war room members. Maybe he forgot that he wasn't in the war room? Ah well it doesn't really matter since it was a later round draft pick (me) that no one is really focused on about.
I thought it was the Jpach pick he accidentally leaked? Did he accidentally leak twice?

HO, you know what to do. Ban this man.

*The NSFL Wheel Of Discipline! - hihihi_62 - 07-09-2020

This is quality stuff

*The NSFL Wheel Of Discipline! - infinitempg - 07-09-2020

*stretches out wheel-spinning muscles*